Is she really that bad?

Is she really that bad?
>inb4 muh refugees memes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BE6dR7T-zIQ
google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1sKPTG4QX60NOzWOn5ZRf7zRaBrs&ll=49.79423140341527,11.32123999609371&z=7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>memes
Sure, memes...

Also, I don't think the quote is real.

she's mentally handicapped, just like Schulz

to be honest I can't say anything negative about someone who gave us so much money and don't expect it back.

This

Danke fürs Geld, Deutschland

Willfully ignorant reactionaries hate her, most educated people realize she's alright/10

>educated
*cucked
there ya go fixed it for you
no need to thank me

nice meme

I've always wondered what her views were. Never cared enough to go look though. Isn't she a Christian Conservative? I'm not sure if that means something entirely different in Europe compared to here.

how is letting to enter dirty violent savages who doesn't work and just raise the level of crime a good idea?
just shut up cuck

If you equate her with american liberals or open border anarchists you'd be dead wrong.
If you thinks she's thinking with her vagina, you haven't followed her career or how many she's left in shallow political graves.
She's the german center, the cautious, boring, imperfect, average performance, ambition-less, stable leader the everyday jobber likes knowing has the reigns.

She's been doing everything possible to prevent more refugees flooding europe, so has EU in general.
Turkey deal, training Libyan coast guard (will go into effect this summer, until now the refugees went to Italy as part of the arrangement), increasing deportations in Germany and so on.
You will get very little of this from anglo media tho

So letting literally everyone without controlls into the country is a good idea?

She's one of those status quo politicians who just wants to keep everything running, while sticking to the center, doing acts which make her feel good and seem likeable and slowly contributing to the demise of Europe as long as she never has to do anything controversial.

That's what center Christians in Europe are.

>Turkey deal
Aka giving our fate into the hand of a dictator who doesn't care about civil or human rights whatsoever and now can blackmail the whole EU.

>training Libyan coast guard
>implying they are interested in keeping refugees and "refugees" out of europe

>increasing deportations in Germany
You mean increasing planned deportations, but deportations often don't even happen.
Also what is a deportation worth when the deported can come back instantly and try their luck in the next city?

She's not terrible, it's not liking she's trying to destroy Germany and white people or shit like that. Yeah, the refugee crisis hasn't handled in the best way possible and I wish Germany would be more stern on refugees, but I understand why she brings them in. The birth rate of Germany declining so they needed something to kickstart it. It's not like Germany is third world tier, they're the economic powerhouse of Western Europe so she must be doing something right.

Also all right wing parties in Europe suck, they have no real stand on anything besides being anti immigration.

>but muh people are better than then so they cant come here
give them a good environment to become a well adjusted citizen.

This quote is real.
Sry for ultra low quality.
youtube.com/watch?v=BE6dR7T-zIQ

you are either really naive idiot or you are shitskin yourself

Foreigners here go to the same schools as Dutch people from 4 to 22-24 or so.

I was raised right

Keep it up

Not wanting your country flooded is not neccessarily a fascist opinion.

Its actually going the wrong way now. If a school becomes too 'black' then a white flight occurs.
I used to work for a Turkish lady at the government. And she refused to put her kids on a school near her home because it was too black.

Thankfully this only happens in certain big cities, which is only a smart part of our country. But still thats where its heading. You can see the segregation happening.

Thats why Dutch politicians multiculturalism has failed. Because if we dont change the course now we will turn into Brussels and Paris as well.

>over 80 million germans
>1 million non germans come in
>"WE'RE BEING FLOODED"

*politicians say

Having all "black" schools doesn't sound too bad, if it helps them adjust then I see no problem in it. It allows a break from the constant social stigma that they're all murderers.

On 60 million native Germans, who are on average ten years older than a refugee.

All those people are coming from backwards islamic countries wich are stuck in medieval.
They wont shake all their opinions and beliefs just because we let them in a good environment. They wont even integrate in this enviroment.
Many Turks and Arabs are forming kind of parallel societies here, especially in the bigger cities.
They don't respect our culture, they don't respect the state and the people and they don't respect western values.

Open borders also allow terrorists (like Anis Amri, the Berlin attacker) to travel here without controlls.
Another problem is that they don't get registered right. Some go to many different cities and register dozens of identities to get huge amounts of money while not even beeing from Syria, but from Tunisia.

Western "values" have all been hostile to them, why ought they respect a culture which seeks to inflict genocide on them?

Lol no. In a white school you get infected with Dutch culture. In a black school you get infected by bad students and street culture. Even as a black person you want go to a white school. Some Muslims even put their children on a Christian school for this reason.

Then it is obviously needed to bring in more people to run the jobs which will vacate with retirement.

>give them
Topkek. Why? How about you give them your home, but you probably don't own shit.

Why are they moving to societies that they consider genocidal or hostile? (even though they aren't)

You're only supporting the "ban all Muslims" camp

>Then it is obviously needed to bring in more people to run the jobs which will vacate with retirement.
They don't work.

And commit ethnic suicide by doing so.

Obviously they're regretting it now, as they are defend themselves now.

The US' crimes don't justify the fault of tolerating intolerance.
Continuing on like we do now will mean the end of all european or western achievements regarding freedom, ethics, democracy and human rights.

>and don't expect it back

So fuck freedom, ethics, and human rights now?
You're racial supremacy is showing.

Here's a map of every single crime committed by a refugee or economic migrant in 2016.

google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1sKPTG4QX60NOzWOn5ZRf7zRaBrs&ll=49.79423140341527,11.32123999609371&z=7

Are you seriously telling me you want these people into your country?

good lord this cucknadian is stupid

>You're racial supremacy is showing.

And now? He´s right. We are flooded by hillbilly Syrians, Africans and various western Asian idiots.
They will never be abled to run a western European country, only degrade it like they do it with their owns.

>Assad is based! He's secular and doesn't take shit from Islamists! He and his dad kept Syria secular for decades!
>we can't let refugees in, they're coming from backwards countries and are going to turn our countries into radical Islamic shitholes like theirs!

You didn't get my point right?
When an ideology wants to get rid of democracy, womens rights, a secular state, individual freedom et cetera, why would a society wich stands for all those values just tolerate this?

>He and his dad kept Syria secular for decades!

Beat the kids who believe this shit.

Syria has been secular for generations. Why do you think people fleeing ISIS would want to impose ISIS on the west?

>this thread

> the Assad tyranny kept the Syrian state secular
> refugees come from reactionary societies where the separation of religion and power is not desirable

That's not a contradiction, LeQuaydon. Assad, like Saddam, Ben Bella or Gaddafi, kept the Islamists in check BECAUSE they were ruthless tyrants. When you give the voice to the majority, i.e. when you have democracy, things like Hamas or the Muslim Brotherhood happen. Keeping a secular state is not the same like keeping a secular society.

I don't see her as "evil", I just think she is an extremely book-smart person who views everything in numbers. She saw Germany's population decline and estimated that the economy would suffer as well, so she thought she was smart by letting in the migrants to boost population, while also making germany look progressive to the rest of the world. She did not consider the social ramifications because that really isn't "her thing". She is a physical chemist after all, not some socialite

The backward society was always present in Syria because the Sunni muslims never accepted Assad, yet stayed more or less peaceful to avoid persecution.
The animosity between Sunni and non-Sunni Syria was always present.
The uprisings 2011 were just the sparkplug to unleash it.

If they were truly radical, why would they move to the Christian Germany instead of moving to ISIS controlled territory?

Ironically she said this in like 2010 or 2011, years before she went full retard with the third worlders.

Honestly I think she didn't even go full retard with the refugee crisis for ideological reasons but simply because she's incompetent and used to sitting problems out until they disappear or are handled by someone else. Only this one doesn't disappear and the rest of Europe has already handled it.

Because ISIS kills Syrian Jihadis for not being Muslim enough, force people into suicide missions while you can a Salafi goatfucker in Germany without being oppressed once.

She does what America tells her to, that's all.

Syrian refugees are not the main problem, but refugees don't have to proof they are Syrian.
Also I know several Syrian refugees because a relative of mine works with refugees and they all are homophobic and to some degree mysoginystic.

>*can be a

Who says that only people fleeing from the IS are coming to Europe?

Who says that just because people are fleeing from the IS, their world views are compatible with ours? There's still a rainbow of comparatively radical muslim beliefs that are still moderate compared to the IS.

After decades of radicalization only the fewest muslims support a free, generally secular society anymore. You have to get this into your head. Almost 40% of all muslims are in favor of killing you for leaving their religion. Imagine leaving your local church and getting beheaded for it. That's how it works in the heads of 40% of all muslims.

Because islam is a totalitarian ideology and is focused on growth.
They can't even tolerate "kuffars" when they have their own countries and cultures.
They have to "spread the word".

When Daesh moves to a new location, they:
1) round up and kill all the public servants
2) round up and kill all Yazidis and Shias
3) force-convert all other minorities
4) veil the women who don't like to wear it
5) take all valuables and the best lodging, which they give mainly to European and Saudi volunteers first, Chechens and Iraqis second
6) overtax the survivors
It's obvious that if you ever had any connection to anyone with a job in the government, had a Shia teacher in school, or whatever, i.e. as long as you had a normal pre-war life, you are a target. You can be a devout Sunni and be scared of Daesh, just like you can be a Maoist and never want the Khmer Rouge to calmly explain to you while they're so upset that you speak foreign languages, wear glasses and live in a city.

Exactly this. Even al-Quaeda rejects the IS and some factions of AQ in Syria fight it.
>al-Quaeda is moderate compared to them.

This is how bad it really is.

>extremely book-smart person
She's always been a political person. How do you think she got a nice science career in East Germany. They cleared out men to make way for her foul pussy.

No, it's the Germs, not Mutti, that are crazy FUGEES WELCUM motherfuckers.
Merkel is the last thing standing in the way of Watermelon Coalition (Green-Red) of SPD Greens and Der Linke.
If she loses and Schulz takes her place then we're so fucking fucked. They'll invite gorillion shitskins and try to federalize EU.

Well, yeah, Schulz will be worse, but Merkel was bad too.

I don't even get why people would vote Schulz,but it is estimated that he has the same amount of votes as Merkel right now.
He did nothing in Germany and was only involved in EU politics. He has absolutely no political profile.
The only things he said he wants to achieve are tax justice (he didn't say how), he wants no maximum number for refugees and he is a big "EU enthusiast".
His party way just betraying the base of the party and the people. For example, they voted for TTIP although the majority of the base of the party and the majority of Germans were against it.