You know what types of musicians the world needs? The ones that play electric guitar. Man...

You know what types of musicians the world needs? The ones that play electric guitar. Man, don't you just love it when they see some Strat on display at a guitar store, and go "watch this sick riff, bro" and then play the beginning tune of Seven Nation Army?
If you play an electric, life is pretty much made for you. You will create a band that consists of your best friends, you'll create cool indie rock tracks with heart-felt lyrics about depression and love. People will finally respect you. You'll be one of the cool guys. And then you'll do a concert in your highschool, and you'll play your favorite song to perfection, and your crush of 5 years will go up to you and say "your talent is amazing, wanna be my boyfriend?" and she'll choke on your cock right then and there.
Now, you might only be able to badly play a few chords and like 3 riffs from songs from Arctic Monkeys, but someday, the world will be at your feet. You play an electric guitar, after all ;))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8p2UvOu9a8E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

totes

someone wrote this

You know what types of musicians the world needs? The ones that play clawhammer banjo. Man, don't you just love it when they see some Deering on display at a guitar store, and go "watch this sick lick, bro" and then play the beginning tune of Cripple Creek?
If you play a banjo, life is pretty much made for you. You will create a band that consists of your best friends, you'll create cool bluegrass tracks with heart-felt lyrics about depression and whiskey. People will finally respect you. You'll be one of the cool guys. And then you'll do a concert at your coal mine, and you'll play your favorite song to perfection, and your crush of 5 years will go up to you and say "dad your talent is amazing, wanna be my boyfriend?" and she'll choke on your cock right then and there.
Now, you might only be able to badly play a few chords and like 3 runs from songs from Bela Fleck, but someday, the world will be at your feet. You play a banjo, after all ;))

someone wrote this

someone picked fruit hanging this low

no one touched you're tiny dick lmao

someone projected this hard

someone is this autistic

see

All me, btw :)

All (You), btw x)

someone is this fake

someone missed quads this badly

In many handmade Persian rugs and carpets you will discover the deliberate mistake. Followers of Islam believe only Allah makes things perfectly, and therefore to weave a perfect rug or carpet would be an offence to Allah. The original deliberate mistake is usually made in the execution of the pattern of the rug and not in the dying of the wool or silk, and certainly not the quality of the weaving.

see I knew the white album was perfect

I'm looking at you Ringo

but i already play classical

shut up gerard

you know nothing!
youtube.com/watch?v=8p2UvOu9a8E

you seem really bitter and sad

someone wrote this

that's right, go hide behind your memes and irony like the pathetic little bitch you are

we both know what's really up

someone is this upset

someone thinks i'm op

you perceive that in me because it is the most prevalent part of yourself, though you are so desperately trying to fight the fact that you are bitter and sad you project it onto me rather than accept it comes from you

you have a lot of growing up to do

people don't like you

you're doing it again

sad, like a dog chasing its tail

i thought it was cause you're stupid so i tried to give you advice but it turns out it's cause you're an asshole lmao

and you never even stop to question why this barrage of hate comes so naturally and seamlessly from within you

it is you, friend

people don't like you because you dismiss their opinions and feelings, including those about your very dismissal. you do this because you think you're superior despite never having accomplished anything remarkable.

In a way, despite the fact that you are denying all of these emotions coming from within you, this is healthy, as at least you are projecting them somewhere. You are talking through it, even if it is mainly with yourself - in a way you are almost self-therapising by doing this. It's a good environment to do this, because I fear the more you project about yourself onto me, and the more and more specific you become about yourself inadvertently, you are embarrassing yourself, letting us all into your private secrets and deepest fears.

someone wrote this

>listens to The Wall once