Sup Forumsros is this worth 15 a G? and also weed thread

Sup Forumsros is this worth 15 a G? and also weed thread

depends on where you're at. When I lived in NJ, it would be 20. I now live in FL where it would be 10.

does it looks like good weed?

hows it taste? hows the high? smoke it before you ask.

i haven't tried it, hence why i'm asking

No weed is worth $15 a gino.

Post a better picture

you are an idiot

you think youd know if it was worth it if you took a hit and it was awesome? smoke it already. even if it isnt worth it you already bought it. you gunna cry and call for a refund if its bad?

10 a g is max unless itake like some rare indoor stuff made of gold.

Looks fine to bro

/thread

Well it really depends, you just gotta try it out. Most of the times quantity is not the same as quality.

Depends on where you live. When I lived in a shit hole town in the Midwest it was always 60$ an eighth no matter who you knew. Now I live in a major city in Texas. I get eights for 40$.

Grow your own

Bubba Kush $200 oz
Sour Diesel $225 oz

anyone to compare?

Alot of people in the thread are stupid and don't seem to understand that prices vary by location, as other anons have correctly pointed out.

So it really depends where you live OP. That definitely looks like a bout a G, so you didn't get ripped off quantity wise. Price wise depends more on quality of the weed and the location you're in. So not knowing either of these things, I'd say $15 appears to be a fair price for it. Some places it would have been 10, but others it would have been 20.

Your nail is disgusting

Looks mid range at very best, not a lot of trichomes or anything

lol dumbass u got ripped off
thats not even a g

At least it's not reggie.

looks like a dime of nugs, maybe a bit more

wow bruh im in texas and i get it for 10$ someone is seriously fucking you in the ass

Looks like weed m8, I pay $10 now, and used to pay $20, so $15 isnt crazy. I would say snag it if you want to, will probably get you high

I get my ounces for $80, perks of living in Washington

Nah, in Saint Louis, good bud was $20 a g, anythting cheaper than that was dirt weed. But now in FL, and cheap weed is very easy to find.

TLDR: midwest weed is overpriced

I don't smoke Mexican weed. If you are getting eighths for 10$ I have some bad news for you.

That's how it was for me in MO and I was in a small town you probably never even heard of.

florida is blessed
im in orlando

help me find good hash

How it is in Oklahoma

Fucking rip, Im in O-town as well.

Top notch kush all the time, sadly havent seen hash at all yet, acid and dabs are tricky to get too for some reason

I dont know, Ive heard of a lot of them. What rivers was it near?

None. It was just south of Kansas City. Raymore, Missouri. The kind of town you could drive through with out even knowing you just drove through it.

colorado fag here
just payed $45 for an 1/8 of super lemon haze. shits amazing to say the least

Wtf. All the corners of the bag are burnt. Real dealers knot it up if not give you a whole baggie. Fuckin weird bag

>dabs
kys faggot
its wax shatter live resin or rosin.

It looks pretty good.

Ahh shit, I know the east side of the state pretty well, but never made it over to KC

rec cuck

>buying weed by the gram

unless you're a freshman in high school, why not just kill yourself at this point?

Besides the good ass BBQ you're not missing anything.

>Dabs are concentrated doses of cannabis that are made by extracting THC and other cannabinoids using a solvent like butane or carbon dioxide, resulting in sticky oils also commonly referred to as wax, shatter, budder, and butane hash oil (BHO).

why so salty?