Best president ever

Best president ever.

Obama is tied with Bill Clinton in my lifetime (50 years).

Trump is a disgrace to humanity

damn you're old man

>humanity isn't a disgrace

it's a trap

Obama is my nigga

I've only been alive through 4 different presidents and I have to say Obama has been the coolest, but Bill is up there too.

Greatest of all time.

kilimanjaro is taller than everest if you consider acutal distance climbed not altitude

best president started in biggest hole ever

maybe history will understand

Fuck outta here.

I'm glad Reagan's dead.

I put Soros's face on that meme for a reason.
:P

His biggest achievement, Obamacare, is the biggest failure of all time.

yes indeed. going to be sorry to see him go

Best president a half nigger? Lol

Voted for him twice.

Fuck off Trumpkins.

remember how he got shit on for visiting his ranch once in a while
now obama plays more golf then tiger woods and not a peep

good for you,want a cookie?

greatest fuck up maybe

The architect of union busting.

>greatest of all time

>Voted for him twice.
same

No thank you Billy Bob.

>repubs rail against it in conception
>repubs slam it out of the house/senate
>repubs gut what they can out of it
>obamacare slips by a shadow of what it was supposed to be
>repubs cry over it before it even takes effect
>negative coverage 24/7
>repubs say it's failed before it even is set to work
>large portion of americans outright refuse to use it in protest
>continue doomsday predictions since day 1
>calls it a failure
why are republicans like this

I think he's most likable, but not the best. Actually think Reagan, then HW were best...then Him....Then Carter...then the other faggots

Fixed it for you OP.

>reagan
>hw
>obama
>carter
what side are you on??? the fuck

you mean er, right?

>Social Healthcare
>Good healthcare
Pick one faggot, it's not hard to see socialized programs generally suck and fail compared to private

Twice motherfuckers. Dude wasted Bin Laden.

center right. which is no side these days. ya'll are trippin, bunch of nutballs

does trump like to grab gunts?

Cuck

mandated insurance isn't social healthcare...

President Carter was the only president to broker a peace deal between Israel and Palestine.
No one else was able to do that.

im confused as to why you think its an accomplishment to vote for Obama twice when literally over half the country, including myself, did the same thing
is your life so devoid of meaning that you have to assert mundane tasks as some great achievement?

The greatest president of all time is Teddy Roosevelt. Second place is his mustache.

they are tied, both shitty democrats

Nigga please

its not even really mandated. its get it or pay a fairly low fee.

its all those evil republicans fault, not like the democrats had the majority and the presidency for a long stretch or anything
oh well lets keep shaking our fists at those no good republicans

Nope

no, i suppose it isn't, but it's about 100% too much govt in the healthcare system either way

sure kid. did donald tell you that?

Why not both?

Those who can afford it goes to private, and those who can't goes to social. It works in Canada.

I'm guessing you're 16 or under....because Obama has been the 3rd worst president of my lifetime after Carter and Nixon.

>DURRRR

Not her fault the daughter likes getting her pussy slammed.

Op here.

I just like to stir shit.

Nope, just don't enjoy waiting weeks for medical service and I love not being taxed ~40 or 50% of my income for some nigger to get surgery

Simmer down there.

Wouldn't have ever been a president if the best president Abe hadn't been in.

I jess realized I totally read it wrong. thought it was best in my lifetime, not all time. Lincoln, Washington, TR, Reagan, FDR, Kennedy in no particular order,but probly that one

The fact that Bush Jr. is not on this list invalidate your opinion.

Nice b8 m8.

Because who pays for the poor people's service? Taxpayers, I don't want to pay for other people's medical costs lol, it isn't the government's job to do that anyways

Starting -any- political thread stirs shit, so you haven't accomplished any more than anyone else who has started a political thread.

We've got a real troll here.

see
you've been listening to your rich republican propaganda masters too much. Their paid off by the rich health insurance companies. There is no way a for-profit health system will ever favor the patient.

lol - from country that has terrrible health stats while paying 2 - 3 times more per capita than any other first world country.

>comparing 1820's Democratic party with modern Shit show Den party.
Nigga please, Andrew Jackson was a REAL man of the the people.

Oh so you vote Democrat, so you can tax more money from people that have some/lots of it so the masses can become dependent on the government, making the government a daily necessity? Good goy.

Nigger lover

Well, he did essentially save the internet in the US.

>Their
They're

I prefer paying a bit more taxes than having to pay 3000$ per childbirth.

I love all my fellow countrymen, nigger or notter.

>voting democrats
>not realizing they're republican's m8s
>not voting green party
>mfw I live in a country with free college licenciate's degree (equivalent to bachelor+master's)

>Implying Congress had nothing to do with any of those things.

Which party ran congress back then? I forget.

you won't be 14 forever
kid

He was horrible to the point I'd rather forget about him. I'd probably rate him just after Carter.

Obama has been almost as bad...but GWB wasn't worse than Carter or Nixon....

Honestly, we've had more shitty Presidents the last 50 years than good ones.

GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

You mean K2, but we're all only arguing politics, what's accurate thought have to do with it?

yah, thats not free. someone payin. so'k, jess sayin.

im just asking a question
you can chooe to answer or not, just as long as you know not answering is in and of itself an answer

Check the data, even tax based payments considered you guys get it up the arse for health care. Including tax based payments and the fact that America ranks poorly for health here's what you are paying

Hey if they don't want us to buy the pill.

Then it's easy, you can just NOT HAVE CHILDREN IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD THEM. Wow, that's pretty hard!

Really? Last I checked a LOT of those Europoors are having issues paying for it all with the "migrants" using it too

Sure, free shit is nice, but someone has to pay for it. I'd rather pay $200 and see a doctor than let something set for 2 weeks waiting to get in

I actually somewhat agree with that, there just needs to be more competition tbqh, I hate how much the CEOs are payed, but I mean they're the CEO, so you can't really do anything

How much is a pair of blue jeans?

>hurr durr who's gonna pay for that
>fox news logic

... because I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE A RETARDED NIGGER, basically.

>At 60.2%, Denmark last year had the highest top personal income tax rate among the 34 countries in the OECD
Try harder faggot

>Bill Clinton

You Clinton faggots are ridiculous.
"All I know is things were better when Bill wuz in office".

He happened to be in office during the internet boom and the best thing he did was nothing except for the fake balancing the budget bullshit.
Things were already going to shit as he left office, Bush inherited Clinton's mess but he didn't harp on and on about the fuckfest the last guy handed him like Obama and Hilary do.
Clinton didn't want to start trouble and seriously deal with the rising terror groups who were escalating attacks against us, instead he does some half ass shit in irrelevant situations where they don't even know what's really going on in Africa and Serbia instead of hitting Al-Qaeda.
He left us with NATFA which is still fucking everyone in North America except for the 1% who own huge corporations, which includes fucking the entire Mexican agricultural industry which is why we have millions of mostly desperate former farmers fleeing to our country from Mexico in droves ever since and decent paying US jobs becoming shitty paying Mexican jobs.

At least Obama has done less to fuck things up besides watch and foster the disaster going on in the middle east somebody else is going to wind up having to deal with and worst of all Obamacare, "hey can't afford $600 dollars a month for insurance? Fuck you you're going to buy it anyway or be fined $1600 and increasing every year when tax time rolls around.
Oh and if you decide to buy the insurance you are going to pay the same as you used to for good coverage for almost worthless coverage.
Luckily that shit is already imploding.

about tree fiddy

I'm a registered Democrat. I always vote. Do you?

there are plenty of good reasons to support raising tax rates, i/e support military, support public schools, support roads that arent shit, good police/security, airports, making sure the elderly don't starve or die without care. Those are all things that make up the vast majority of our budget.

Agreed.

What $9k per year gets you

>But we need universal health care user! For the poor!
Right, because a thing called charity and church didn't work for the past couple thousand years