So Sup Forums my dog died an extremely sudden and mysterious death today, maybe someone can shed some light on this...

So Sup Forums my dog died an extremely sudden and mysterious death today, maybe someone can shed some light on this. She started acting mopey and her breath smelled so I took her to the vet, they said her gums were bleeding and she may have some form of leukemia and maybe didn't have long left. So I took her home and the next morning she is on the brink of death bleeding from every where, a lot of blood. Rushed her to the vet but she didn't make it there... They don't know what happened, either. They said maybe she was poisoned or hit with a car and it caused severe internal bleeding but I know for a fact that nothing happened to her. I was with her the whole time and she is an inside dog.

Kill your entire family. It's the only way to be sure.

Do you have any pictures of the dog? That mangey praire rat looks like a flea factory. Kill it with fire.

Fuuuuck. Just saw Shit-tzu under the pic-is that the dog? Poor critter.Poor girl.

Want to hear some jokes or something?

>next morning she is on the brink of death bleeding from every where, a lot of blood
Slow down Ivan, if we're going to figure out what happened to your dog you must be more specific

Now you won't have to pick up your disgusting "inside dog"s nasty ass shit with your fingers in a little Baggie anymore

There is no more information to give. She was a normal playful doggo one day, became mopey, dead next morning. All in like 24 hours.

That is not your dog, asshead. There are half a dozen things I could be doing and I'm spending it with some guy toying with my fragile emotions.

She went outside to shit and piss faggot.

No this is not, I didn't say it was. I don't have a picture of my dog right now.

kek

Well that rules out Leukemia. And the becoming mopey before dying makes it seem unlikely your doggo happened upon some craisins or something. How old was he?

She was around 9

*she

ever notice any weirdness in her eating or drinking habits?

She started snubbing her treats a day or 2 ago. I didn't think much of it. She has had these treats regularly all her life

My doggo did shit like this when his kidneys started to fail. In your case this seems very sudden though.

Goddamnit I wish once, just FUCKING ONCE, I could trust you people.

I would fucking fly wherever you are (assuming North America) and find out who did this shit. I have unlimited resources and an unlimited amount of love and compassion for people who have had their lives irrevocably ruined buy dog-killing assholes.

Dollars to donuts it's a dink. Too bad I can't trust you, or I swear on my grandma's grave that I'd be en route before you finished reading this missive.

I also fucked a nigger bitch named Summer and another girl named Mia slurped the black twatslime iff my knob while bith their faggot boyfriends wondered how they could get within 50 feet of me without being shot.

Was anything wrong with her poop

>No this is not, I didn't say it was. I don't have a picture of my dog right now.

If you loved your dog you would have a picture of it you liar.

My brother had a sibe, she had a weird and rare hemorrhagic disease that killed her. Died much like your pup. Wish I could remember what it was called.

Yeah the truth is that the pictures are on my phone and I am too busy to get up from my comfy bed and find it so I can upload a picture for some faggot on the internet. So fuck off k

Probably some sort of poison/toxin such as rat bait. Rat bait will affect them days after ingestion so think what happened prior to the illness

Rat poison makes you bleed from your pores ( not sure if it was pores or not, all I know is it makes bleed out of everything)

ate poison?

OP never mentioned any vomiting tho, that's what's confusing me

She did vomit twice as I was taking her to the vet. It looked like it was almost purely blood

Vet here btw

Did she have vaccination recently?

My dog had anemia caused by an immune reaction to a vaccine, symptoms were similar to what you describe.

My dog looked exactly like that

Died today one year ago, extremely suddenly

Dude already said that his mutt wasn't the one in the pic. Also, if you read through his posts, he doesn't really seem all that broken up about it. Basically move on; nothing to see here.