I fucking hate my life
>shitty job
>drugs addiction
>feel fucking dumb
>gf is crazy
>no friends
>feel like the world is a piece of shit
tell me why I should not cut my fucking vains today

Because arteries are much more fun to cut.

is your gf hot?

Thread\

Don't be a cuck.
Get yourself some succ!

Also we have institutes and systems designed to help people... go get some help.
Cost too much? Get a fucking loan.
Might as well, as you can kill yourself if it backfires.

Because a bullet gets the job done quicker and proves your not a attention seeker

If your life sucks, make a change. I know it sounds like the least helpful advice but people say it all the time cause it actually works. I started to get bored of my life, my boyfriend bring a knob and realised I basically don't do shit for me anymore, kinda just floating through the weeks, which fucking sucks. So I started being a bit more selfish and actually it's worked out well. Spending time doing your own shit is rewarding, and as harsh as it seems, caring about my interests more than my boyfriends has actually made him start to treat me better. Life, eh.

you should feel fucking dumb having spelled 'veins' wrong

on the flip side you're on your way to rock bottom, and once there i believe the world is truly your oyster, after you stop caring you can pursue the things you find interesting, the things that you love rather than those that you think you should. You're probably a shitposter but on the off chance you're not, don't keep on trucking like some people say, put the breaks on, do a three point turn and go the direction you want to go.

You are pathetic

>go back to school
>go back to school
>go back to school
>fuck her then find a new one
>be more likable
>make the world a better place (Listen to mj or something)

I tried to not shit post it and just to show how lost I feel

Whatever you do,

don't stop hating your life.

I'm not joking.

You got into your shit situation because you kept loving life by accident.

That moment where you hate life, embrace it.
It will catapult you out of there.

>tell me why I should not cut my fucking vains today
>fucking vains
>vains

Because you need to check out a dictionary you retard

I may not speak a correct English, but fuck me if I can recognise a newfag when I see it

That's all on you buddy, good news is you can change that

But then all you've done would've been in vein.

Love yourself first, you can only grow within. The mighty tree becomes a giant from a seed, with only the patience of a god.

"We can't give up just because things aren't the way we want them to be."

"...rage against the dying of the light."
Also, go read the egg by Andy Weir.

Much Love Soul-JAH

Man up you pussy. Fucking don't disappoint your grandfathers by being a weak girly man who cant overcome some first world problems. If you cant work through these little baby issues you've got then you should kill yourself. Fucking girly man bitch. Grow a pair. Make me fucking sick. Don't even call yourself a man.

I really appreciate all of you guys for supporting me, yep it sounds fag but you all motherfucking crazy bitches are gold

you better not be in MI.
hit me up motherfucker, we still cool, but you are always tweaking n shit.

Search abraham hicks on youtube

start learning

at least you have a girlfriend

Because cutting, especially wrists are one of the least effective ways to kill yourself.
Try hanging yourself or if you live in a place with readily available guns, shoot yourself.