Rockism is the cancer killing Sup Forums. You will never get a good thread about soul, R&B, funk, folk, classical...

Rockism is the cancer killing Sup Forums. You will never get a good thread about soul, R&B, funk, folk, classical, dance music outside of Daft Punk/Burial/Aphex Twin or jazz outside of Miles/Coltrane the list could go on because they aren't marketed predominantly by "COHESIVE ALBUMS!!!!". That's why Sup Forums is all rock, pop, rap and some surface level jazz and bleeps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UvLLHq2z58A
youtube.com/watch?v=GxZuq57_bYM
discogs.com/label/281-Blue-Note?sort=year&sort_order=desc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok

amen.

what about this? youtube.com/watch?v=UvLLHq2z58A

youtube.com/watch?v=GxZuq57_bYM

name one jazz artist or label post-1930 that still dominantly relies on singles instead of compilations and albums

live jazz recordings are objectively better as it is a live improvisation based style

>live recordings
and isn't that what jazz albums and compilations are made of?

What? Labels will always pressure artists for singles/EPs, it's easy money.

Everything is an album be it a compilation, live recording, greatest hits..... thats not what most mean when they refer to albums though.

most jazz labels are usually more down to earth that rock/pop/bleep labels since they care first and foremost about the music

discogs.com/label/281-Blue-Note?sort=year&sort_order=desc

>various artists
>various artists
>7"
>live at....

>first page
>one 7" and even that is a reissue
lol

God /bleep/ is so fucking bad.
It's essentially /s4s/ except some faggot occasionally posts a link to a song.
I wish there was a place to discuss electronic music that wasn't the same couple of artist.

>''electronic music'' as a term/label

I agree though, ./bleep/ is fucking horrible

OP is a GJW (Genre Justice Warrior), I mean just think about it.

>I only listen to rock

kys

t. GJW

Anti-rockist means anti-music fan.

>listening only to rock != rockism

Like every dance music label

just no