Went to bachelor party

>went to bachelor party
>went to strip club
>my recollection is my gf said it was understood we were gonna go to a strip club one night
>went to strip club
>i post shit on snapchat that shows we were at stripclub
>gf finds out who is friends with groom's bride
>while driving there best man says bride is ok with all this as long as groom doesn't get lapdance
>tell everyone i am gonna tell my gf
>come home and gf is freaking out
>bride is freaking out
>don't like but don't tell whole truth. don't want groom to be fucked
>groom ends up spilling all beans
>i am now liar

should i just break up with my gf? together for 3 years now. i was probably gonna marry her, but don't give a shit enough for this to be a major reason to fight. from my memory she said it was ok for me to go to strip club.

>pic related

disgusting

>letting a woman tell you what to do

dump gf because wtf it was a strip club for a bachelor party. She sucks and will only ruin your life more from here on out.

Plus, not nearly good looking enough to pull that shit.

My girlfriends are all cool with me hitting strip clubs. Sucks to be you, op.

I think those windows are giving me a boner.

i'm gonna see what her temperment is in the morning. if she still wants to give me shit i'm gonna tell her i don't care anymore and she should probably leeave.

that isn't her, but tbh if my gf was girl in picture i would do anything she said.

pic is related because tits are always related.

yeah man i hear that from most of the guys i know. most of their girls go with them to strip club if they are gonna go, or else don't mind, because they realize it is just a stupid thing to do.

>>i post shit on snapchat that shows we were at stripclub
What happens in a bachelor party stays with the bachelor party, you dumbass

My GF at the time went to the Mons Venus in Tampa with me and another couple .. The girls wanted to see what the hype was about.... She thought it was harmless fun plus my wifes roommate in college was a stripper.. She was curious as to what actually went on in a strip club..

Later after marrying her My wife lets lets me go when I want...

If the significant other is insecure about you being at a strip club . Then you will have other problems later in life ..

MY advice find someone else....

/thread

Don't be a bitch. You went to a strip club, not fuck a chick. Absolutely nothing wrong with going to a strip club especially for the time honored tradition of a bachelor party.

Post your gf.

What strip club lets you snap pictures? I've seen people thrown out for that shit Miami.

>pic related

Look in the bottom right corner of both pics retard, OP is a fag.

you don't make it obvious and you can take pictures. i was in ft lauderdale at a place called vixens.

newfag

Pic related because it's a naked chick and op went to a strip club. 2+2=4

Lying was a mistake, unless you can say you did if for the groom's sake.

Otherwise, what sort of bible-thumping petticoat-wearing celibate angel is your girlfriend?

You can see far worse on the internet, as long as you weren't getting syphilis gobbies from some minghag, its not even an issue, tell her to chill the fuck out and stop being a bitch.

yeah man that is only thing i was ever really lying about. i said i didn't see anyone get a lapdance, and now groom fucking spilled beans and told his girl he got a lapdance so it makes me look like a fuckin liar. my reasoning was that my gf asked me if i "saw" him get a lapdance. i said no i didn't see him. now she is asking me did I "know" he got a lapdance.

It doesn't really matter.

If you guys have been together for 3 years you should be able to just look at her and tell her you're sorry you lied, trying cover for groom, bro code and all that. Tell her you thought she knew you were going - remind her, why the fuck would you publicly snapchat if you were trying to hide it?

She will probably be annoyingly bitchy/mopey like most women are for a day or two and get over it. Speed this process up by telling her some BS about "seeing those girls made me realize how lucky I am to have such a hot GF" or whatever and then fuck the piss out of her.

If she doesn't or starts bringing it up in future arguments just leave her.

Alright thanks man