What's the best way to kill myself and make it look like an accident...

What's the best way to kill myself and make it look like an accident? I could crash my car but that would have a likely chance of a few minutes of extreme agony before I died. Any pain free ways? I'd just shoot myself but I don't want my family to have to deal with that.(pic not really related)

choking, electricity, and, aids to name a few.

Stab yourself in the heart with a pair of scissors. Mother fucker she told you not to run with them things.

theres always death by cop

I said nonpainful

Yeah but then I look like a scumbag, and I might mess up the cops life too

Not the other guy but if you want it "painless" you obviously wouldnt have the nerve to do it if there was a "humane" option. If you are going to kill yourself just do it. Fuck just run into a highway or something. Not that damn difficult.

go to a gun range. make yourself look like a rookie, look down the barrel to see if the gun is loaded then figure out the rest

Go to bad part of town. Shout nigger as loud as you can until you get shot. Alternately, take a shit ton of meth, you accidentally od, and you feel great before your heart bursts and you die.

Poison, dumb nigger.

If your gonna do it, have fun and don't be a pansy

go out hiking in the wood, get 'lost'. die.

if your not out doorsie, even better. people will say that you were inexperienced and shouldn't have gone out. that will be the thing people mumble behind your mother back, not that you blasted you skull with a GLAWK FOWTY.

Get a shit load of helium filled balloons, tie them to gun and shoot self lol gun flies away never to be seen again

I kekd a little

I saw that CSI episode, the gun dropped and a kid found it.

also guns weight alot, he had to use a berretta jetfire. a real shit gun to crack a skull.

>btw 10mm is neat

Why does it have to look like an accident?

Don't want family to know I was such a pathetic failure

CO poisoning, absolutely painless you just fall asleep and you're gone

Why does that even matter? You'll be dead.

ok for fun i did the math, a jet fire is 280 grams and a 5 liter ballon will lift 5 g.

it will take 56 ballons to get a jetfire off the ground.

a Glock 29 is 770 g unloaded, that's 154 ballons.

Yeah i think you'd benefit from a smaller gun

Then stop being a fucking beta fag and nut the fuck up do something with your life geeze

Tfw when I buy a .380 to carry out your plan and don't die because it's such a weak round

I want it to have as little negative effect on my family's life as possible

It isn't worth it. Don't be a fucking pussy and take the easy way out.

Shit may be bad now, or has been for a while.

It will get better, OP. But you have to fucking do something about it. Trick yourself into thinking more positively, even if you fucking hate the idea. Cut things out that make you think this way.
Sitting there, dwelling on your past and awful thoughts does you not a single fucking favor.
I don't care if you even have to skip town to get out of this shit.

I attempted fucking suicide twice in my earlier years, once i woke up in the hospital hooked up with my parents staring at me in pure disappointment.

The other time, i came to covered in blood and vomit laying on the floor with my entire god damn family staring at me, even cousins.

Two god damned failed OD's within 3 years.

It was a learning experience, i'm thankful i'm still alive.
Now i've got a steady job, a house, and my sanity back. Things aren't all too bad.

QUIT THINKING LIKE A BITCH AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

.380? you wish a jetfire is a .25 ACP. that shit isnt going to anything.

Im way into this plan now and found this. its called a double tap, its the smallest .45 APC i could fine in 20 seconds.

425 grams = 85 ballons.

its 500 buck though. idk, may go for a regular 9mm? .45 sound better to me.

Okay, so killing somebody they know and care about is somehow more humane than letting them see how much of a faggot you are?
Regardless, it doesn't matter. You won't be sitting on a fluffy white cloud looking down on them from heaven as they mourn you. Best case scenario is complete oblivion. Not even blackness, because that would imply there's even a you to perceive it. Which there won't be because you'll be DEAD.

Email someone that you have evidence against Hillary. Email anyone. Or text. Or call. Or search "how do I leak my evidence about Hillary" on Google.

Someone will meet with you.

really though, this is my plan if shit gets too bad, I'll go out to a landslide clif, California has a few accidents a year from idots taking selfies on clifs.

all sorts of big dumb places you can fall off of. you could even pick a spot that dosen't have good signs and is owned by the state, let your parents have an outlet for their grieve, its the states fault for your death. they could even sue and make a few bucks.