Can anyone looking this good really be box office poison?

Can anyone looking this good really be box office poison?

>be woman
>resemble Jeremy Irons
>look good
Nah mate.

If you keep picking shit roles, yeah

mmm look as her nice bum i would give that a good licking

Literal godess.

>ywn lick her sweaty back

shocking fit

>being a /fa/ggot

This femiwhore piece of shit will never make it until her ass is not whoring for 'heforsheep'

Lost the very least respect i for her when i watched that memorized bitch speech

>tight as fuck trousers
>still no ass

>wearing jeans that tight
>they still sag
>wearing a jeans cape

>saggy arse despite her lifting jeans and heels
WAHEYYYYYYYYY

Her upper body makes up most of her. Weird.

Can you stop with the meme?

She's grossed almost 600million post potter if I recall. Low budget films like Colonia don't equate to box office poison. My week with marilyn both grossed a lot considering their size. This is the end grossed a lot. Noah grossed a lot. The bling ring was low budget and still grossed just fine.

The new tom hanks films and batb will be hits emma has great singing voice.

So thats 7.7 billion + 600million + X
Sounds like she's doing fine. Her blockbusters like noah grossed a lot its not like emily blunt and chastain doing the huntsman and it flopping. She actually was really good in Colonia even better thak Bruhl. Surprisingly good. Shell be good in hanks film

My week with marilyn and perks both*

She's needs to either be likable or more slutty.

I'm not seeing the resemblance personally apart from a sharp jaw but that just a feature of being white.

Did you see colonia she was hot as fuck and wasn't slutty. She looked gorgeous and was cute when it allowed.

Shes likeable

You're a faggot she was pretty nervous giving the speech. And shes not crazy some things in the speech were pretty unique about men's rights mental health etc chill your sperging

She's definitely not likable.

Looking gorgeous and not slutty doesn't sell tickets.

It looks exactly as it should she's not wearing it to show off and cling to her entire ass its supposed to be that way. Aka non slutty

>waxed forearms
>looking good
No.

How resembling Jeremy Irons can possibly make anyone look ugly ?

She's really likeable and pretty normal. Ive seen lots of interviews and shes pretty cute and likeable. I think youre completely off base about her. Technothrillers and disney films sell tickets she doesn't need to be a slut. She would only take her clothes off if it had purpose for the film regression it didnt matter the film was shit. Emma killed the satire in the bling ring.

She has arm hair and pussy hair

M O R E
O
R
E

Camera angle and lense

>She has arm hair
Used to, not anymore.

Yes she wore a backless dress to look non slutty

>colonia
opps we got a cuck here

I see hair we don't know her so lets not assume

She is an awful actress and person. While she is somewhat photogenic, she is uglier than the average 4channer on the inside.

She is a model and likes fashion she wears lots of backless dressea and things and isn't slutty about it she looks good and the dresses usually do too see

Damn having an average woman face and stop eating shit food can take you to heights...

>Have an average face and a ripped body... Bitches still won't even look at you

you faggot stop defending this whore...

>all i see is your cuckfuck mind rambling in this thread

Lmao she's a good actress great comedic and dramatic chops she was great in the early and even moreso latter potters, the bling ring, colonia. You don't even know her your triggered butthurt along with most of the board is pathetic ake sjw tunblr tier

She was good in colonia. You guys dont know good acting

me on the right

>whore cuck
>disregarding my post
Lmao at you

>chill your sperging
>said while defending the honor of MUHLADY with extreme autism

Back to plebbit cucko.

post more hairy emma pls

cute

>we ONLY INSULT HER HERE
Lmao at your life

She looks like Richard Dawkins.

KYS you retarded Watson-taliban. She played herself in Harry Potter, a stuck-up, smug, besserwisser cunt who no one liked. Except in real life she's the opposite of smart, so its all unwarranted.

I hope she still has a hairy pussy

Jesus christ you're still going? Quite sad. She was acting clearly since she's triggered your asshole inside out. Whats it like being so obsessive?

Why does Emma have such small breasts?

She has foresight

Emma has a gorgeous neck

Google lancome hong kong emma watson. Seems to me she doesn't push them up

I want to bite it and those shoulders and clavicles.

Feminists almost never do now. It's a complete reversal of how it was 10 years ago

Eh she's not typical though she does what she wants. I'd say yes but idk

>box office poison?
Harry Potter movies weren't BO poison. I know you mean her latest movies. But who cares? Does she even have to work anymore?

Do you think she is a bad actor? Or do you think she has made bad decisions about which parts to take post-Potter? I haven't seen anything she has been in.

I thought tumblr loved hairy pits

uugh yes

behind her ears too

Noah was fucking terrible amigo

It still grossed a ton considering religous people were offended. It being terrible didn't fall on her one bit.

I saw some comedy show and aubrye plaza was on it and talking about showing her neck bones to a man.
It was too much to handle

aaaaaaaaaaand now I've gotta to search for that clip

>Noah was fucking terrible amigo
I didn't see it sensei. I wasn't interested in seeing a religious movie. But I'll take your word for it.

Was she the reason it was horrible? Or was it just a bad movie all around?

Like you he hasn't bothered to check the numbers. Her films have done fine. She's starring in a tom hanks film she's not a bad actor especially by todays standards where jlaw and bullock are supposedly actors

Actually her acting was decent enough and the movie didn't suck because of her , it sucked cause it was fucking dumb MUH STONE ANGELS fucking lmao

She is shit tier you tasteless fucking aussie pleb

Bad all around. She was fine but barely relevant. Crowe wasn't bad either

it was that show with weird al on it

Says the guy who probably thinks emma stone scarjo and elizabeth olsen can act

If you want to gauge her acting ability watch potter the bling ring and colonia. Colonia was trashed by critics for no reason it was solid. The prisoner of azkaban, half blood prince and deathly hallows part 1 were her best potters where she was able to not be sterotypical hermione

it looks so tender

act

>Implying you lonely sweaty basement drilling virgins wouldnt jump at the chance of having sec with her

I thought she was Richard Dawkins.

I'd sec her passionately and thoroughly

Now that she waxed, no thanks.

Shes hot as sin. That's actually the least of my concern. I'm sure she still has a hairy puss

How about if she got all sweety?

What ever happened to her getting nekkid for a film?

I'd pass thanks

such small fucking tits lmao

She said shed go nude for bertolucci not trash
You gotta wait

Emmas like 15 16 there. 32B. Google lancome emma watson hong kong.

>I thought tumblr loved hairy pits
Feminism/SJWism is just a rampant hyperconsumerist subculture now, just like "nerds". They don't actually think about anything, they just eat shit and regurgitate it on normal people's heads. A typical feminist/SJW is a camwhore who cuts herself, shaves her pussy, and wants guys to choke her and abuse her. It's fucking disgusting.

I like exclusively strong jawed chubby pale girls and by exclusively I mean I probably wouldn't even get hard desu it's a shame I know

i think she shows her sweet ass and half a titty in that ethan hawke movie but i dunno

Needs to stop removing her:

arm hair, including shoulders, knuckles, hands
armpit hair
leg hair, including thighs, upper and inner, as well as feet and toes
ass hair
nipple hair
belly hair no matter how far up it goes
mustache and other facial hair

And maybe her career will recover.