Why does Sup Forums hate Jews?

Why does Sup Forums hate Jews?

We don't nigga. We love Jewish people

false
Educate yourself on some world history and then you'll understand newguy.

why do you hate the things you hate?

i have no idea

I hate antisemites. Jews have contributed more to medicine and science per capita than any other race of people.

k

Apart from being b8

Because they're different, refuse to conform to certain social norms and they often hold positions of power that have been 'abused' according to many.
Not a Jew, and it seems like butthurt to me.
I have about 50lbs on every Jew I've ever met; fat-manlet Jews included. Not worried about them abusing what little power idiots give them.
It seems to me that the only reason to hate is out of inability to conquer. If you hate them, you're a weak-willed pussy that lets others dictate what thoughts you have because you're playing by their rules. I literally never think about them. Don't know why anyone else would waste their time hating someone and not doing something about it (vigilantism, lynchings, etc.). They're often short and weak. Why hate a worm? Why hate a Jew?

See:
Jews control all of this shit because they're smarter and better at figuring out systems.

Because it's easy.

Any group that has a hissy fit about how people don't like them, or how their life is difficult because x, y, and z, is a super obvious target; jews, black people, women, homosexuals, cringey teens, depressed and/or mentally ill people. This includes people who defend them for no reason beyond muh feels (e.g., SJWs and white knights). Hell, we point it at ourselves with our references to autism/aspergers, being virgin losers for life, calling each other fags, betas, and niggers, acknowledging how most of us don't fit into society. If you can laugh at yourself, these things have less effect, and they die off over time.

tl;dr, stop bitching and we'll (probably) stop doing it.

Jews control this shit cause post-WWII everyone was a virtue signalling mong and just let the kikes rise to power. Ain't nobody wanna be called an antisemite then or now but I could care less. Kike doctors brainwashed Americans into circumcision and they're the reason big pharma kills so many people and leaves them addicted to opioids. Money grubbing jews will ruin any amount of lives to get some shekels.

Because they try a lot to separarse themself from the rest of the community, they have they own and only celebraciones and traditions and the way they are themself as the "chosen people" and not part of any country, that things alienate them with the rest of the people, that create distrust and fear and hate follows it.

Try watching any show about Jews. Sienfeld, Curb, Transparent (Amazon). They all feature a bunch of whiny racist (even to other whites), complaining assholes who refuse to take responsibility for their actions. Everything that they cause to happen is the fault of someone else.

I actually have a Jew fetish and would love to marry a Jewess in the future. My parents hate the idea. I guess according to Sup Forums I was raised right.

If the jews controll all media how do sites like stormfront exist why are they allowed to exist if they are as controlling and evil as you say. If chewbaka does not make sense you must aquit.

iktfb

> fantasy = reality.

>They all feature a bunch of whiny racist (even to other whites)

I know somebody is going argue if Jews are white or not, but to me the darker ones are the most attractive.

Cause why not

It's a long and twisted story.

The darker ones, I believe they're called Oriental Jews, aren't as intelligent as the whiter European Jews (Ashkenazim). Their average IQ is in the mid 90s.

I think you're thinking of muslims.

I love jews, but Sup Forums is full of retards.

Ooh user yea beat them up. That will surely get them out of their positions at the world Bank, and other elite organizations.

young but pretty !

Why does Sup Forums hate poos?

i love how nazis always believe every piece of shit information that suits their ideology and deem others uneducated because not everybody browses rebel media for their education

Not all of Sup Forums, hell I didn't even know what a Jew was until high school

>bring foreigners en masse into our countries by manipulating the media
>country turns to shit because of said foreigners
>gee why do people hate us for fucking everything up

They steal all our free power

After THIS stupid comic, I'm starting to hate Jews, too.

This is some serious CRAP.

she has boogers

Who's your favorite Jewess fam?

its got to be crazy Jap shit

Thats why Universal is better than Fox.
KEK

disgusting arab

Jesus Christ, that looks like Manga done by the same guy who did Astro Boy

why hate jews for it lol

>rebel media
>founded by Ezra Levant
Being this disabled that you accidentally call one of your own kike brethren a Nazi. Goyims won't understand!

I think the Greeks,Egyptians,Chinese and Mesopotamians would disagree there friend. I strongly suspect this is bait though.

Because they don't control every domain name nor care about a shitty website.