Need an opinion Sup Forumsros ...this chick is 40 (I'm 19) and wants to fuck. Shes ugly af but has great tits...

Need an opinion Sup Forumsros ...this chick is 40 (I'm 19) and wants to fuck. Shes ugly af but has great tits. Would would ya do help

Other urls found in this thread:

smo.do/DrXpfF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most for reference.

Yes sir.

I know her daughter from HS and half thinking of just sending these to her to fuck shit up massively.

And why not, OP? You're not really losing anything here. Besides, ugly chicks are generally a better fuck than hot ones.

you are from puerto rico or something?

it this point id fuck her but id make her suck me off first

Man up and make your own choices in your life, who the fuck cares what others would think you weak fuck. asking fucking Sup Forums, that shit is pathetic.

If my dick hasnt been wet in a reaaalllly long time.

She's going to be gross in person. Get everything you can from her and try to fuck the daughter.

>posting you opinion on Sup Forums
>tfw shit just got more pathetic

he/she asked some basically phantom people what they should do dipshit, this person should make there own decision.

better than tinder! plenty of horny bbw of your city on smo.do/DrXpfF

wtf do you look like becomes the question.

I wouldnt fuck her. Looks too much like my wife

Fucj

I would suck and play with those tits. Lay in bed with her sucking those nipples while jerking my cock. Lay her on the bed like in the pic head on edge of be grab her tits. Twist and squeeze her nipples and grab onto those tits. While I penetrate her mouth.
Oh you are lucky. I love me a old fat chubby titted slut. I am going to cum to these pics for a long ass time. Op you got anymore? Yumitty fucking yum yum.

dude what the fuck

I cant tell if you are trying to gross people out or not.

Nothing you posted is appealing
Her tits are probably droopy
She looks diseased