She is out of gas

She is out of gas.
Tired and waaay overbudget, Clinton has managed only to compete with Trump, not to get the job done.
Meanwhile, under-budget and ahead of schedule, Trump has just swung a 12 point lead among undecided and independent voters...key numbers in a close race. (Washington Post)

The October surprise turns out to be that Hillary is just not up to the job physically.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meanwhile her running mate is having to cancel rallies planned for months due to lack of interest. e.g. the one before the one he just cancelled only managed to get 30 people to show up, with some estimating that half of that was staff.

Remember in 08 when Biden was getting big crowds and talking he good talk? That's pence now....

It's clear that trump has overwhelming support. What the media didn't show is that a vast majority of the folks who aren't voting for trump are voting third party. The only people supporting Clinton are the elite and the highly unintelligent

[citation needed]

Nice shill tactic.

The sky is green.
Flying whales are coming for your children. (Look up)
Also, I am wearing seven thousand pairs of socks.

>Trump's gonna win!

If legit, I'm sure Trump has time to catch up and win by a hair-lines' more than SHillary, whitch means no more war, no more ISIS, and the world can continue on doing it thing, and trump will solve the issue with sandnigs and beaners everywhere by getting rid of ISIS the Middle East will become safer and the illegal spics will be sorted out and eventually it will probably go on good from there if SHillary loses.

god bless trump, and im an atheist former liberal, literally changed in the last month, still atheist. get out and vote

>dem emails
>soon

Yeah OP, it's neck and neck.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

sigh, same shill, different day.

Trump is right, the system is rigged. How else can you explain it other than to suppress voter turnout? The media is so anti-Trump its disturbing. His rallies are HUGE (15k, 20k, 25k people),his webcasts have 92kpeople watching them compared to Billary's 1 or 2k and 13-15k at her webcasts. She is weak, a liar, low energy candidate that no one is excited about. Her facebook only has 7.5m followers compared to 11.7m Trump followers. The media is crooked and people are going to be floored on election day.

Personally, I think Clinton is a fuck, and a stereotypical "slimy politician". I think Trump is a blowhard without any real answers and a proven inability to keep good advisers close to him to make up for that fact.

Both candidates are dog shit choices. But facts are facts. Trump CAN still win, but he has to carry Ohio, PA, Florida and more of the closer races to take it. That's a tall order.

ITS TRUE BECAUSE I SSAID SO FUCJ YOU

she win win.

OH FUUUUUUUUCKK!!!

>muh rallies
Rally attendance is NOT directly proportional to voter turnout. Voter turnout is all that matters. Trump had a rally in Ocala, FL two weeks ago where he asked "Who isn't registered to vote yet?" and half of the crowd raised their hands. The look of surprise and fear on his face was priceless. Trump does rallies and that's fine but Hillary plays a more traditional "get out the vote" ground-game. Which worked just fine for Obama while Palin did rallies...
Historically, the traditional Republican base sits at home when they aren't impressed by the R candidate, they don't even vote third party - they just don't vote. Trump has an enthusiastic crowd but they aren't the base. That's 10M people right there who won't vote R. He will be lucky to reach the 58M mark. The last two elections Democrats have had amazing turnout and Hillary's ground-game is cranking along with better organization (while perhaps not the enthusiasm) than Obama's. She's looking at 67M-69M votes. Spread that out over the swing states and Trump has a very very narrow path to 270. Just sayin'. Rallies don't mean shit.

Maybe you should check 538 broseph.

Those sample sizes tho

Any polls that do not show Trump leading is biased and rigged by the liberal media conspiracy. Only polls that show Trump winning are legitimate.

Funny how the only ones showing trump leading are also the only ones with a sample size of over 1000 or so

>drudgereport

literally 100% of his links are anti-clinton

matt drudge is a fedora tipping cuck, he's so ridiculously biased, literally as bad as CNN is

Of the last 10 public polls, released yesterday and today: 5 are national and 4 are over 1000 Likely Voters. Go ahead, look at how wrong you are.

>literally as bad as CNN is

So you're saying he's an ultramarxist?

Theyve got trump winning in the largest national poll on your little picture, all the ones shes winning on are small compared to the ones hes winning on. Try harder, your shill is hanging out of your skirt again.

No, this election is over and fucking Hillary Clinton has won.

well this is all nonsense. keep those delusions alive faggot

Adjusted Leader takes into account historic bias of the polling agency. USC Dornsife leans heavy right but it's still in the realm of "legitimate" poll when adjusted. They've all been adjusted. If you tally that pic more polls have been adjusted in favor of Trump than for Clinton.

>$0.30 shekels have been added to your account

Fuck off you trumpbot, go suck dicks elsewhere with other like-minded cock-suckers, like at Sup Forums

Keep tellin yourself that. I'll see you the night of the 8th.

>$0.10 has been added to your account

>Thanks for Correcting The Record!

nah, these are all observations and not backed up by any hard data
>inb4 post polls
Polls are always cherry picked. We will find out who got "voted in" later this year.

*Even wikipedia knows
A trump is a playing card which is elevated above its normal rank in trick-taking games. Typically, an entire suit is nominated as a trump suit – these cards then outrank all cards of plain (non-trump) suits. In other contexts, the term trump card can refer to any sort of action, authority, or policy which automatically prevails over all others.

Its quite clearly the opposite my friend.
How do you explain the +14 adjusted leader for clinton in the 750 person poll in washington? Trump had one adjusted lead. One. Hillary Clinton has been campaining for president for almost 20 years now, if you cant understand how the media has tried to influence the election for her against trump then there is no point in discussing it further.

I'm an Atheist too and I've supported Trump for a long time. Welcome to the logical side.

bullshit

and samfagging

>Trump had one adjusted lead. One.
>lead

That's correct because Trump is only leading in one poll. ABC News/WP has Clinton +4 and it was adjusted to Clinton +3. That is a bump for Trump. As you can see, friendo, it happens 4 times in that pic, regardless of who the leader is.
muh-biased-polls is a conspiracy theory that will end exactly 11 days, as it ends every 4 years around this time.

ITT: CTR shills doing massive damage control

well ya got me. when you're beat you're beat

ha ha what is this from?

Okay the face on this one made my morning.

i don't think trump could pull off this position with his tiny penis.

NOT speaking from experience. i swear.

>the one before the one he just cancelled only managed to get 30 people to show up

Sauce?

You cheesedick Trump shits--when will you realize you backed a delusional asswipe who is way over his head? Clinton's no pearl, but she's so significantly better of a candidate to the POTUS that she's miles ahead.
Trump is shit and anyone who clings to the belief that he's a good choice is a complete idiot.
Morons.

But so what? The polls don't matter, they are all lies, right?

Wow, you really corrected my record.

Anyone who thinks hillary the corrupt is a good choice is even more retarded than any trump supporter.

just like anyone who buys into right-wing propaganda.

"retarded" is nothing compared to what you're going to be calling me in 10 days.

Case in point.
Thanks for playing along, retard.

>user asks for source
>OMG SHILL
Trumptard debate skills, ladies and gentlemen.

>my party's retarded candidate has a 7% chance of winning so let's hate on our next president on Sup Forums and have a circle jerk denial session, the thread

this just underscores for me the War for Pepe's Soul being waged right now by the creator.

If you're gonna lie, at least try to make it a little believable. Clinton is still at 45%, same place she has been for weeks. Over that time, Trump has closed the gap by ONE whole percent. Woopty-fuckin-doo. He's still 4.5 behind in the popular vote and has no chance whatsoever in the electoral college.

go watch Hillary's America by some indian guy. google it you can prob find it streamed online

it shows how the democunts have been the root of evil all along and tried to put it on the republicans when their old tricks weren't working

oh yeah propaganda by some indian dude MUST be correct. it's not like he would be able to access the same shit-tier alt-right websites that you do right?

>some indian guy
>google it
With effort this low, I'm surprised you trumptards are able to solve the captcha to post.

>low energy. so sad.

dinesh d'souza is a retard

actual cringe