no

i can do it in under 20 seconds too

no

Who wanna be a single mamma?

santa claus is gay

Hey ho lets go

(Please dont be 55)

bishmillah

Like Shaq I attack I'm black wearing flaq armour, I'm a baller, you're just a name caller, this bit doesn't rhyme, and it wasn't well written anyway

But 20 dollars is 20 dollars

Roll

Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger

Nigga nigga boomchakalaka

Top zozzle is my middle name

Neekerin muna

ok

I wish niggers and jews did not exist

Ashton Kutcher is my least favourite actor

you almost fucked yourself

orange
silver
purple

Finland is best land

I want to lick dodongo

Mega Nigger faggot

Fucking niggers

This is not
The greatest song in the world, no
This is just a tribute

So u think u wanna cross me and mess with my shit

almost ;)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

No girth, not worth

shit is rap shit madafuka you lucker, dicksucker, cutter ratatatatatattaaaa

Claude the great
King Kong in Hong Kong

i like big fat old dick in my fucking assssss nigger

I'm about to order food guys do you want anything?

make me

Eminem is such a goddamned tool.

// Have fun with this one:

Hillary Clinton is a good person and will be president of the USA for 8 years. She is much better than Trump and the world will be very thankful for her. She deserves a nobel-price of peace.

Opening your flippin trap and flappin your lip

If dubs + 5 replies I'll rap this thread instead

Man these lyrics are killing me
No but I'm not out of juice yet

I like small dicks

dodged a bullet neo

wow. I nearly fucked up :^)

Harambe was an inside job

I like medium dicks

Lucky brah

ok i do 55 get

44GET

Shit son

HIS ARMS ARE HEAVY KNEE WEAK
reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

actually hope I get it yoo

woop woop uh uh yeah aha

I'm actually gay but my parents don't believe me
Well by dad does, that's why he used to beat me

i have to say that i really like niggers, i'm a negro lover and sissy cuck slut fingering my asshole

Just me and my daddy, hanging out I got pretty hungry so I started to pout He asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy and I asked what and he said he'd give me his cummies! Yeah! Yeah! I drink them! I slurp them! I swallow them whole It makes daddy happy so it's my only goal... Harder daddy! Harder daddy! 1 cummy, 2 cummy, 3 cummy, 4 I'm daddy's princess but I'm also a whore! He makes me feel squishy!He makes me feel good! He makes me feel everything a little should!~ Wa-What!

I'm about to feel the wrath of the menace nigga I hit them up!

Actually hoping to get 55

OH SHIT WADDUP

yalla habibi

mashalla

I'm about to attempt the worlds longest Yeah Boii

Yeah Boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Old school flows were relatively basic and used only few syllables per bar, simple rhythmic patterns, and basic rhyming techniques and rhyme schemes.[57][61] Melle Mel is cited as an MC who epitomizes the old school flow – Kool Moe Dee says, "from 1970 to 1978 we rhymed one way [then] Melle Mel, in 1978, gave us the new cadence we would use from 1978 to 1986."[62] he's the first emcee to explode in a new rhyme cadence, and change the way every emcee rhymed forever. Rakim, The Notorious B.I.G., and Eminem have flipped the flow, but Melle Mel's downbeat on the two, four, kick to snare cadence is still the rhyme foundation all emcees are building on".[63]

Artists and critics often credit Rakim with creating the overall shift from the more simplistic old school flows to more complex flows near the beginning of hip hop's new school[64] – Kool Moe Dee says, "any emcee that came after 1986 had to study Rakim just to know what to be able to do.[65] Rakim, in 1986, gave us flow and that was the rhyme style from 1986 to 1994.[62] from that point on, anybody emceeing was forced to focus on their flow".[66] Kool Moe Dee explains that before Rakim, the term 'flow' wasn't widely used – "Rakim is basically the inventor of flow. We were not even using the word flow until Rakim came along. It was called rhyming, it was called cadence, but it wasn't called flow. Rakim created flow!"[67] He adds that while Rakim upgraded and popularized the focus on flow, "he didn't invent the word".[65]

Kool Moe Dee states that Biggie introduced a newer flow which "dominated from 1994 to 2002",[62] and also says that Method Man was "one of the emcees from the early to mid-'90s that ushered in the era of flow... Rakim invented it, Big Daddy Kane, KRS-One, and Kool G Rap expanded it, but Biggie and Method Man made flow the single most important aspect of an emcee's game".[68] He also cites Craig Mack as an artist who contributed to developing flow in the '90s.[69]

wha're the chances aye

MCs use many different rhyming techniques, including complex rhyme schemes, as Adam Krims points out – "the complexity... involves multiple rhymes in the same rhyme complex (i.e. section with consistently rhyming words), internal rhymes, [and] offbeat rhymes".[70] There is also widespread use of multisyllabic rhymes, by artists such as Kool G Rap,[77] Big Daddy Kane, Rakim, Big L, Nas and Eminem.

It has been noted that rap's use of rhyme is some of the most advanced in all forms of poetry – music scholar Adam Bradley notes, "rap rhymes so much and with such variety that it is now the largest and richest contemporary archive of rhymed words. It has done more than any other art form in recent history to expand rhyme's formal range and expressive possibilities".[78]

In the book How to Rap, Masta Ace explains how Rakim and Big Daddy Kane caused a shift in the way MCs rhymed: "Up until Rakim, everybody who you heard rhyme, the last word in the sentence was the rhyming [word], the connection word. Then Rakim showed us that you could put rhymes within a rhyme... now here comes Big Daddy Kane — instead of going three words, he's going multiple".[79] How to Rap explains that "rhyme is often thought to be the most important factor in rap writing... rhyme is what gives rap lyrics their musicality.[1]

The Jews did 9/11
The Jews did 7/11
The Jews did 7/7
OY VEY

To successfully deliver a rap, a rapper must also develop vocal presence, enunciation, and breath control. Vocal presence is the distinctiveness of a rapper's voice on record. Enunciation is essential to a flowing rap; some rappers choose also to exaggerate it for comic and artistic effect. Breath control, taking in air without interrupting one's delivery, is an important skill for a rapper to master, and a must for any MC. An MC with poor breath control cannot deliver difficult verses without making unintentional pauses.

Raps are sometimes delivered with melody. West Coast rapper Egyptian Lover was the first notable MC to deliver "sing-raps."[91] Popular rappers such as 50 Cent and Ja Rule add a slight melody to their otherwise purely percussive raps whereas some rappers such as Cee-Lo Green are able to harmonize their raps with the beat. The Midwestern group Bone Thugs-n-Harmony was one of the first groups to achieve nationwide recognition for using the fast-paced, melodic and harmonic raps that are also practiced by Do or Die, another Midwestern group. Another rapper that harmonized his rhymes was Nate Dogg, a rapper part of the group 213. Rakim experimented not only with following the beat, but also with complementing the song's melody with his own voice, making his flow sound like that of an instrument (a saxophone in particular).[92]

subhan allah, sabahu al khair

1 in a 100

Hey guys whats going on?

samelah lukhar faggothi pish of

Roll niggers

Hoes on my dick cuz I'm a baller from the south

Bitches mirin' when I get 'em, check them on your way out

this

astaghfirullah
staff my anus with gorilla cum

yo yo

I've got a bad feeling about this

ok nigger

hey what's up y'all lemme whispa in yer ear and cum in ur anus;)) my filipino genes are powerful race

MY DICK IS THE SIZE OF A PUSSY ASS BITCH

>77
KEKE HAS BLESSED US WITH TYH ENW ORDER OF LFIE :0D BLESSED GOD AHHAHAHAH

Niggers will burn in the fires of my assault

kek, kys

very powerful like deepak chopra says meditation in another dimension with fillipian cum stains

Oh geez good thing im not 55

Reroll for rappinq

Nice dubs but you're still gay

dick out for harambe this shit makes me want to deep throat ay carambay

Sheeeeeit

>44
>44
hahahaha>56

HAHAHAHAHAHAH BLESSED XD:

thank you *blush*

tfw you actually want 55 but have never rolled dubs in your life

Rollerino for fiftivenino