What the fuck do I put as a bio

What the fuck do I put as a bio

stuff about you? it isn't hard man, start somewhere and keep adjusting and improving. Please don't google something to put as your bio.

if you canteven think of a bio, you arent getting any hookups anyway

Compromise is the shared hypotenuse of the conjoined triangles of success

i like video games and Sup Forums

perfect

"Sup Forumstard xD xd only kewel kids get it!!:=3"

you have no other hobbies, studies, work, experiences. nothing? why even make a tinder?

no pets? sports? nothing?

nope i just go to school and come home and waste all my time on the computer. No friends or hobbies

Yeah posting about your 10 hamsters are going to get you laid instantly

why even bother if your pics suck they won't even bother clicking to read a bio

Hitler did nothing wrong

"lets hangout and watch movies"

was it that hard autist? you really need to develop yourself before you play the hookup game

"fat mid 20's autist virgin seeking for soulmate to shitpost on Sup Forums with"

Yo yo niggas. Im very sex. Big cums for you. I have man peen, big man peen. You like

Having good pics that show yur face, show your are at least moderately social, and show your smile are a good start.

I don't know how much chickks read the bio, but I would just be legit.

>I'm a loser, I am usually found indoors near a light source
>I like Sup Forumssic but please don't play Death grips on the first date
>Also I really enjoy waffles

Something like that? fuck off. Make your own jokes.

Not that hard. Post that you like cocks. Like REALLY like them. Dream of them all day. Like the feel of them in you hands and mouth. The smell and taste of smegma. The stubble of mens' beards as you rub your face against them. Licking armpits and things like that. You'll find someone OP. I believe in you! We all believe in you.

i tend to put so much emphasis on these little things because I think they will make or break the hookups and i'm afraid ill put some stupid pretentious shit. but this works.

Saying ... "I have a passion for animals" is a lot better than "I have a passion for the internet" It's not fucking hard to word things, it's hard to make things out of nothing though.

Think about all the girls that are those faggoty vegan animal lovers. They'd eat your ass for a hamster party.

What do you study? What are you trying to get out of school. What's your favourite movie? What's your goal for tinder?

Wow a death grips reference holy shit

Eletronic Engineering at UBC

get likes

Stuff about yourself
Dont make a wall
Dont pass like 10 lines

Telling about your pets is not the man a woman wants, you don't need to be a scientist to know that... Write some bullshit like you work out and lives off shakers and chicken and you will get guaranteed matches. That's how society works now a days.

Not exactly user, I think it depends on the area. I live in faggy vegan animal kissy land. I have a picture of me with a puppy.

That makes bitches soaked.

On the flip, If I lived in new york and talked about a tarantula ... might as well kill myself

Haha you made me laugh :)

I'm from Denmark so you might have a point. Anyways my point is that it doesn't matter what you write, the victim on the other end can't verify anything anyways - so you might as well go all in catch-me-if-you-can style

example?

solid point. I would say to OP don't lie so much that when you meet with these girls they know you dont lift or do anything cool

works every time

Op here. Here is a non pretentious bio I was able to come up with. Tried to be funny with the first line (found it on google)

"I'm a socially retarded fag. I'm so bad I ask degerates for help picking up women. Don't waste your time on me."

Originality... nice work. Jesus man...

BIO:

"I'm not from Greenpeace - whales swipe left"

Your lies has to be realistic of course. If you get them to match you and meet up with you, it really doesn't matter how you matched them as long as you have a great personality and aren't boring as fuck, at least in my experience.

That bios is like a todo-list. And girls doesn't like people that lie, so you can't be honest about yourself lying. That's RULE NUMBER ONE FFS! hahahaha this is uphill

Your favorite movie should at least be Twilight or Fifty Shades of Grey... you have a masters degree in animal-recue and in your spare time you are working as a volunteer chef for a childrens hospital.

You also spent alot of time with your friends and appreciate your family (just lie about that you aren't awkward socially)

I like the first and the second too.

Meant third

You need some testosterone in your bio that you beat a man to death with your bare hands!

>I'm an avid fan of chicken tendies

>implying tinder is tough

Jesus, man. I'm 39 and get 20 year old ass off of tinder. None of them are fucking fat either.

It's not hard.

>None of them are fucking fat either.
Teach me your ways, stud. It sounds like you've got some serious criteria here.