So, I was just smoking a blunt in the bathroom while taking a shit...

So, I was just smoking a blunt in the bathroom while taking a shit. My fucking dog was barking and so I turned on the bathtub water to drown out the sound. As soon as I did that, this snake just plopped out of the bathtub. I think its a cotton mouth. Threat assessment. Should I kill it because its in my house? Shovel? I'm almost finished smoking as I write this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CdsJyHd9OWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like a cotton mouth or a rat snake as a person who keeps snakes kill it to be on the safe side.

head appears to have venom glands, id kill it to be safe

Okay awesome. Thanks for confirming my suspension!
Fuck more excitement than I was barganing for. I hope my plumbing isn't compromised. Im poor and live about 40 minutes from nearest gas station in louisiana so this sorta stuff just happens I guess. Ill update soon

That's not a cotton mouth ya dingus. It's harmless.

>Acquire shovel
>Brutalize snek
>Post pics
>Don't get bitten
>Profit

If it's dead, it can't bite you. So you don't need to worry if it's venomous, just kill the fucker. Not like its endangered.

let it bite you to test if its poisonous

What species do you think it is? The eyes on the side of angular head and the pattern made me think venemous..

Good point. Luckily I didn't get bit. It's like I have now made it through a tranformative experience.

Either a water snake or rat snake. Either way you killed a harmless snake.

Cottonmouths are semiaquatic. And extremely dangerous.

Damn retard, why did you kill it while you had the chance to make it a member of the Sup Forums space program!?

Damn shame to kill it. Imagine the Hell it went through to escape the plumbings and pipes.
Don't kill a hero, user.

We are gonna get to the bottom of this. About to take a close up picture, lightbulb went out in bathroom so itll be a minute.

Not a Cottenmouth. Or even poinsonouse.

There's only one option man, burn your fucking house down.

Yeah man, do you really just want to be the proverbial, biblical man who crushed the serpent under heel? Just let him live man.

What do you think it is?

Just kill it and throw it out, who gives a fuck. We're not pest control.

Sorry to kill one of your little friends but yeah, it was in my house.

I completely agree.

LOL, you're dumb, that is definitely not any kind of viper. Congrats, you killed some harmless rat snake because of your fear.

Youre about to get that virus from the strain. #Strigoi

Prove it? Im curious. Don't really care, it was in my house.

Imagine taking a shit and a snake come out of your bathtub faucet?

>user asks for snake advice
>all posts telling him to kill snake because it might be poisonous
>kills snake
>now all posts mock him for killing a harmless snake
>Sup Forums

>implying op cares if the snake was harmless or not

Yeah thats what I should expected hah. From all my googling I still say cotton mouth. Would be cool if someone could weight in with some evidence on a succesful identification on this species.

Imagine taking a bath and seeing a snek come out of your shit faucet

>Louisiana
Which parish?

Claiborne
You?

the only snake in mah toilet it my big black mamba hangin down touching the wawda

nah hes perfectly safe OP. pick it up and put it outside

too late for that, lol

beheaded like a criminal in France circa 1700s

Calcasieu

Hell yeah! Great food down there. Half my family is from the Mamou/Kinder area. Cool to see another Louisianian on the interwebs.

Aye im from Ascension

Louisiana fag here, can confirm. LA DRUNKEST STATE. Also was bit by water mocassin 10 yrs ago. Fucking sucks

Calcasieu

Woah, how'd that work out? Anti Venom expensive? I hope you didn't die.

Pic unrelated.

2 calcasieu fags, ga de don, me sulfur.

Da fuk no. Just antibiotics. Foot was fucking swole, me toes were an inch off the ground. Shit hurt man. For a whole week i couldnt walk. They only use anti venom in extreme cases

Damn that doesn't sound fun at all. I think I am going to buy a judge double action so I can have some 4-10 bird shot ready to go to kill some fucking snakes at any time after all this talk.

Looks like a harmless corn snake (in the same family as rat snakes)

Today, I am a snake killer. DON"T RUIN THIS FOR ME.
I killed the fuck out of that snake with a shovel. I am hackerman.

You might be on to something but cognitive dissonance comes into play so yeah.

thread theme

thread theme
yeah its bedtime.

Based in that head, non venomous.

Meh. If some varmit comes up on me unannounced and I can't assess it's threat, then so be it.

But now you know, so next time take a moment and assess yo situmation.

Who gives a fuck, it was a snake in his house.
It is normal to be hostile to invading species in your territory.

Thank you for that pic! Your right. Guess I got all excited and stuff. Oh well, better safe than sorry. I'm really into camping/wildlife and currently training/saving for the the AT so the more knowledge I have with creepy crawlies the better. Your the threads MVP.

yes, if you're a snake