What drugs have you done? Any new ones you want to try? Or maybe share a drug fueled story

What drugs have you done? Any new ones you want to try? Or maybe share a drug fueled story.

Drugs I've done. Weed, LSD, LSA, MDMA, etizolam, DXM, nitrous oxide, shrooms, dmt. Ask me whatever

I'm still itching to do a Jim Morrison on peyote buttons looking for the lizard king

Drugs i've done
Coke, molly, mdma, meth, weed, shrooms, lsd. No need to say that psychedelics are way better

Drug's ive done : LSD, LSA, MDMA, MDA, 2CB, DXM, Weed, Speed, Cocaine, Ketamin, Mescaline, Codein, Tillidin, Laughgas

Drugs i want do try: DMT

ah an iv'e done Shrooms also

How would you compare mda and mdma?

cannabis, shrooms, MDMA, molly, LSD, ritalin, hydrocodone, suboxone

Want to try: Heroin because fml I might as well. I even have a few thousand I've saved up just for this.

>What drugs have you done?
-Mushrooms
-Weed
-MDMA
-2C-B
-25i-NBOMe
-1P-LSD
-Amphetamine
-Cocaine
-Codein
-Methylphenidate(Ritalin)
>Any new ones you want to try?
Mescaline and maybe some other things

Thoughts on 2c-b?

meth,weed,crack,heroin,speed and cocain

Only weed :( want to try LSD. plan on getting some 1P since its easier to get.

The bigger your list
The more fucked up you are

I took a pill with ~200/220mg mdma and about 10mg 2c-b, it was pretty nice and funny.
smoked weed too at that day.

I saw a red skull, when I was looking into the face of a friend, it was like the skin was away and you could saw the bones and blood but not the full face but about 1/4

Weed, LSD, synthetic cannabinoids.

Getting shrooms in a couple months + want to try DMT

Cocaine only, the rest of drugs are made for poor people.

Just darknet the LSD dude. It's easy as fuck, it just takes a while

Are synthetic cannabinoids worth it at all or is weed all you need?

DMT
5 MEo DMT
LSD
Shrooms
Mdma
2C-B
PCE
DCK
DOM(like acid just longer)
Speed
Alad (LSD little brother)
Weed
Ketamin

Tylenol
Advil
I did asprin once too

I accidentally had it (thought it was weed, someone passed me a joint) and it was shit. Weed is alot better.

It is alot cheaper but you don't know whats in it so I would just stick to weed.

Weed frequently, and shrooms once(cubensis b+ i think it was). If its not from the ground, turn it down

I dont see why I would bother. Cant trust those vendors 100% + no risk involved with obtaining 1p

Methylphenidate
Adderall
Xanax
Weed
Dabs
Sass
Oxycodone
Hydrocodone
Did the last two together, went numb and passed out for 7 hours
>was awesome

try xanax if you havent and smoke a blunt, you get stupid

>DMT
>LSD
>Shrooms
>Ketamine
>MDMA
>2C-B
>Shrooms
>

How would you compare dck and ketamine?

I got my acid from the dark net, would recommend.

did you had a DMT breaktrough?
tried it 3 times everytime i did another mistake -.-

Its dificult beacuse there are really similar.

DCK just lasts longer which i like.

Rolling on 150ug of 1P-LSD and fuck, just reminds me of everything I've missed about my life

Yeah I'm broke through and thought I was an ant. I was chilling with a 3 friends under a building and smoked 50mg in a crack pipe.

Shit got real fucking intense so I closed my eyes and then I was an ant next to where I was sitting and I could see all my friends, they were giant though haha. I was completely immersed in it and didn't even realise my eyes were closed.

Once the effects started wearing off I could open my eyes and I had the most beautiful oevs that ive ever experienced.

The strange thing about dmt is the relatively sober feeling headspace, you literally feel like you are experiencing whatever you're hallucinating. It's pretty disappointing that it only lasts 5-10 minutes and then you're sober.

anyone knows how to clean a dirty DMT pipe?

i like clean Glass :)

any kind of solvent

I can get dck from an RC site for a pretty fucking good price and I imagine the purity would be top notch whereas with ket I would have to either trust my dealer for an expensive product or go darknet.

Isopropyl alcohol. You can get it at any supermarket. It's also good at cleaning weed gear too

I had really intense experiences
But never had the entities.
I saw the light to breaktrough but i couldnt take the third toke because the smoke was way to hot.
But i wasnt on earth anymore.
I was in place where pure light build some kind of DNA in the sky.
And i was chasing behind that bright light but couldnt geht near it.
I could move my head and look around, that was like having a VR device XD (tried it a gamescom this year so i know how it fels like)

and saw some other stuff which i cant descripe because of langue barrier :D

>what drugs have you done
Weed: fave for all the time
Coke
Ecstasy: did not like
Shrooms: wack af
LSD: fave out of all drugs
Assorted pills painkillers and antidepressants
>any ones you want to try
Heroin: dont have the balls
More LSD

we doing it also via RC sites never had problems

done: weed, shrooms, speed, MDMA, ecstasy, coke, DMT

how is that synthetic mescaline in the pic? isn't that like one of the rarest substances you can get?

Yeah I've only heard of syn mescaline in North America. I dream of having some of it where I live

Heroin. I'm off it now but it's all I ever want. I think about it literally every day.

I've done LSD once before and I had a very very good trip and I was wondering if there was something similar that would give a more intense trip but for a shorter period. I liked the trip of LSD but it went too long.

I took shrooms recently, now my weed high is more trippy and my pupils dilate a bit too
Is this change permanent or am I imagining things?

Try shrooms. They're very different in terms the trip itself but the trip is shorter. At most 8 hours instead of the 12 that is acid

Than you need 1P-LSD/Alad

really similar to acid but just 6 hours

I have noticed that weed is more psychedelic after doing psychedelics but I'm fairly sure it's because I now smoke a fuckton in a single sitting

All types of weed, hash, Bromazepam, Benzodiazepine and Codeine. I don't really do drugs a lot, I take it with a few friends sometimes or alone to chill and listen to music.

Alright I'll look into both of these thanks

Molly and mdma... are you a retard?

Weed
Coke
LSD
25-i nbome
Mushrooms
Mescaline (san pedro)
Xanax

Mescaline is by far my favorite, totally amazing.

Synthetic mescaline is really rare but if you have a strong stomach you can order san pedro cactus online legally and make some cactus juice to drink. Pic related, there is a website out there (at least there used to be) where you could order ~14 pounds of san pedro for 40 usd

How much cactus per trip?
Also how does it differ to other psychs? Namely shrooms and lsd

amphetamine, mdma, mda, cocaine, opium, tillidin, shrooms, lsa, ketamine, benzos and ye weed
and some shit i still dont know what it was, was amazing

I once drank 9 boozes and had a throw up in a shoe. Am I real now?

Its all depends on the mescaline content of the cactus, but generally i found 14 pounds makes 2 high doses. 7 pounds sounds like a lot but you can boil the stuff down to a glass of potent liquid

Rubbing alcohol and salt.

How bad does it taste?

I've tried near everything at least once except for barbiturates. Wish I could find seconal, nembutal or something similar.

It seems to get harder and harder to find real LSD and MDMA these day's. Everything is fake. I miss the good ol' day's.

>done
Shrooms
Weed/hasj
MDMA
Amphetamine
Cocaine
2C-B
25i-Nbome
Spice
Xanax
Ketamine

Weed
Coke
MDMA
Vyvanse
Shrooms
LSD
Speed

Your average joe's bucket list.

i dunno about LSD
but pure MDMA is easy to get here.

Coke
Prescription opiods (codeine + tramadol)
Speed
Mdma
Lsd
Mescaline
Dmt
Shrooms
Metocin
Eth-lad
2c-b
Weed
Ketamine
Dxm
Salvia

Pretty fuckin bad. But you can boil it down to just a shot if you want, i usually get too lazy after a while. I found taking fast small sips and then sucking on a lemon right after you swallow it is the best method. You hardly taste it over the lemon. Also mix it with some orange juice, that takes some of the edge off of the taste

I'm 19 and in college. I've done LSD, LSA, MDMA, MDA, 2CB, DXM, Weed, Speed, Cocaine, Ketamin, Mescaline, Codeine, Tillidin and I drink as often as I can.

Currently I'm on Meth and Heroin, it's not as bad as people say I feel good as fuck. I've been doing Heroin for two weeks straight.

Kick that herron and ice before it becomes a problem

Europeans with Internet access can get synthetic mescaline posted to their house, just need to access a certain Ebay rip off

I did lsd before i tried shrooms, but when i did shroom it was like a weak version of lsd, how is it for you ?

I did cocaine for the first real time two days go, gf looked disappointed on me but the Rush was insane. Done mdma and weed but that's pretty much it

No way man my friends get it hella cheap and it's the best high I've ever felt in my entire life I feel reborn. The worse side effects have been itching and day long migraines, so nothing I can't handle.

Yeah but that shit's gonna' get you dependent on it, plus it's dangerously easy to OD

Ive hade
>weed
>shrooms
>lsd
>lsa
>dxm
>dmt
>cocaine
>speed
>2cb
>nbome 25i
>nbome25c
>mdma
>salvia
And I've huffed my share of butaine

cocaine, heroin, mdma, 4fmp, ketamine, speed, weed and alcohol (duh?!) shrooms, 2cb, temazepan, oxazepan, tramadol, xtc,

fag

Agreed

watch out with your brain boy. you are 2young to be kicking like this.

Flaming faggot

I use my college refund and buy off friends for the low.

Gonna try mdma tomorrow for the first time, been studying up a bit around the substance and what it does, but none of that actually prepares you for the real deal.
Got any tips?

I would say this is even worse than the high on life guy. At least he has a job.

Done:
Weed
Alcohol
Cigs
Mdma
Speed
Cocaine
Dmt
Acid
Schrooms
2ci
Opium
Xanax, oxies, most pills with recrational value
Nitrous
Probs lots more.

I only smoke weed now as I've done a lot of everything and have no interest for them anymore, but DMT is definitely he most interesting and life changing.

Pot, speed, coke, shrooms, LSD, opium.

Be with reliable and not-dickish buddies.
Be in safe and comfortable place where you can just chill out for a while
Bring decent amount of Hydration.
Bring nice music and preferably a Girl or Boy or what ever you like, you will get cuddly and want to cuddle.
Be safe, don't drive, don't overdo it. Good luck.

Bring gum to chew, stay hydrated, enjoy

Relax, don't drink alcohol (it makes it worse), drink water, if you feel anxious, go to the open air and sit down. Smoke a little and you'll fly so high.

Im not talking about money bro, Im talking about your mental health.

Not listing out all the shit I've done that would take all day, but I'm experimenting with a krokodil and meth mix switching between the two. I feel fine and the highs are unbelievable, been about 3 or 4 weeks I can't quite remember.

What drugs have you done?

-Cannabis (most used)
-Research Chemicals (MXE, 4MAPDB, 3C-E, 4-MEO-DIPT and some others)
-LSA
-LSD
-Crystal Meth
-Amphetamine ( Speed )
-Ketamine
-Shrooms
-DXM, DHM
-MDMA and probably MDA without knowing ^^

last week salvia and yeah ketamine is so nice guys , TRY IT OUT !

dont take too much, be with friends, hear your music, fuck , enjoy

i would like to hear more about this light and the DNA you saw, in whatever language you want. there's always google translate

Yeah and I forgot Lorazepam and Tilidin ^^

Drugs I've done:

Coke, weed, ether, some sort of alkaloid plant-derived shaman drug from South America that a chemist I know processed. It was cool, super trippy, vision trails, light bursts, then over after about 15 minutes. Tasted and smelled like burning rubber when I smoked it. Had weird dreams for a few days afterwards.

Wanna try quaaludes. Have to go to Turkey for them now, and I can't afford to travel like that just to try drugs.

doing 4fmp next friday how is it?

let's see how this ends, edgelord

You don't want to try heroin.

It'll grab you and it won't let go. Couple thousand bucks won't last any time at all.

It isn't worth it.

The light
It was like liquid gold
but a little bit more white than normal gold.
And sometimes a purple liquid got to the surface and faded away so it wasnt pure Gold.

And the DNA Stuff
mhm
The light which created it was like the light of a welding tool.
You know when you watch a doku about ship wrecking or some stupid shit and they weld. This light has no texture it is just light and thats how the light looked liked in my Trip.
But cant tell more about the DNA
IT was reallly tight but large
maybe 200 m long and 10 radius

Next to the path i raced on there where city
i could look down on them it was crazy like these citys in Star wars

buy a new pookie

I wish i could find 25c and 25i again. That shit was my all time fav. Im not sure why but it had the euphoric and fun effects of LSD but also gave me insane energy. I always had to be doing SOMETHING active. Like, i was able to go lifting after that peak just because active as fuck and i could do like 20lbs+ more on everything max wise. I shattered what i thought were physical limitations and seemed to have limitless energy.

anyone have some insight or explanation on that?

Just weed and cigarettes. Want to try alcohol but haven't gotten around to it even though I'm 21. Not interested in any psychedelics because I have a history of mental illness and I don't want to make it worse.

I've taken focalin and lorazepam but not for fun, it was given by a dr.

Was smoking weed at the time and my buddy said he was gonna go get synthetic weed. I wasn't sure what that was but I'll smoke it. I think it was called spice. Take a couple hits. Body goes numb. user! user! Can you hear me! Can feel my life force draining from my body. Convinced if I close my eyes that I will die. Never felt so close to death. Completely unable to move my body. Scariest feeling.

You all all going to hell you damn junkies.

Sage