Be me, 14

>Be me, 14
>sjw gf
>doesn't like me but doesn't want to hurt my feelings by telling me
>best friend convinces her to snap my dick in half so they can run away together
>she does
>doesn't break up with me for another 2 months while fucking her friend on the side

>7 years later
>I know have half of an 8 inch dick
>Pretty much a 4 inch chode
>urologist says she broke my dick halfway through it's growth
>the rest of it kept growing it just grew inwards instead of growing with the skin around it

Now I have an 8 inch dick with half of it buried under the skin. I can feel exactly where the base is and it's nowhere near where my dick meets the surface of my skin.

TL;DR don't let ugly sluts convince you to fuck them, they won't be able to break up with you so they'll break your dick instead

Pics or didn't happen faggot

This

of my dick or of her? wanting either of those things would make you the faggot

i can't even imagine this, i need a picture

>8 inch dick with half of it buried under the skin

jesus christ proof

OP I NEED A PICTURE OF YOUR PENIS you fucking faggot

This

It's hard to show the bend when I'm not hard, and I can't get it up with all the pressure -_-

Pic of your dick you dingus

Just take a flaccid pic

I'm sorry OP
that's awful.

Maybe you need another crazy bitch who will break your dick back the other way.

I thought "break my dick" was a metaphor for breaking your heart.
Now that I see you actually meant your dick, yes we're going to need to see this thing so that our nightmares can be properly developed.

They're both in the thread I'd rather not give them more ammunition. You can only give your dick to crazy so many times

everyone's shaft extends back towards the taint. Your fucking dick didn't grow backwards.

Well it bends both ways pretty easily now, like when you fold one of those plastic rulers and it leaves a crease in it

how do you even know that
are you in the same fucking room as them
are they texting you right now
>i saw that thread you made on Sup Forums about me

yeah, i thought i was obvious I wasn't just posting here because i came back from the urologist, the bend is under the skin so i just made the assumption

I know both of them well enough, I know what they post here, I knew they were here when I posted this

No one will believe you until you show us your dick. Whip it out, faggot.