Good night kemono

Good night kemono.
Gonna take it easy by sleeping.

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/blog/immadrawthingz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe there was no need for this thread. Oops.

[male]

I find svadil's art is very uh...it vareis a lot from what i've seen though maybe he's done very little in a very long time, but I don't know.

Zizek is about human existence in an ideological world. He's a post-Marxist philosopher and Lacanian psychoanalyst. Essentially the ultimate message of Zizek, as far as I see it, is, "We are fucked, there is no escape, the only thing we can do is live in such a way that we are not wholly consumed." Freedom through acceptance of the situation, so to speak.

Here's an interesting thing as well, Van Gogh's swirls that he painted when he was having an epileptic fit match almost perfectly current theories of turbulent flow in fluid dynamics.

Yes, equations are entirely describable. Equations are just descriptions.

[male is best gender]

Never heard that before. Sounds like something I should look into later

I'm going to bed. Good night everyone

can someone then describe art through an equation? Why not at that point just interpret all art in terms of equations? If equations are nothing but descriptions, and they aren't words, then they're the perfect thing to describe art aren't they?

>freedom by giving up
More like slavery. The only way to have freedom in that situation would be to commit suicide.

G'night

Maybe that's what that means? Maybe it means that giving up on life is the true freedom everyone has and that living in a world you cannot possibly comprehend has no real freedoms except the one freedom everyone has, that being death.

good night

you seem like you're really into Lucario.

No, art cannot be described through equations. Equations are for natural phenomenon, physics and all that. Art is only sometimes about the natural world, and even then the things like The Golden Ratio and all that are often abandoned.

Incorrect, but I'm not going to argue. Kill yourself if you want, I don't care enough to try and change your mind.

>incorrect
Explain.

But you can explain the natural world through science, which is just more complex math.

i really (really really) am. lucario is cute as fuck, and im very attracted to him.

Lugna ner dig nu apo

wud you fuck a real lucario? dat's zoophilia, dawg

Oh...I just had an argument with my boy about D&D. He says he feels 5e is too restrictive but then went on to say that it got rid of classes being restricted by race. His argument made no sense and I told him so, and he got all mad at me.

the correct term is pokephilia.

yes.

oh indeed. i mean just look at this c u t i e

and you can explain the created world, that is the world humans artificially create through science, and if art is both those things...well then why CAN'T you explain them with science?

No. Kill yourself if you want.

You can, yes, but art only sometimes refers to the natural world, and the equations we'd use for that, such as The Golden Ratio are often thrown out the window.

My teams in dota always suck and it's sad.

>yes
you're a good man

I mean sure he's cute, but i'm talking about something else. He really seemed quite steamed by it.

So then its the fault of people who don't want to pay attention to science, like yourself?

Sure nobody wants a sketch? I'm just playing around again because I haven't drawn in forever.

Draw fur-ified yuki then

i try

did someone ask you for a horse dickgirl fucking a horse femboy sketch at any point?

Frot, lots of frot. Of course, usual things like cute solos and cuddling are fine too.
Or, an artistically interesting thing: draw in white on a black background.
And now I'll really go to sleep.

Draw catboys with collars on

I don't he's just said that he's taking a break and he'll talk to me "in a week". big old meanie.

What? That makes literally zero sense. How is what the fault?

I don't care for futa, but I can draw the femboy getting it from a bigger dude.

Sounds good too.

>frot

i like you

pull out "just a joke" card, and if that dont work, pretend you didn't acknowledge what he said

Frotting I can do too.

people throwing The Golden Ratio out the window. You said that art is sometimes about the natural world and the equations we use for that such as The Golden Ratio are often thrown out the window, but it obviously isn't someone who appreciates science throwing it out the window, it has to be someone more appreciative of art that is, and as you said you're more appreciative of art than science, wouldn't you be one of the people who would do that?

No I'm not asking you right now, but you've answered my question either way. I wouldn't mind that sketch, by the way. The one of the bigger male horse fucking the smaller male horse.

If you'll split hairs with me here.

I'd like to draw variety, so I'll draw either one of them as a horse, but I'd like a different species.

Who's the fem and who's the buff?

Don't acknowledge what he said as in the break thing? I uh...may have already pulled the pin on that one. It wasn't just a joke and I'd really rather not try to act like it was one. The whole argument I mean.

That's fine, uh I guess the horse can be the buff, and the fem can be a typically smaller species, maybe a red panda or a skunk? I'm way down with the red pandas especially.

You got it! Don't stay up if it's late for you, I'll be around tomorrow too.

I take a while to draw things, so I want to play with it a while.

I don't utilize ratios and any formulas in my work. I depict things how they are. It's also a known fact that things like symmetry are incredibly boring visually, and that ratios for the human body can and often are distorted for aesthetic purposes (for example a person who is perfectly proportioned is less visually appealing than someone with longer legs and a shorter torso, which is why fashion designers specifically draw based around that than around what an actual human looks like). A person with a perfectly symmetrical face looks creepy and inhuman, while a person with a face that is slightly asymmetrical is considered visually pleasing (to a certain extent).

if he gets upset by you not being sure what he's talking about, why not just confront him about why he got upset by you not knowing what he means, you arent doing anything wrong and it isnt fair.

How about sunday? Next week thursday? Those are the days i'll be around. How am I supposed to know its you?

Queermo checking in.

I can try but if he doesn't want to talk he's not going to talk to me, I'm not physically close to him, I was talking through text.

hey queermo, how you doing?

Sure, I can get it done by Sunday.

tumblr.com/blog/immadrawthingz

There is my tumblr, which I don't update a whole lot.

meep

Well then maybe you should take time to get in touch with science, you can appreciate both in different ways.

so then i guess all you can do is wait for him to come around.

alright, gotcha. I'll check it out on sunday, but I wouldn't mind if you wanted to take until next week. Really give it time to get it to a place you want it.

I guess, I suppose I just want someone to talk to. What I don't get is that he seemed like he didn't think he was contradicting his own initial point.

I'm drinking beer and play puter.
you?

I'm too busy with art, and I've already taken on philosophy so I'm totally overwhelmed. No offense, I'll leave the sciences and stuff to the their respective people.

ah. i guess you could try researching it up and learning about it a little bit so you can probably have a follow up. that would also probably be a start for getting more close with him.

but I guess the joke's on him, because he doesn't get to cum unless I let him.

not a lot. cleaning up my apartment a bit

incest? sexy.

I mean he told me enough about it, its just what he wanted and then what he started arguing for. He wanted to be able to customize a character to his own specifications, and then he said that a newer version of the game didn't have restrictions that allowed only certain races to be within a certain class, like a human or dwarf being able to be a paladin, but not like a tiefling (half-devil) to be a paladin. It didn't make sense because its directly contrary to what he said he didn't like the new version for and that was restricting the player to what the game wants them to play and not what the player wants to play. I didn't understand that part, because it was arguing something with a point that was directly opposite of what he was arguing.

No not incest. How did you get incest from that? Not that incest is bad, its just what I said is not inherently something an incestuous situation would have.

I'll clean your butt apartment!

brain compartments and brain departments.

you'll start out cleaning it, but then you'll just end up making a bigger mess inside

well if you can't call him out on it and can't relate enough to understand it, then there's probably something wrong with your relationship, you should talk to him when you can about it.

i'm under the weather. ignore it.

I can relate enough to understand that the two thing's he was talking about were two sides of an argument that he was using on one side of an argument, and they contradicted each other, and THAT is what didn't make any sense.

I wish I could call him out, but he'll just get mad again, because he himself doesn't see it as something that just doesn't go together.

if you don't correct him, he'll go around thinking what he thinks is correct, you should try to. if he gets mad at the slightest thing, either he should calm down or get therapy.

I'll clean that mess too. But you'll have to clean the mess on my chin afterwards.

the biggest thing that fucks me off is that the newer version doesn't really have restrictions on anything so why he thinks not being able to customize a character is a problem doesn't make sense even more. He used skyrim's customization versus the witcher 3's as an example and that didn't make any more sense. skyrim is "play what you want" not "play what lore wants you to play"

I'll be sure to clean it up, but what kind of mess is gonna be left on your chin?

well I guess i'm just gonna go to bed.

tasty white stuff.

well its not your fault hes bad at comparing and bad at realizing paladins arent evil.

good night

oh, well I'll make double sure to lick that up~

what if its 2% milk and youre lactose intolerant?

im gonna head off. goodbye,good night, au revoir etc.

:3

butt I'm not lactose intolerant. G'night

Silence is cool