3rd fluffy thread tonight. Just post general fluffy shit, abuse, hugbox, sadbox, etc

3rd fluffy thread tonight. Just post general fluffy shit, abuse, hugbox, sadbox, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjBmrHPONt4
fluffybooru.org/post/view/28326#search=Fluffy_runner
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumping

Get in hewe boys~

The story so far:

I looked in on Taffy. She was laying happily on her side with her eyes closed. Nestled into her fluff were two of her foals while the third nursed from her udder. My wife and I allowed Taffy to have two litters per year; one in the spring - the proceeds of the sale of which were used to help fund our summer vacation and another at the beginning of December to help fund our Christmas presents. Taffy knew that giving up her foals to us was the price she had to pay for being able to have babies in the first place. She always protested and moped around after they were gone but she recovered. In return, we always made sure to find good homes for her foals.

This year, we were blessed with a red and a green foal in her Christmas litter. Selling them would bring in some nice extra cash because Christmas colored foals sold for a premium at this time of year.

Taffy's third foal, the one currently suckling, was an Earthie colt whose fluff was a nice shade of purple. The vet had told us that all three foals were healthy and Taffy was looking good as well. With that in mind, we photographed the litter and posted an ad in our local section of Fluff Trader Online. It didn't take long for the responses to start pouring in.

>Any writefags here wanna play "pass the story"? Let's see what we come up with.

I'm honestly curious, is this a sexual thing? Do you enjoy seeing them hurt? I just don't understand the desire to post these things, they're not even real animals, otherwise I could get behind a gore/rekt thread. Can you please explain?

if shes refusing to feed that one because its green than feed it to her and kill the others.

They embody literally everything wrong with humanity. Mindless followers, stupid, gluttons, xenophobic, etc.

Hot damn, I just burst out laughing.

youtube.com/watch?v=NjBmrHPONt4

Just another form of science fiction.

I'll take the next leg of the story.

We had dozens of offers, some shadier than others. Eventually we were able to find homes we felt were suitable, but on the day the last foal was taken something in Taffy snapped.

>passing it

its just funny to see cute creatures getting hurt i like it but have a sexual desire no i have my vice but this ain't one of them

Dumb analysis. Easy. Weak.

Nah, she has five foals. The first four probably drank up most of her milk so the owner is stepping in to make sure everyone's properly fed.

So is this a fetish? Do you get off on these?

She fell into a bottomless depression We tried everything, sketties, more babies, and anything else. But it didn't matter, she just kept babbling about her foals.

Not bait. These threads are just so alien to me, I seek to understand.

So do you join every thread to ask this?

Yes, because that baby was obviously evil incarnate.

Any cute creature? Or specifically these ones?

So you can get behind rekt. That means you can fathom interest in injury and violence.
It being fictional means it is less of a moral problem. (In my opinion)
And I am sure you can understand enjoyment from other fictional sources, so why not these stories?
Some like get a kind of justice boner.
I'm in it because of the drama, simply sad animal stories. I like the rollercoaster of cute and sad.
Then you have assorted memery.
The creation of intelligent life that is helpless and subject to our whims is further compelling sf.

It's Happy Tree Friends with no animation.

It would've just grown up to be a mindless prick shitting everywhere and calling its owner stupid for not giving it what it wants. That's the point, if they're shown any compassion they just turn out with a shitty superiority complex.

As i said above, it's just plain old science fiction. Except in this case, the actual official canon is pretty loose so the appeal is that each artist or author gets to put their own spin on things.

Well sometimes it's just funny to see something innocent suffer.

Bump

1/24

Eventually it all became too much for her. She began demanding things.

"Dummeh Hoomins! Gib Taffy babbehs back nao or get sowwy poopies."

When something changed in Taffy, I could tell something was changing in me. Something I had long repressed. It was my hatred for fluffies. I had a phase as a younger man where I would actively seek out mummah fluffies and stomp her and her litter to death. Eventually, I got married and moved away from that sort of thing because of my wife. Unfortunately for Taffy, she would feel the worst of my anger. It started off with small things, the sorry stick, the sorry box, even food restriction. She would cry and then become even more hostile.

"Huu huu, Taffy a gud fwuffy. Jus wan babbehs and skettis and wuv. Why daddy hurt fwuffy? Huu huu." This was the third time she'd shit on the carpet and I was fed up.

Because the people that view them have no control in their lives. Either a drone office worker with no subordinates that has to lick the chode of three different bosses, or a college student who thought life would get better after high school only to find out that the universe has already labeled and placed him/her in a small box, forever alone, and tormented by the squeals of pleasure from constant variety of hot girls getting banged in the next room by his/her roommate. Its a fantasy of being in control of something and unleashing the fury of years of bullying and neglect onto something so precious without consequence or punishment.

Want to meet up? Wanna play fluffy with me? I have a drill in my basement.

And entry barriers are low. No reason to be ashamed of sucky art.

Here is mine.

any cute creature really but fluffy threads is usually the one that i see on random so I lurk there

Can you fuck off with the gay anthro shit and just post abuse?

I, Fwuffmund Fweud, agwee fuwwy with dis awmchaiw pseychowogies anawysis.

why not both?

I like the pathos of their existence. They were created to be living toys for children with the thought that children would never harm them (yeah, right), however the way things ended up, you see hardly any child owning them. Instead they were cast away and mistreated and with this the whole reason for their existence was rendered nil. Plus there is the fact that they have to try and survive in an alien world and against insurmountable odds. It's as if God (or Yog Sothoth or Nayrlatothep) forsook humanity and people still tried to appease/anger him/it. They shouldn't even try, and yet they do. Whatever the way or result, I find it more than
worth my interest.

Biting me was one thing. I could handle it since an adult fluffy isn't capable of breaking the skin with their weak bite force. It was the day that Taffy lashed out and bit my wife's neck while she was trying to comfort her that was the last straw for me.

I looked at my wife. She looked back at me. We both looked at Taffy standing proudly with a big shit eating grin on her face. We looked at each other again. My wife gave me her silent permission. We'd had Taffy for four years now and she'd thrown a few minor fits in that time but this new violent behavior toward us was our limit.

Time for her to go.

Because fuck you, go make your own thread full of anthro shit. Or throw a prissy little girl tantrum and shit post here like the faggot you are

>inb4 hurr durr u mad, etc

Fuck off

fluffybooru.org/post/view/28326#search=Fluffy_runner

I held her thrashing over the toilet as I manually exhumed her wastes. "NUUUU BAD POOPIES HUWT FWUFFY!" She cried. Sucks to be you, Taffy

"Listen here, Taffy. You're the worst fluffy I've ever met. And I once met a smarty. Do you know what I did to that smarty?" I asked Taffy. She looked up at me, tears welling up. She put a hoof into her mouth to try to illicit sympathy. "Answer my fucking question, Shitrat!" I grabbed Taffy by the tail and whipped her fat little body into the wall. She fell unconscious for a second and I feared I had killed her too quickly. Luckily she came to a moment later.

"MUNSTA DADDEH HUWT TAFFY! HUUU HUUU HATECHU DADDY! HATECHU!" She wailed. No matter. I grabbed her tail again and spun her like a yo-yo trick. We walked, well... I walked and she screamed incessantly as I walked into the kitchen. I leisurely tossed her into a corner and set multiple layers of newspaper down on the counter. I set a cutting board with a large knife down on top of that.

I strolled back to Taffy and picked her up by a hind leg. She began to protest but after a solid right hook to the stomach, she couldn't breathe and stopped fighting me. "First things first, you little cunt. I'm going to take away your motherhood. You will never have baby fluffies every again," I hissed in her ear.

I take offense to that... is what I would say if it weren't true.

No more, Jberg never finished it.

1/4

Chu go giwl!

Don't forget that this is taking place near Christmas time. Feel free to use cold temps and snow. Could be fun to have Taffy begging for the wife's help but she just holds the bite mark on her neck and turns away.

fwuffy way of wife

I'm enjoying this so far.