Feelin' lonely

>Feelin' lonely
>Wanna die
>Feelin' lonely
>Wanna die
>If I ain't dead already
>Well you know the reason why

Want to kill myself so bad Sup Forums but too coward. Wat do?

Die of dehydration. Seems easy.

Does that actually work? Might do it if so.

such a good song

It is. Kinda the only thing I've been hanging on to lately.

She's gone Sup Forums.
Why did she leave?

Takes a week and some days or so, you can enjoy the rest of your shitty life in that week.

So just don't drink anything? Can I eat?

Listen to "it hurts me too - Eric Clapton", same blues feel

Fuck user. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I've never hurt this bad. FUCK. I miss her so much. I would give anything to be with her again

I guess, just avoid foods that can contain water to speed up the process:
EX: Fruits.

EAGLE PICKS MY EYE
THE WORMS THEY LICK MY BONES
FEEL SO SUICIDAL
JUST LIKE DYLAN'S MISTER JONES

If you have the strength, realise that lovers are just a facet of life and losing one is akin to losing a close friend, it hurts but it's not the end of the world, if you have no strength, drink Scotch

Drinking beer tonight. How does one define alcoholic? Think I might be becoming one.

You NEED to drink the beer at night or you start going nuts.

>cry, baby, Cry
>Let your mother sigh....

Depends on who you're talking to. Mormon? You're a sinner...gonna die...

If you're Catholic...you might as well drink up, if only to find out how many holes there are in Albert Hall.

She wasn't a supermodel. And she had her issues. But Sup Forums, fuck if she didn't make me happier than I've ever been in my entire life. And now she's gone. Life is empty and grey without her. Makes me want to end it all.

If I don't drink every 24 hours(ish?) I start to shake and sweat uncontrollably - that's a pretty good sign

Atheist, so I'm good on that front.

Not on that level yet, but I definitely look forward to drinking after I get home from work as a relief from the world. Lets me breathe.

That's not the point. It doesn't matter what YOU are. It's your audience that gets to decide.

I feel like this is just turning into a sad Beatles thread. Which I'm okay with. Let's start at the beginning...

>The world is treating me bad
>Misery

You'll get through this user, you're made of strong stuff

When is my guitar supposed to gently weep?

When your mom sees you for who you really are.

When we get to the fucking White Album, George. Be patient.

>I've lost her now for sure
>I won't see her no more
>It's gonna be a drag
>Misery

YOU SHOULD SEEEE POLYTHENE PAM

She's so good-looking but she looks like a man
Well you should see her in drag dressed in her polythene bag
Yes you should see Polythene Pam
Yeah yeah yeah

Get a dose of her in jackboots and kilt
She's killer-diller when she's dressed to the hilt
She's the kind of a girl that makes the "News of the World"
Yes you could say she was attractively built
Yeah yeah yeah

Want to text her and tell her how much I miss her but don't want her to know how broken and fucking pathetic I am without her. Wat do Sup Forums?

I've wanted to die for a long time now. I have a career in EMS that could go very far but I'm not studying for it or preparing. I'm alone most of my days so I just jerk off smoke pot and play video games all day. Been single for 2 years and haven't been laid in 1 year. All of these things with a culmination of my anger, depression anxiety are bringing me very close to ending it all. I feel like I'm just a big failure who's on his way to a life of failure.

At least you have a decent career track and the freedom to smoke pot. Buckle down and study user. It could be way worse.

Yeah whatever. I saw her once and I was unimpressed. But...I will admit that was before Paul banged his silver hammer upon me.

Perhaps try cultivate some fulfilling hobbies, I've noticed that I get depressed whenever I give up piano and just sit around playing video games

Seems like this thread is about to disappear, if so, good luck anons, I hope you all stay gold