twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cuck

pussay cumstaint

Youtuber. Casey Niestat.

An overrated youtuber that everyone call a "creative genious" and the likes

Shakey camerashot

caveman

a faggot

He is using his add revenue to buy expensive shit and "Share" the experience. He honestly seems like a decent person I just don't think he deserves all that much attention. He once purchased a $25,000 plane ticket. It had some cool features, I watched the video. None of his work would I call Ground Breaking.

He is really creative. You don't have to like his content but the dude is really clever with the way he films things.

Ugliest guy in the world

Please elaborate on what way... he... films things that make it creative?

This please

Or Clever.

This video does a pretty good summary

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JbiJqTBCQuw

Actor in a nasal spray commercial? Holy shit that fucking beak...

Yeah, he's pretty ugly. Not too bright either (not talking about his endorsement of hillary)

Yeah, I've seen it, but I still think he's overrated. He's also is rather uninteresting as a person

One ugly motherfucker

Hillary Clinton, I will be voting for Hillary Clinton I avoid talking politics on this website because politics are divisive there's always two sides Republicans and Democrats there's left and there's right I can have my opinion and there will always be an opposing one that is the nature of a healthy democracy but this is not that this is about a megalomaniac is driven by nothing but ego a man who cares exactly zero about the people of this country a person who brags about sexually assaulting women and shames others for the way they look I'm speaking up now because this election has very little to do with politics policy or legislation this has to do with morals and principles I'm voting for Hillary because it make no mistake there is only one person that can defeat him one person that can keep him away from power and it is her i'm not a huge fan of her style politics I'm entirely aware of all the criticism against her I'm aware of all our failures and shortcomings but she's intelligent and she knows what she's doing more importantly she's mentally sound she's responsible and she's saying i want to end this by calling out all the big youtubers when some I know and some viewers might know see making videos like this they're not popular they're not going to get your subscribers we're not going to boost your view counts but there is something much more valuable than subscribers or dollars and that's backbone

that is not being scared to stand up for what is right regardless of the cost the top 20 youtubers reach over a billion views every single week every seven days we have the power to activate a demographic electorate that isn't typically very active that is young people see this generation if we're all banded together we have the power to ensure that this tax avoiding lying racist misogynist stays away from power and out of the White House but it requires all of us coming together so if your favorite youtuber says things like I don't like to talk politics on my channel or I'm not going to reveal who I'm voting for call them out sitting on the sidelines this time around is not okay this election is different and if this guy gets elected and you stood back with your arms folded and didn't speak out against them it makes you complicit it it makes you partially responsible for handing him the reins of power all right i'll see you tomorrow for a fun happy video thank you for understanding and thanks for the time.

calm down CTR

GOLDEN SHEEP POTATO THAT OPINION MATTERS

Idk but he looks exactly like my weed dealer

Learn how to use full stops. You autistic inbred fucken retard

that was how the delivery on the youtube video was.

he was paid and wanted to tget it over with.