College slam-piggy for show

College slam-piggy for show.

Degrade her for nudes/info

What a sumb bitch whore n junk n stuff. Show me her assholes

haha ok one sec

Show me her beat up fucked pussy

I remember this slut. I have almost all of her pics saved. But prove me wrong. Because I want them all.

Threesome....What was she thinking????

lol it's fat too

My girl has those exact same walmart panties. She's a whore too.

haha really? She's been great meat. I'll prove u wrong, she's been on camera so much...great career building

lmao

any chance you post her on another site? I love seeing her get spread online

Got it. Get to the part where she's spit roasted. That part is pretty cool. I like because she has the same smile on her face.

I don't post them. I just save them and beat off. What the hell do you think I am? Some kind of weirdo or something?

only a one sided roast in a different pic, but this is the drunk night she got used by my roommate too lol

Who is this?

Post her pussy!

Have some respect for yourself, Jesus...that's fucking horrific. Say no to "a hole is a hole".

Let me see her wet used pussy

a slut from MN

pussy

Got any wet or closeup pics?

just put a bag on her head and go

I have all these. And I've never been to MN.

Or that used ass from behind?

this one too? a good one

Used pussy!

oh yea

Hmmm. Maybe not. It is good. I do like a good fatty.

A nice ass pic with her pussy in it?

she got used good that night

I want to see her used pussy

pussy

Got any close-ups?

Come on just dump

whats her first name?

Whats her name?

Show that pussy closer

See the funny thing here isn't the fact that she is mildly disgusting.

Whats funny is after college is over, and she's applying for a job and by the off chance here boss looks her up and finds her on the internet... he's going to do one of two things.

Investigate if she has a hairy asshole, and then jerk off to said asshole.

or

> cont.

>Cont.

She wont get the job, have to work at mc dicks, and every pimple faced kid will know who she is because they've already seen her on here and snicker behind her back, which will eventually cause her slow decline to alcoholism, where she will have a miscarriage and become even more depressed (its a slippery slope) so she'll turn to the latest drug, and abuse the fuck outta that bitch, she'll then give birth to an autistic child suffering from FAS, this will only further cause her slow decline, eventually she will over come her opiate addiction and find a man... unfortunately this man also frequented this site (which is why he went for her. knowing she was an easy target)... but not long after this he will start to smack her... so she'll drink until she passes out... which works out for the guy because hell if you gotta fuck that it can't be making any noise.

>Cont.

She will understand that her life has now become that of a sex doll, unfortunately her man currently has one that he openly takes into public, but wont even take her to an golden corral, her kid will eventually make it to its 3rd birthday (unfortunately this is his last year due to him being a retard), she will one day accidentally drink too much and stumble into traffic, fortunately people can actually see her before hitting her (as she's put on 100+ lbs due to sheer not giving a fuck), her husband goes to pick her up with suzy (the sex doll) and says "Tawny, i done told you 'bout 10 times this here year not to be drankin them wine coolers and wanderin' where ye don't belong" and he'll punch her... oh dear god he punched her good... it practically made her look like Chunk... That night she will attempt to be all sexual and fart under the blanket and dutch oven Clem (the man) and Suzy (the sex doll) unfortunately she places her head under the covers (cause she's dumb) and dies. Her shit covered bung hole has fermented into jenkum and she OD'd... in the next room Billy (the son) has discovered the art of levitation... but no one is there to cut the cord.

Clem and suzy will live happily for another 10 years, he will never Raise a hand to her, and she will never deny him the soft succulent silicone pussy.

What's the difference?

What the fuck?

thisgot 1 to a solid 5 real quick