What's on your mind tonight, user.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0dYlvdLdK9w&list=PL3ijqrxN0o7PQ2In989Sd2nefaoKuqfWC
youtube.com/watch?v=CG6gpwYH1DM
youtube.com/watch?v=O4l8aEwEr64
youtube.com/watch?v=IUzqLYd6UUk
youtube.com/watch?v=T3RkGnZ-LYY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i want to move back west, but ive got little to no money and i may be wanted for crimes

but im lonely as hell and have no friends or job opportunities here and am generally unhappy

What the fuck is wrong with me?

Why do you want to do that. Family?

Fucked up with girl I love yesterday Not just that but it led me to thinking how I dont want to be alive and all this whiney bullshit self loathing stuff.

What happened?

no my family is here, and ive genuinely enjoyed being able to spend time with them while ive been here

i cant really explain what it is thats drawing be away, ive made a lot of good friends back west as well as it just feels different

i feel out of place and mostly just alone

Not a whole lot right now. Just trying to find a normal life

dude this is fucked up damn

We're all trying to find one too, user.

I see my cousin about every 2 years or so even though he lives like an hour away from me. We grew up visiting each other almost every week. We have so much in common yet are different at the same time.

Yet for some reason, I feel like he's my rival. He's always been better at me in things besides maybe looks, because me and him actually look very similar except I dyed my hair. He's more muscularity than I am. He lives out in the country, I live in the city. He goes outside a lot, I stay inside a lot. Our personalities are the same.

Hopefully you guys can. Just a long work week, and I'm not sure what else to do but work.

what gets me is that its seems as if hes looking at the other polar bear, but the way in which hes positions suggests that he is intelligent enough to realize that it is not real. which is even more fucked

Same user.work all day and come home to talk with my friends on Sup Forums. and play vidya on the weekends. repeat

A vicious cycle

atleast youre not like me and sit here and sift through bullshit thread after bullshit thread all day until the real people finally start talking

I'm at a shit community college right now and for around three months but the only thing that's kept me sane is this girl i met there. we've been getting really close even though she has a boyfriend at a real college kinda long distance and finally two days ago we skipped class and set up my hammock in the woods near the college (yeah I know it's stupid) and for three hours she laid on my chest and we talked. She said quote "I'm glad your friends didn't come I really just wanted to be alone with you" and I just broke and had to tell her how I felt and she told me she loved her boyfriend more. I just really suck as a person and I know that I found someone so perfect for me that the fact she doesn't like me means noone else will.(I know that sounds whiney but I don't feel like going into too much detail why I feel like that)

>Just had my first kid.
>Been trying to make things work with bf.
>Things have been rocky the past 2 years.
>Suggested abortion at beginning of pregnancy
>He said no
>Treats me like shit.
>Begin hating myself after years of fighting with depression anxiety.
>everything comes back.
>every day gets work.
>tell him I want to move home (13 hours away)
>took a lot to build up the courage to leave.
>starts acting like he loves me
>tells me he doesnt want me to leave.
>i just want to be happy to be able to raise kid in a decent setting.
>by no means am i threatening to take away any rights or even file child support.
>Self conflicted with wanting to be happy with myself again and around my family who havent even met grandkid.
>also don't want to hurt him even though i feel like he's playing victim and doesnt really want me here.

got me

Also, no job because maternity leave.
no family or friends
gets mad when i finally start gaming with old friends online.
>basically can't do anything right.

Last major girlfriend falsely accused me of rape when we broke up and runs her mouth whenever I start seeing someone else.
They always believe her, always leave.
My friends know her friends, or know people who know her friends, it always gets back to her somehow.

Third time this has happened and I just want her to leave me the fuck alone.

gets worse*

Chin up user I know you will find another perfect qt3.14 for you out there. You can't catch them all

75 hour work weeks add up fast. It's silly, but all I want is someone to be happy to see me at the end of the day

I am happy you are in my thread user :)

How does he treat you like shit?

Thanks, it means a lot

before i told him i wanted to leave he kinda just put me down made me feel bad about myself. tried to change who i was to suit his life. we had mutual friends and when i was pregnant we ran into them in the store and wouldnt let me say hi or anything. was ashamed of me even though he wouldnt get abortion. didnt tell his family till i was 6-7 months. gets mad when i talk to any friends from back home. only wants me to merge to his life with no regard for what i want.

Thanks man. I'm just going through a phase and i know she would get me out of it so mabey that's why im so focused on her. Fuck how much I still have to see her for the rest of the year tho.

Leave him. I know how scary that shit is and if your worried about the kid trust me nothing will go wrong as long as your strict with him. Are you working?

I have 2.9 primary and 3.6 secondary.
I think the test is bugged : ^)

I have been applying places near my house so i can save money on top of my tax return and leave then. I wont leave unless i have to money to set up an apartment etc. I refuse to move with my daughter and not have a plan or somewhere to live. but yeah i told him i refuse to raise her in a broken home. but my whole life I've put my S/O before myself and i just dont have it in me anymore. i just need to keep the strength to leave when the time comes.

>be me an autist who wants to check how big his dick is condom fitting style
> have flight in the morning go to bed after checking dick size it fits
>lvluprarecandysound.exe
> leave condom and wrapper in headphone box in plain sight
> wake up a little before my flight time get rushed in the shower and have to leave automatically
>forget condom in box
> panic ensues and i just ignore it

im waiting for a month long time bomb to explode hopefully noone opens the box

I grew up with a dad who would beat the fuck out of my mom infront of my sister and i regularly because they made each other so miserable but also loved each other. I can't do that. i mean it's not that bad right now but i mean who knows how itll be in a few years.

The timmy story is sad

You can't move on with anyone like family while you save up? Shit can get dangerous if you're living like that. Idk Just please don't fuck yourself up by waiting.

Basically, I finally learned to tell myself that I deserve better than this. It's taken so long I literally can't allow myself to be broken down again because I don't know what will happen or what I might do. I'm so miserable that if I stay I feel my daughter will be better with a dead mom who people will only tell her good things about than a mom who's constantly depressed and can't offer a healthy relationship.

My sister has a lot going on in her life and my parents live in a motel in OK. I have a room mate set up it's just a matter of time to save. I want to have enough to get a place and still have cash to fall back on if something happens. that's why im waiting for my tax return i should be getting 6-7k

youtube.com/watch?v=0dYlvdLdK9w&list=PL3ijqrxN0o7PQ2In989Sd2nefaoKuqfWC

Growing up with a depressed mom is still 1000% better than growing up with a dead mom that makes no sense neither does beating someone you love. After you've been in a shit situation for long enough its hard to remember what normal life is like but you won't always be depressed.and i k ow it sounds cliché but do art or pick up a science or read some philosophy. Just make sure you never fall for anyone similar to your current mate.

link?

Art and writing have always been my go-to's but I just have 0 motivation for anything. the first thing to make me happy has been using discord and chatting with friends from back home which is bothering him but I can't give up the one connection i have. I know i need to leave i won't back down this time. and im just terrified of becoming my mom it's my biggest fear in life. I was fighting needles out of her arm at 10 years old from her trying to kill herself. i would fight to never do something like that around my child but I know how bad my depression can get and it just terrifies me that i could fall back down to that even with my daughter. i just completely hate myself. but im trying so damn hard to keep it together. also im only 20 he's 26 i still have a lot of life i should be spending with my family and friends.

That GIF is either used in this video or comes from this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=CG6gpwYH1DM

Beautiful song, perfect for a feels thread (as is the album Didn't It Rain and Jason Molina's music in general).

Anyway, I've gotten back in touch with a friend from shortly after high school. We'd hang and burn once in a while, but we've both been hanging pretty much every other night the last month, and I'm pretty sure I'm developing feelings for him. Don't think I'm gonna say anything about it, though. Probably won't go anywhere.

Any advice would be nice, all the same, whether on whether to say anything, what to do to distract from it, shit like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=O4l8aEwEr64

Hope this cheers someone up.

Lonely.

I kinda get where ur comming from I have really bad anxiety which leaves me i
n bad situations all the time and every day I feel really unmotivated. Damn 20's really young for all that shit but that just means that once you've left him you have nothing stopping you. Use that fear of becoming like your mom to motivate you. Always be better.

It's here.

I used to get really lonely, even when with dear friends and lovers and family. I'd find myself overcome with dread when snuggled up to an ex a few years ago as I realized how truly alone each human being is in this world. You can never truly know another person, not near as intimately as you know yourself (and even then, many people don't know themselves as well as they should, myself included). It used to cause me great despair, but once I realized other people are just as alone, a spark of light trapped inside themselves, millions and billions of atoms away from any other one of those sparks, it gave it a tragic beauty that I've come to appreciate.

The loneliness of that sort never goes away once you realize it's there, but it can become a beautiful loneliness, as can all negative emotions and ideas.

I've read this so many times hoping I would wake up to something better than this.

that's what im trying to do. i just fell for him so fucking hard ill be alone for the first time in 2 years. im terrified but excited to be happy again. thank you for listening to me. i have no one i can talk to about this who has the time except one person who i feel ive over-vented to.

Same user. Why can't this nightmare be a nightmare

I would draw a picture of her being happy, not me

>done with life, don't really care about anything
>attempt to kill self countless times over the span of about two years
>keep it a secret from everyone
>meet girl and think I'm in love
>tell her about everything, she had depression problems before so helps me
>after about 6 months of dating I found out she was cheating since day one and that she never really gave a fuck about me
>whatever
>couple months pass by, suicidal again, but different now
> I don't even want to kill myself because I'm upset anymore but because I just am done going on, I don't feel any emotion anymore, I've always been so sad and wanted to just not feel the pain anymore but now that I don't feel anything it doesn't feel right

What's really distressing is I had an overdose in 2012 that resulted in me being dead for almost two minutes, and I've only started seeing these memes SINCE the overdose; even before I first saw it I always wonder if I'm in a coma.

It would explain the increasingly deranged behaviour of the world at large. Even my friends are starting to wonder; it's not uncommon to hear them say 'the world has to be a simulation' or, if they're high enough, 'maybe this is purgatory or hell or the matrix'. Distresses the shit out of me.

No problem it's 3:30 am and I know it'll be a sleepless night anyway. Just remember to not focus too much on being happy. People expect that when they are living a happy life it will always be filled with strong rushes of emotion. But it takes more time than that.

honestly this sounds like my fiance's story almost except not a 13 hour drive to her family. when i first met her she was in your place except the kid was a year old. when i was just friends with her she was with a guy who was emotionally and i came to find out physically abusive. every time she tried to get away he'd either threaten her or play the victim. she only held on cause they had a kid together.

honestly dont pay him any more mind than you have seriously. Living in a hostile environment like that isnt good for the kid first of all, and you need to think about yourself ok? get out of there when you can please

And is more subtle is what I mean to say

youtube.com/watch?v=IUzqLYd6UUk

I love you, user.

I will, I'm glad she's with you now.

thanks user, and if this is that femanon, do what she did. learn to love yourself again please. I know it can be hard to leave someone you care about but sometimes you need to be there for yourself. take some time off from any relationship and learn to like you again, get all the shit he filled you with out of you. you cant be that old, there's going to be a day when someone will come along who cares about you and will treat you right.

this goes for everyone out there who happens to read this

Do not be with someone just because you dont want to be alone. You all deserve someone who makes you feel like youre special and that you matter. get rid of the cancer you're with and find someone who makes you want to be a better person or makes you feel like a better person. dont settle for less than you deserve

Dude. If you feel that way, now imagine how crushed her boyfriend would feel like if you did do something with her, especially behind his back like that.

Knowing the pain that you're going through, would you honestly want some guy you don't know to feel much worse than that? Or do you just not give a shit about his feelings? Just gotta move on. There are plenty of women out there. It hurts.

Feel as if my relationship is slowly dying off. Have a large family but haven't talked to most people but my brother in like a year. Find myself just getting high everyday not knowing what to do anymore wish I could just find meaning in something

I've known this girl since she was 5 years old. I never viewed her as more than a friend. We are extremely close, we understand each other in ways no one else can. We were both abused by our parents almost every day growing up. Nether of us had any clue this was going on because her parents were always cool to me, and mine were great to her.

When we found out later in life what happened to us, a bond developed between us. We wanted to help each other. We told each other we loved each other. But I never viewed her as more than a friend except for a brief time when I was in a really vulnerable state. And those feelings tend to disappear when you become less vulnerable.

Anyway, she got married, and I didn't feel bad about it at all. I was happy for her. Never got any heartache or any of those feelings you get when you want to be with someone but she's with someone else.

Anyway, over the course of her marriage we became closer. And I guess eventually there was a part of me that wanted to be with her but those feelings were suppressed. She was happily married, not to mention she's christian and I'm not so there was really no point in wanting to be with her, it was pointless.

Then recently she got divorced. And all those feelings I mentioned that I had suppressed, well, got unleashed. And my heart made me fall for her. I love her more than anything.

But, with the religious differences, I can't see us ever being together. I can't see myself being able to make her happy.

And that's what I want the most - for her to be happy. Even if it means we can't be together, even if it breaks my heart, even if it kills me inside. If it means she'll be happy, that's okay.

It still hurts like fuck though.

I do... and I'm not narsissitic enough to think I deserve her more or anything she just kept telling me she wasn't happy with him and was acting like she wanted me to do somthing. I'm already not the best at social situations and I couldn't understand what was going on

does her being christian make her unfuckable or something

I never knew how antisocial I was 'till i went into college. I've tried to be social by going to events and even joined a couple clubs (rpg, vidyagame, and movie ) but still the don't have any close friends as my roommates do just acquaintances

I don't care about that, it's more about her believing that god is real and the solution to life's biggest problems while I don't believe in the existence of god and will never be religious again. And thinking long term, assuming she stays christian, if she ever has kids she's going to want to raise her kids christian and going to church etc and I'd have ea problem with that. And I don't see the point in going with someone who I see no long term future with. It'd only fuck up what we already have, and we both really value the special relationship that we have because of our history, because of what we've been through.

*sigh* I wish I could go back to when I didn't want to be more than just friends with her. Wanting someone you can't have is one of the worst feelings in the world.

I went to sleep but forgot to die, damn.

im pissed my pot dealer didnt come through tonight. Had to spend my overnight sober. why cant dealers be fucking reliable?

it's called compromising. are you seriously such an edgelord atheist that the thought that you may have to go to church one day makes you not want to get with this girl you won't shut up about? so stupid

It's lonely out in space.

Religious differences are a major issue in relationships. I haven't come across a couple that was happy or stayed together where one person was religious and the other wasn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=T3RkGnZ-LYY

god that hit too close to home

Why am I breaking up now wtf

Never give up brother.

I'm in the same boat user. Friend of mine who i've had a crush on for ages got married about a year ago. Marriage went to shit pretty fast. She refuses to leave because she feels the guy shes with is the only one that could ever love her.

Plenty of people have tried to convince her to leave but she wont. It kills me to see her just get more and more depressed as the days go on. I won't lie I'd love to get the chance to be with her but at the end of the day I just want to see her happy.