Some people say it's not the size of the boat but rather the motion of the ocean. Well guess what, Ray...

Some people say it's not the size of the boat but rather the motion of the ocean. Well guess what, Ray? I can't even swim. Never even had a bath.

Dont humor me Marty, we're all sheep for the slaughter.
The universe is like a set of drums and a cymball falling of a cliff. And you know what?

ba-dum-tss
We're the joke.

There's no way the dude who posts this shit isn't actually a writer.

They say the early bird gets the worm. Well guess what, Ray? I don't eat worms. I eat the early birds.

They say the early bird gets the worm. Well guess what, Ray? I slept in. I don't even set an alarm.

I was told three strikes and your out. Well guess what, Ray? I love bowling alleys. They have the best food.

Why did the chicken cross the road Ray? I dont know, but i did build the road.

They say this is only a meme, that you and I dont exist outside this prison made of code and photographs of ourselves.....well guess what.....we are real and THEY are the funny memes.....

Why did the chicken cross the road, Ray? How would I know? I'm no chicken, Ray. Casper knew this.

Some people, Raymond, they never touch a drop of water, still get hung out to dry. Caspere knew this, and they still strung him up on a clothesline. Tell you one thing, I may be soaking wet, but I got no intention of ending up at the fucking dry-cleaner.

Can't stop laughing.

I feel like this is an actual quote from the show?

That's how you recognize an exquisite Vincepost

>the dude
Its not just one dude or a few people, many anons have contributed. You're just dumb.

I agree some of them are really fucking smart though

They say two wrongs don't make a right. Well guess what, Ray? I've never been wrong, and I'm right here.

They say there's no such thing as a free lunch. Well guess what, Ray? I'm the kind of man that takes what he wants, and I fucking love lunch.

They say you reap what you sow. Well guess what, Ray? I'm not a farmer, never had a fucking sickle.

You think I would just do that, Ray? Beat my girl within an inch of her life? Only time I ever raised my hand to a woman was at a Celine Dion concert, Raymond, and you best believe I raised them both.

Someone once told me a leopard can't change its spots, but I aint no Leopard, Ray, I'm the elephant in the room and I'm a whole different kettle of fish.

They say early bird gets the worm. Well guess what Ray? I eat the bird and the worm. That's killing two birds with one stone.

kek

They say Slytherin won by a hundred and fifty points. Well you know what Ray? I'm smart enough to know that it doesn't matter how many points you get in life, in fact I'd be happy just to find one point to this whole mess. In the end everyone just ends up upside in a box under a pile of shit at the sewage plant.

Dumbledore knew this.

Why did the chicken cross the road ray? It didn't cause I'm the road and no one crosses me.

well memed my friend

Kek

I wish I was clever enough to make a vincepost

They say early bird gets the worm. Well guess what Ray? It's at night that I'm the most alive.

I guess you want some credit, too.

They say guys like us are a diamond dozen. Well Guess What Ray? I'm the jeweler and I don't even like brand new.

I've tried thinking of one but always draw a blank. And I consider myself somewhat creative.

Just start with some proverb and contradict it with senseless drivel

>They say winners never quit and quitters never win. Well guess what, Ray, I'm out of chips and there's no ATM.

They say you shouldn't swim until 30 minutes after you eat, but I am starving and I'm always drowning

You're wrong though, the
>Well, guess what
meme is what killed Vinceposting

That's a pretty good one.

You know what Ray? I always wanted to be a painter. I've tried thinking of one but always drew a blank. And I consider myself somewhat creative. But I guess those violin lessons won't go waste.

They say it takes two to tango Ray but I've got two left feet and I've been dancing by myself all my life.

I copied and pasted your Vincepost into Google, and the True Detective Reddit popped up. You cunts are copying their memes word for word. Pathetic.

They say you gotta earn your stripes to be a coast guard. All you gotta do is cross me, Ray and you'll be guarding the coast for the rest of your life.

I think I'm going to give up. Nothing can beat

My mother said a watched pot never boils, and she was right Ray. Now my kitchens are staffed with blind men and the pots are boiling over.

well aren't you a big boy? run home to mamma now, the adults are talking and you're made of pure gold, Asperger knew this.

Not for me, bub. Way to go, such a big redditor that even Google tailored your results for you.

I leave for a single day and im already behind on Vinceposting. I havent even seem any Vince movies how am i expected to vincepost on the level some anons here do?

This one isn't good.

They say it takes a life time of training to become a coast guard. All you gotta do is cross me, Raymond, and you'll be guarding the coast for the rest of your life

Kek'd

kek, Vince posting originated on here and Leddit have reposted to their sub.

Just study all of them

Vinceposting started here you dumb redditor

>I havent even seem any Vince movies

What are you talking about?

but reddit is literally us

That one actually could have been in the show.

>into Google

Fucking googler why don't you go back and stay there

It's a doggy dog world Ray and guess what? I'm the doggy and the dog.

>those fuckingpigs on Sup Forums
>Sup Forums and Sup Forums are closest to Reddit

Another thread another googlefag

They say the pen is mightier than the sword, but the my pen was cut by the sword and now my lifes covered in ink

Oh god that seems like a line from the show

>you think this is some joke? we're not in a lost world ray, the world is lost in us

fucking gold

scary that these posts can be so spot on vaugn i hear his voice reading it

They say it takes two to tango. But sometimes, Ray, I feel like I'm the only one in the world who has feet.

They say I'm a square in a circular world. Well guess what, Raymond? I'm pressing X and the cheatcode is still workin'

>They say it takes two to tango. I may have two left feet, but that doesn't matter when you have two right hands.

They say he's a big guy for you, Ray, but at least you can talk and I'm in charge here.

What goes around comes around, Ray. That's why men like you and me gotta stick to one-way streets.

They say a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, Ray, but I've been hunting all my life, and I've never even seen a damn bird.

That's actually a really good line desu.

That was actually good.

"It's like watching a game of cat and mouse and I'm the dog. Well guess what Ray? This dog's gotta take a shit."

You've accidentally written good dialogue

They say a penny saved is a penny earned, Ray, but I make 9 dollars an hour. You think anyone's gonna save me??

They say loose lips sink ships, Ray, but I got the tightest pussy on the block, and I've been sinking my whole life

lol

>Vincent and Rust posting are back

welcome back, golden age of Sup Forums memes

They say you should never sucker punch a man, Ray. I agree, just pinch one off in the punch bowl instead.

this is just an echochamber now

ancient content being regurgitated

sad!

They say Slytherin deserves the House Cup this year fellow students, HOWEVER...

rello heddit

You know how they say that fear lets you climb any mountain? Well let me tell you, Ray, I put on my boots and wandered into the forest, but I never saw any hills.

holy kek WOW good post ;^)

Yo reddit

A rolling stone gathers no moss, Ray, but nothing can roll forever. I can already feel the damp slime envelop me, and it's making me rock hard.

>A rolling stone gathers no moss, Ray, but nothing can roll forever.

That was great. Didn't need the second sentence.

Reddit gets all their memes from Sup Forums

Ever hear that riddle about how far you can walk into the woods? Well, I'm already halfway and I'm walking out Ray, and before you ask, I can see the forest for the trees and it ain't Forest Gump who's gonna get a box of chocolates this time.

They say every cloud has a silver lining, Ray. Well right now I'm in the middle of the fucking desert under a clear sky mining for gold.

A cello is just a giant fucking violin Ray, Caspere knew this. That's why I don't go fishing, I can't handle the strings.

let me guess, third world?

this is true memekino

EPIC BANEPOSTING XD saying the same shit every time for 10 years

HOWEVER XDDD

but this actually takes some thought, well done Sup Forums

pure memekino

They say the early bird gets the worm. Well guess what Ray? I'm vegan.

You know how when you order a burger they ask if you want fries with that? Well, this ain't Hamburg, Germany Ray, and fries or no fries, I'm feeling mighty salty and and some guys are going to get peppered with some hot lead.

If you want to win the lottery, you have to make the money to buy a ticket, Ray, and i'm flat fucking broke.

Casper knew this.

>I copied and pasted your Vincepost into Google, and the True Detective Reddit popped up. You cunts are copying their memes word for word. Pathetic.

user knew this.