>just started watching s1
>had to turn on subtitles after 10 minutes

Whatd you expect from a britbong show?

ARFAR!
ARFAR SHALOM!

fucking love their hair in this movie desu

>It's a Scarecrow saves the day episode

-_-

Americucks can't handle any other accent other than their own.

BLOINDERS

YOU'VE BEEN PEAKYED

Loved S3
It was fucking insane

((-(-_(-_-(-_-)-_-)_-)-))

>BY ORDAH OF DA PEEKY FOOKIN BLOINDAZ M8
FTFY.

>movie

At least there isn't much Gypsy talk.

I was genuinely surprised to see Hardy. Alfie is fucking mental.

Would you? I know I would.

that entire russian family was completely fucked up. there's crazy and violent, and there's genuinely disturbed.

>dat part where she explains about all the sex trade for political favors back in their homeland

>and 5,000 for de secks
Of course m8

so, it's boardwalk empire except london gangsters?

They were literally meme russians.

>thread theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=KGD2N5hJ2e0

brummy gangsters yeah.

If you mean it's about gangsters in the 20's, yeah. Other than that it's got no relation to BE at all.

>London
It's fooking Birmingham m8. Also yeah, it's like Boardwalk Empire, but without prohibition and shitload of filler stuff.

Good show, but I think it's far too focused on Thomas. Everyone else is just his backup band.

That's why I like the show. Thats where Boardwalk had it wrong. Giving too much focus to side characters.

I was disappointed when she completely disappeared in S3.

Me too

She was so fine

Did anyone else think she looked a lot like Grace at times? I mean, she doesn't actually look like Grace at all. But at the same time, there's something in her facial expressions that's uncannily similar. Maybe that's why they picked her for the role?
I definitely would

Shame she was a whore.

Of course I would

only decent person on the show tbqhwym

That's not her. Ada is pure.

this show is so bland and forgettable i cant name a single character despite having seen 3 seasons of it. the only thing i remember is the asshole dad who scammed his son.

Ada is pure

Maybe you have some kind of dementia? That sounds like a personal problem

>pure
>having child with dirty commie
pick one user

>I watched it windowed at 30% while browsing on my phone and shitposting on Sup Forums why don't I remember anything

Nah, you're just retarded.
You also probably watched all episodes over a couple of days while browsing Sup Forums on your phone.

It was her husband, thats fine

So why is the show setting up Michael and John to be at odds over who takes the crown?

More like, why is the show setting everyone up to be traitorous faggots who want to leave their family all of a sudden?

ada is a commie bastard who named her child Karl

Because they're getting older. Historically, these types of gangs were pushed out by organized crime.

So?

Steven Knight said the show would ideally end at the beginning of WW2, so there should be quite a bit of time left for the Peaky Blinders.

So whats next for Tommy? They seemed pretty fucked at the end and he seems to have accepted he's an evil man.

I have no idea. I have a feeling that neither does Tommy, and he lied about having a plan.
Anyways, BBC has greenlit two more seasons instead of one, which should be interesting, as it allows Steven to plan the story further ahead.

>So whats next for Tommy?
DEATH BY ORDAH OF PEAKY FOOKIN BLINDERS!

I don't think he knows either. Churchhill is really fucking him over.

The patrician's gangster show.

Is Churchill really weirdly cast or are we simply not used to seeing him before WW2? He does get progressively rounder as the show goes on, though.

Im not sure, outside of Churchhill being a fat guy that looks like a bulldog I dont think there are many pre WW2 images

Just finished the first season and loved it
Best shit I've seen Cillian in desu

Agreed. He does a really good job. Thankfully he doesnt seem to be getting other work so maybe we will get the new season's in a timely manner.