Words black people mispronounce/make up thread

Words black people mispronounce/make up thread

Do all asian women have flat asses?

Honestly, I dont have a lot of experience here, but I have hooked up with one japenese, One koren and a thai and they all had flat asses.

Also have gone to rub-n-tug places and the women there have all had flat asses.

So???? Is it a trait or just bad luck?

Slavery

niggers deserve to die

That's satire faggot.

Optober

Fiss

Aksk

Scurred

Kill yourself nigger lover

Bad luck pal. Go to spas closer to the richer areas in your city and enjoy big asian ass

Nope. My gf is asian and she has a fat ass by most standards. Unless you go for the HUGE fake looking ones. To each his own though.

Anyone notice on that new Sprint commercial that Jamie Foxx says "astericks". Like fucking damn, you couldn't have taught that retard to say the word right on national tv? Or he couldn't have been bothered to learn on his own? Since when is speaking dumbass English a source of pride?

i don't think its satire.

a joke sure, but like satire? satire of what? what cornbread is? satiring all those people who think black people are dumb by acting dumb? I really don't think thats satire.

It is a solid bit though.

Black
Lives
Matter

Skeet skeet

Not just blkacks are guilty of this. Too many retards rely on Autocorrect instead of looking for the correct spelling of words. Reading a book helps a ton.
Bon Appetite faggots!!

Am I the only one who notices when black people try to be like sophisticated and talk with big words they will completely make up different tenses of that word?

Can't think of any examples because i'm not retarded enough to even think of one but you know what i mean

>bon appetit
ftfyf

Y'all rdy kno got my two boyz happy burfday to dem both BIP akim BIP dae BIP deno gdk ebk nigga OTF

Ambalamce

democrats made up the holocaust and slavery to incite violence towards whites among kikes and niggers. Look it up people

Alex jones info wars dot com

You mean amber lance, right?

But really, pretty much the whole fucking dictionary. Translating from nigger to English will someday be a desired workplace skill.

Exactly!!

I work for Harris County Clerk and absolutely dread every time i see case paperwork with a name like Shoniqa or Leron'doll or anything with a fucking apostrophe or a Q followed by anything but a U.

kepada jdoh sye tggu sye tw lpas sye dh bhagiakn parent sye...sye akan dtg jmput awk ekh jodoh..kpd yg jge jdoh sye jaga die baik2 ekh..#gdk
Im #GDK #BDK #CK #LKK #VLK Fuxk It im #ABK IF U AINT OLA U AINT SHYT & IF U OLA & AINT #RR DEN GET RIGHT OR GET LEFT ON SUM #1090 SHYT
#NoLimitMuskeGoneBoyz free them niggas #jayloworld gdk #8900 Y'all rdy kno got my two boyz happy burfday to dem both BIP akim BIP dae BIP deno gdk ebk nigga OTF

r u 1 wizard?

Amber Lamps, newfag

Conversate. Shut up nigga, we tryna conversate ova hurr.

amber lamps

Wypepo

"White people"

whoa black betty, amber lamps

Check'd

>Takes the bait

Good job newfrag

Ask
>ax
Finna
Savage
Bruh

Next you'll say you were only pretending to be retarded

Yo savage is a word, nyuhgga

The powers that be are allowing this shit you guys wtf why have we decided to live this long as a people

Texas=Texts

Music
>rap

Money
>welfare

House
>projects

Work
>drugdealing

Crime
>fun

Responsibility
>blame

That is a real word that niggers didn't make up, you fucking newspaper-reading-level swine.

AAVE backformations are not real words.

Converse. Fucking idiot.

Skrimps and skrawberries

roll

reroll

Doesn't that account for nearly all your paperwork?

reroll jw

fam

Fortunately no. We get enough white folks committing crimes. We also handle civil stuff so there's a lot of custody cases.

reroll gh

Lol

This.

If we were in a ylyl i would have lost

Anyone else notice these blackies saying "tho" after almost every sentence?

>Pirnts (points)

>Urnge (orange)

>Nuffin (nothing)

We don't even do dat tho

Go after brazilians instead. Easier target.

Expected. Bring some originality next time nigger.

but why tho

nice trips

>you know at the end of the day, nomsayin, shits fucking crazy, namean? na fo'real tho.

>Go after brazilians instead. Easier target.

There are few things as fucked up retarded as American niggers.

Brazilians are fucking insufferable kkkkkkkkkk

You nailed it throwing "tho" at the end. Can't forget "tho".

I'm sorry nigger, I don't speak jive.

Pretty much any word with an "H"

>who
ooo did that

>he
eee's over ere

>he'll
eee'll do it for you

I know what you mean. I've heard "I don't appreciate the allegations, and I don't appreciate the allegat-or". You know, like an alligator.

You don't have a girlfriend.

used to work for an attorney doing criminal case defense. clients frequently called their cases "suitcases."

>because i'm not retarded to even think of one but you know what i mean
Fuck dude; look at yourself.

My gf is 5'3 and 96 pounds and she is Vietnamese but her ass is not flat, its as if every bit of fat on her body just gravitates to her ass or something because you wont find any fat anywhere else on her.

Satire of how people mispronounce things obviously

I am a motherfucker

finna = fixing to

example: I'm finna go shopping

pretty sure it's not just a local thing but I live in Baltimore city

>full retard

Only uneducated trash listen to that raging moron

How do you guys feel about this image?

blase blase = like bla bla bla
axe
quotes around a phrase makes it more important
po'lice
name: lutrina (for real)
actually i really like working with black people, but the language thing gets me sometime, as im an uptight languagefag.

I work in an emergency department in a pprimarily black city. Hearing shitskins perpetually butcher medical language is painful.

"smiling mighty jesus" = spinal meningitis

"the sugars" = diabetes (which they ALL have, although some believe they're 'cured' because they infrequently take their meds)

"running off" = diarrhea

Aye foe... onna G you got me fucked up

>life saver
Light saber

>whey
Where

>Chicken wangs
Chicken wings

>friie
Fried or fries depending

Just to name a few.

I always thought it was just a typo of gonna

Many blacks will also say they "have bronchitis" if they had it in the remote past. They think it's a lifelong condition.

"throak" = throat

"vomickin" = vomiting

"mirk" = milk

"E-R-Uh" = ER

I feel fuck you.

They just say sugar here (Ohio). They call Aids something that sounds like eggs and no words end with "th" it's always "f". Missus Smif, take it wif you. The only word that is always pronounced dead on is Aunt.

Case closed.

They tend to favour slim bodies though. If you like big gross asses go find a lafondya

bambalance

I like this image. It's very potentially triggering to people who think facts are racist.

doe = door
floe = floor
moe = more

I knew a lot of people who did that were I grew up in London, black or white.

Is there a pie chart of the wealth distribution in chicago?

where i live every nigger ends their sentence with "knowhutimesayin?"

The amount of inference and guessing required to interpret their "speech" makes it feel like veterinary medicine.

They have a weird habit of referring to medications by the symptoms/conditions they treat. Like, "took my pain" = "I took my pain medication," or "took my pressure," etc. Have you noticed that in Ohio?

>ratchet

Adjective

From the English, "Wretched"

Example sentance in Groidish: "on blud cuh dat bich was ratchet cuh im still tryna hit dat tho on blud cuh finna smash dat cuh"

ratchet = wreteched

Liberry

To talk about wealth as something that's "distributed" is to misunderstand what wealth is. To speak of wealth in terms of its production is the valid approach.

It's a no-brainer that blacks in Chicago are poorer than upstanding citizens, on average. The main things holding them back are huge flaws in their culture.