Ctrl-V thread! No fixing, no judging

Ctrl-V thread! No fixing, no judging.

youtu.be/HEXp0ZUfm-g

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/f84qA
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/162713858019033089/240368693995896843/tumblr_ofkolnNyBe1s514nio1_1280.png
fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Playfair Display
fighterfuel.xyz
youtube.com/watch?v=zIUbt_39eAM
celebritytypes.com/morality/6/test.php
crimescenecleanup.co.za/suicide-clean-crime-trauma-clean-up-hoarder-clean-industrial-accident-clean-up-crime-scene-cleaning-gauteng-industrial-accident-cleaning-rsa-who-can-clean-a-car-after-suicide-grosse-cleaning-unatten-6/
youtu.be/42ZGoUNcD7M
youtu.be/z2eS218ES6E
youtu.be/mTTbMCGv2ZY
youtu.be/X1Hs4vgmyWQ
youtu.be/3SoBUZl3Hoc
youtu.be/t-TvSa9Dcvc
youtu.be/iNz-Xs0UBZE
youtu.be/snou8qrElnM
youtu.be/yosAVMB47-Y
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rjazan'
youtube.com/watch?v=X4dG3BrQaSI
unsettlingstories.com/2016/10/26/far-too-much-sex/
i.4cdn.org/b/1477659526376s.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=zp5Ahx4wmgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hHf2BBYY1do
youtube.com/watch?v=FBLjLPoQYMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Happy peanuts soar over chocolate covered mountaintops and waterfalls of caramel. Prancing nougat in a meadow sings a song of satisfaction to the world.

Und der berechtigt einen dann zum Studieren in den USA? Berechtigt der auch zum Aufenthalt in den USA während der Dauer des Studiums?

What does this pertain to.

It's the words to an old snickers commercial sing-song thing

imgur.com/a/f84qA

a political and economic theory of social organization that advocates that the means of production, distribution, and exchange should be owned or regulated by the community as a whole

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/162713858019033089/240368693995896843/tumblr_ofkolnNyBe1s514nio1_1280.png

Zakunek : rewr stfu cya bitch and learn how to play shit

Don't use ancient Nord stuff it's shit

fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Playfair Display

fighterfuel.xyz

mod2 = glm(cbind(casual,registered)~mnth+workingday +
weathersit+temp+temp2+hum+windspeed,data = data,
family=binomial(link='logit'))

Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S03E08.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-RARBG[rarbg]

youtube.com/watch?v=zIUbt_39eAM

#UshankaPls

celebritytypes.com/morality/6/test.php

crimescenecleanup.co.za/suicide-clean-crime-trauma-clean-up-hoarder-clean-industrial-accident-clean-up-crime-scene-cleaning-gauteng-industrial-accident-cleaning-rsa-who-can-clean-a-car-after-suicide-grosse-cleaning-unatten-6/

" Stevia "
xD

Spamming these top-tier Trump videos which were made before the election so that it will be safe for YOU to share with normies. This is a reaction to the pussyleaks video and aren't meant to be a redpill as much as a way for YOU to soften Trump's image to women and introduce the real Trump. SHARE THIS AND MAGA!

SHORT
>(1m) Trump signs sign for fan
youtu.be/42ZGoUNcD7M
>(2m) Trump refuses to lower flag
youtu.be/z2eS218ES6E
>(2m) Trump fixes Wollman's Ice Rink
youtu.be/mTTbMCGv2ZY
>(2m) Actress in Trump pussy video talks about the Don
youtu.be/X1Hs4vgmyWQ
>(2m) Trump flies ill child in his jet
youtu.be/3SoBUZl3Hoc
>(3m) Trump sends money to hero bus driver
youtu.be/t-TvSa9Dcvc
>(3m) Dying Ms. Wisconsin thanks Trump
youtu.be/iNz-Xs0UBZE
>(3m) Mini Trump
youtu.be/snou8qrElnM
>(3m) Trump cameos
youtu.be/yosAVMB47-Y

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rjazan'

youtube.com/watch?v=X4dG3BrQaSI

Interesting read

unsettlingstories.com/2016/10/26/far-too-much-sex/

073-81-6245

What a fucking shill

also my clipboard is empty

Was that a copy+paste

i.4cdn.org/b/1477659526376s.jpg

Hallelujah - Panic at the Disco

youtube.com/watch?v=zp5Ahx4wmgQ

How to do a homemade vasectomy

Stop

Unlimited Ordinary Seaman certificate

youtube.com/watch?v=hHf2BBYY1do

youtube.com/watch?v=FBLjLPoQYMc

Amarillo College on Third Party Candidates

With so many people disappointed in this election season’s presidential candidates from the Republican and Democratic parties, some people have been speculating on the future of third party candidates and raising some general interest in third party options.

“Third parties are usually in response to dissatisfaction of the two big ones,” said Reginald Jones, Government instructor.

And that dissatisfaction can be heard from students on campus. “I’m just interested in one not getting the presidency,” said Jeremy Taylor, General Studies major.

Giving people more choices is one of the biggest selling points for third party candidates. “A lot of people disagree with the candidates that we do have, and this might be the secondary option for everybody,” said Abel Perez, General Studies major. “I think more parties is more beneficial to everyone because not everybody has the same ideas that fall in line with Democrats or Republicans.”

The huge backlash against the Republican and Democratic nominees, hasn’t been as effective in spreading the word about the third party candidates as some might think, though, and there are some fingers pointed at the media’s role in this election cycle to blame for that. “There’s nothing alerting me to their ideology and what they’re about or anything like that. The media’s only interested in two runners right now,” said Taylor.

Perez also believes that the lack of third party coverage in the news has been detrimental to their campaigning abilities. “I think, the majority of the time, they are not going to be able to make a big enough impact in the elections due to the way the media covers elections,” he said.

too long I'll continue

The chances for a third party victory do not look too promising to some. “On a national scale, I don’t think a third party candidate will win. In the future, though, there’s no way of telling,” said Jones.

The third party candidates have some hard campaigning ahead of them if they plan on taking an election anytime soon, though. “Be more in the media, have more of a voice... you’ve got to be more out there in the public,” said Taylor.

Some students, however, still seem to be rooting for them. “If I’m going to vote, I may be looking at a third party candidate versus the Republican and Democrat candidates,” said Perez. “I do hope they make a dent in this election.”