This man will win

This man will win.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.wnd.com/2016/10/russia-beats-u-s-to-punch-on-syria-no-fly-zone/
allenbwest.com/michellejesse/bombshell-new-email-shows-pentagon-tried-to-send-help-in-benghazi-but
frontpagemag.com/fpm/261442/hillarys-benghazi-stand-down-order-exposed-kenneth-r-timmerman
youtube.com/watch?v=xsbV5gqcgws
youtube.com/watch?v=7lcUIe8_XSc
youtube.com/watch?v=74EvJieIqbM
youtube.com/watch?v=ykk8ibRhx-g
youtube.com/watch?v=jF81toWLVyg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only thing better than the shit bait is the complete lack of responses. Have a bump, you poor, poor faggot.

this man will imagine that he has won, even when he has lost. his reality distortion field is even stronger than Steve Jobs'.

Ben, stop posting this. You need new material.

>$0.10 has been added to your account

He already has won, not going to get elected though.

trips make it be

Easily

First they chose a nigger over her

Now they're going to choose this insane psychopath

Hillary should just go home.

You stupid Trumpers don't even realize he's not out to win. He's cucked all of you.

president kek

I couldn't care less

No, he probably isn't...I'm still waiting for him to drop out on Nov 6-7th. But you know, people don't like Clinton. It'd be real nice to see him win via the 'silent majority' but there's a lot of Bernie or bust assholes in that bunch and we all know they don't bother voting.

Seems pretty likely and has been for a while. Authoritarians are doing extremely well in world politics right now, and Trump is essentially using the same playbook that has led dictators to power for the last century, and it almost always works. Historically speaking, his campaign is nothing new, it's just the first time social manipulation has been used so strongly in an American presidential election.

The real problem is when he gets elected. The executive branch doesn't have the authority to fulfill half the shit he promised (such as repealing the Johnson Amendment) and congress is most likely going to flip against him, meaning that he'll either have to buckle down and compromise, or use his base and Supreme Court picks to grant him rule-by-decree, which is where shit gets really scary.

Pic related, this movie predicted a lot of Trump's campaign, especially how the press tried to stop the whole thing and got attacked for it.

Idolatry. The exact reason Republicans have now lost three elections in a row. Nothing makes moderates and undecideds flee like idolatry.

Makes no difference which establishment-puppet wins

fuk i hate trump

but i could use the extra tax savings

im poor

The rich in US has cut down education so the people dont understand that they are being ruled by the rich, but at the same time the lack of education allows dictators to rise to power

rule 1 of economics
higher taxes = more money to the middle class and poor

You think those "tax savings" are for you, you stupid fuck.

This whole election is easy to figure out, they want to start a war so either way they have a fall guy that everyone hates already.

Trump single handedly made sure to sabotage his campaign at every turn.

Let's not forget how he completely threw the debates. I thought he might have still been serious about winning until the debates. He just kept repeating so much stupid shit and then letting Hillary get of the hook. Hell, even the moderator hit her harder than Trump did. This is the same man who was going on about how he's going to DESTROY Hillary and how he hasn't even gotten started on her. But when he gets the chance to, he doesn't. just lol

Been a democrat for a little over a decade

why did they choose the most corrupt piece of shit to represent them?

ANYONE IS BETTER THAN CLINTON.

hell nominate A FUCKING DOG. It would be doing better in the polls right now than her.

>woops, looks like another batch of incriminating emails are coming out
>woops, looks like we need another DNC chairman.
>woops, looks like i couldnt be bothered to save benghazi
>woops, looks like i voted yes for all the wars
>woops, looks like i was in office for 30 years and couldve built up a rep for wanting the things i want now but i couldnt be bothered

Im voting trump, against that fucking witch

>calling that petulant child a "man"

No need to lie user. We all know Hillary sucks, it's just trump sucks so much more and his plans affect everyone negatively but himself and his friends.

If you were true my sick of what the political system has become, you would vote for a third party. Becuase the ones we currently have, are not much different besides social issues that they both hide behind

>This man will win.
Sure Kid

>You would vote for a third party

lol, third party.

We have clueless Jill stein, "whats Alleppo" Johnson, the Adam Jensen-transhumanist and "literally who" the Constitutional party andidate

and no Trump aint that bad. For one hes not stupid enough to say that he wants a no fly zone over Syria

which would mean shooting down Russian aircraft since they were invited to syria by the Syrians. Which could lead to a conflict, which could lead to war, which could lead to Nukes falling

dumb bitch wants to start WW3. Third party have a chance in hell of winning. Trump it is

>thinking that voting for the blob is any better

1/10, made me reply.

But no, he lost the election after the first debate.

>this

you should be following his campaign's lead and attempt to get the hillary voters not to show up. pretending he's winning is not going to help that faggot.

he knows he's behind. the only choice now is to not get people to show up. scaring them like this only helps get more hillary voters.

Who else gets his paycheck? Not you anymore stupid fuck

Whoops has an h in it.
>pupper for pres
>biscuits for all

Man, you sure are a dummy. Russia already has a no fly zone in Syria.

>benghazi

you're no democrat faggot. stop it.

>muh scary russia

give it up alex jones, this fear mongering isn't working.

>Hillary orders the shooting down Russian aircraft to establish her "no fly zone"
>not pissing off the Russians

then the Russians 'accidentally' one of our Carriers in the region.

>me-care about lives lost
>You-YOUR NO DEMOCRAT!

was one, but not anymore apparently according to you cause i care about lives

The fight against cancer.

You just can't get any dumber.
mobile.wnd.com/2016/10/russia-beats-u-s-to-punch-on-syria-no-fly-zone/
Russia already has a no fly zone so Hillary can't bring ww3 This way.

Anybody else notice that this man has been the least accessible candidate in modern America, if not all of American history?

Back in the Obama/McCain race, both men would take questions at open rallies and events from just about anybody who wanted, even voters who already didn't like him, which is how Joe The Plumber got famous.

With Trump, it seems impossible for a dissenting voice to talk to him in a public setting. He holds very few public Q&A sessions, does not respond to Twitter comments that aren't from Hillary, and just to get into his Reddit AMA, you had to be a member of his dedicated subreddit for months.

Hillary hasn't held nearly enough public questionnaires either, but at least she's given regular people who hate her guts the chance to say it to her face.

What the fuck, why is this guy so afraid of the common Joe?

yeah you're an alt-right shit for brains and always have been. you're fooling no one.

A man wiht so much love for his daughter

>file not found

great link moron

he's barely holding on with his flip flopping on issues. if he answers anything specifically, he'll either lose moderates or lose his base. it's a no win scenario for him.

If only you had a brain

>how DARE YOU CRITICIZE HILLARY!
>you've been a republican neo nazi all along havent YOU!?
>i mean ya you voted for Obama for 8 years and Kerry in 2004 BUT YOU ARE ALT RIGHT ARENT YOU?!!!

in your dreams fuckwit

you're not criticizing her yuou're parroting alt-right propaganda.

you're either one or you're a moron for falling for that bullshit.

either way you belong to the trump camp

>Benghazi
Maybe you can clarify this for me because you must know something I don't.

The assignment of troops to a US embassy is handled by the Department of Defense, as I understand it.

If there's any conflict that arises at a US embassy, the first to be informed would be military leaders in the area, correct?

So then the people in charge of sending reinforcements would also be military personnel within the Department of Defense, right?

So the absolute highest authority that can have any effect on the orders of troop deployment in that scenario, aside from the POTUS, is the Secretary of Defense, right?

So where in this command structure do all these soldiers, sergeants, lieutenants, generals and the SoD, suddenly have to wait for, or obey, any kind of order from the Secretary of State?

both of my parents literally just voted for trump 2 minutes ago

how should i feel about my life

Benghazi aint fucking propaganda, it fucking happened you idiot. She was questioned on it. So it happened

>anything that is against my candidate is PROPAGANDA!
>she is PURE and INNOCENT!

What was the results of that? Oh yeah even if she did send forces, they wouldn't have of made it in time anyways.

"rofl any criticizm of hillary means ur alt right and a moron she is perfect and yes i do have trouble breathing and eating at the same time why do you ask"

why is the talking point the couple of americans who died

and not the literal invasion and overthrow of the government and death and destruction of an entire country of people lol

So his solution is to avoid any and all direct engagement from the public?

That's fucking scary for a POTUS. Even Bush would let dems grill him from time to time. I have no confidence that this man has any intention of maintaining democracy.

>i COULDVE sent forces at the time...buuuut... i decided not to. Fuck them.

great leader. Top notch. I can see her in the Marines

>Marines: hooyah! no man left behind! lets go try and save them
>Hillary: eeeeeeh! do we have to? what difference does it make? let them die.
>Marines:....

Forces were still sent you moron

oh really?

allenbwest.com/michellejesse/bombshell-new-email-shows-pentagon-tried-to-send-help-in-benghazi-but

frontpagemag.com/fpm/261442/hillarys-benghazi-stand-down-order-exposed-kenneth-r-timmerman

Since when does the Department of Defense have to wait on the Secretary of State to send reinforcements?

rHope you get used to being this wrong when Hillary pushes us into foreign conflicts we don't want to be a part of, and every intelligent person in your life says "told you so, dipshit."

He is definitely winning, but not the white house.

in 8 years we will all look back at this man and wonder what it could have been if we had not elected hillary

since it requires a go ahead by them to save an embassy

Neither of your sources say that forces didn't go afterwards. Just keep staying stupid

>after
>not during

ya, the military went "after" when they were ready to go in during the attack when the Embassy still had living people in it. They didnt get the go ahead

you cant help people when they are dead. You can only go collect their corpses.

Like what user? Russia already has a no fly zone

And they found out that no matter which forces they would of sent, it wouldn't make it in time. What aren't you getting about this? Just repeating the same thing over and over

imposed by them. By them having air superiority over the area. Hillary wants to have HER no fly zone. Aka America own the air over Syria. Which would involve Russian Planes not being there.

Aka the only way that happens is if they are shot down

That is 100% speculation. You aren't even trying at this point. It makes you look not so smart

>And they found out that no matter which forces they would of sent, it wouldn't make it in time. What aren't you getting about this?

after the fact.

you arent getting that part.

At the time they thought they couldve saved them. But hillary decided why bother.

>oh no! my house is on fire and my wife and children are in there! i can hear them screaming! I better go in there and save them!
>Hillary: im pretty sure they are dead
>what?! i can hear them! they are calling for help right now!
>Hillary: ya...but im what difference at this point does it make?
>i guess your right Hillary, why fucking bother attempting to save them

This man is a retard.

this is utter nonsense.

i think it's pretty obvious at this point that you're full of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=xsbV5gqcgws
youtube.com/watch?v=7lcUIe8_XSc
youtube.com/watch?v=74EvJieIqbM

this last one is good youtube.com/watch?v=ykk8ibRhx-g

>General- ya.....that would require us going to war with Russia

whoops, guess its not speculation

This is two year old propaganda and it's sad that you still believe it. Obama was born in Kenya right?

oh youtube videos? thanks for posting absolute horse shit and trying to pass it off as something meaningful.

>only trump 'tards believe video proves anything

Oh look all this info was before the Russian no fly zone.
Classic moron

oh yeah but he's been a lifelong democrat. no one believes his bullshit.

>propaganda

i dont think you know what that word means

if it happened its not speculation, its not propaganda, its fact

youtube.com/watch?v=jF81toWLVyg&feature=youtu.be

>what was said at the debate by Hillary clinton is on youtube?
>AUTOMATICALLY DISCREDITED

you are a moron

No you are looking for something more which makes it propaganda. Looking for something that isn't there

if it's complete bullshit and dis-proven a long time ago, then yeah, it is.

no

i don't bother watching videos someone posts as proof. it's too easy to edit and change things around to make it look worse than it is.

i don't believe random memes either

that's the kind of shit trumpkins accept as truth.

>dont mind things that happened and are fact.
>look for things that isnt there

Your sources were from Huffington post man...

one can only hope

You do realise what you are saying right? If the forces weren't able to get there in time, why should someone be punished for that