About to get on GTA V online for ps3, what should i do

about to get on GTA V online for ps3, what should i do

hope for the best.

does it even work anymore?

why wouldn't it?

Get a PS4 and play it on that.

if i had the money i would. also, chek'd

because of ps4. Is the community for ps3 still significant?

Upgrade to a current console and play on that instead

>paying for ps+

Rockstar would announce if the online was going down. As long as shark cards are being purchased, they have no reason to stop it yet.

What is this 2013? OP get on my lvl pc master race

don't get it and save up for a current gen console

Don't fall for the new gen hype.

Do a 360 and walk away

but taht would bring you back where yu was

the summer is long this year

PS4 is shit
PS3 still reigns supreme
your class of gamer is a fucking tumor growing on the lungs of the gaming industry and audience.
The shove cameras up your ass with these things, peripherals down your throat, and omit or dumb down the horrific violence they're physically capable of showing in these games.
There's no hope for this industry and they'll continue pumping out garbage and calling it gold and you'll buy it because you and everyone like you is fuckin stupid and you fuckin know it.

No joke. Build a machine and be done with it. If want good console games, buy a Wii U and play some goddamn Mario Kart (which is awesome). For everything else, use a fucking PC.

GTA online was a good try but they still have yet to bring a FUCK TON of features that have all been available on previous iterations of the franchise and some that haven't but deserve to be by now.
>dismemberment/gore
>Katanas, chainsaws, bodies that burn (see The Last Of Us), melee weapons,
>Variety in pedestrian population (elderly, children, disabled, injured, mentally challenged, animals, pets, families, and espionage tactics that include assuming one of the aforementioned personas.
GTA could have been great but they polished up GTA 4, put a new setting and sold it to you for 60 bucks like it was brand new.

fucking this

Reconsider.

>found the neckbeard

not a fan of nintendo games
I like violent shit and Playstation has always had the most comprehensive and symmetrical controls which are important to me.
As far as building a machine, I'd need Playstation's permission to do so because I'd want to make a mobile gaming system that uses Micro SD cards for memory, is bluetooth compatible (Playstation headsets not required), comes with an HDMI/charging dock, has a USB port for use with dualshock 3 and 4 controllers, and is completely functional as an android tablet device with complete access to the Android market without an altered version necessary or required.

yup
>but I'm not wrong

Shhh. Guys, its 2016. That would have been made possible in the 90s but those suggestions will trigger Feminists with PTSD :(

The only good point you have here is the lack of Bluetooth audio support on ps4.

The rest of your rant is shit.

die repeatedly by hackers

Oh and identical to the Vita it would have physical controls for mobile gaming (no touchpad, slightly raised triggers on back to serve as L2 and R2 buttons.)

Called it.
>yes, you are.

>Being a broke nigger

Your life is shit
my idea is Godly
too bad faggots like you are the input that's acknowledged
>PS4 sucks dog shit through a paper towel tube.

I can already tell you're one of THOSE faggots
so I'ma just stop you right there and tell you to go fuck your mother in the ass with a spiked bat.

like I give a fuck about some over sensitive ogre's feelings

feminism is just making things harder for everyone trying to achieve equality (if it is even possible in the first place with our fucked up world)