ENLIST TODAY IN THE Sup Forums ARMY. WE NEED YOU TO BE A JEW. PROFESSIONAL MEME CREATORS IN HIGH DEMAND. >>>Sup Forums

ENLIST TODAY IN THE Sup Forums ARMY. WE NEED YOU TO BE A JEW. PROFESSIONAL MEME CREATORS IN HIGH DEMAND.

Other urls found in this thread:

21stcenturywire.com/2015/10/23/syrias-white-helmets-war-by-way-of-deception-part-1/
buzzfeed.com/tylerbrandon/hillary-clinton-wants-to-get-more-women-in-the-mil-2nrn5?utm_term=.cdWq2x2Meg#.tezj1Y14QP
strawpoll.me/11513628/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Love you Sup Forums. Don't ever change.

I AM NOT JOKING, THE MEME WAR ON HILLARY BEGAN YESTERDAY AND IS IN FULL SRING, AND NOW IT IS UP TO YOU TO FINISH IT. also you get to feel what being a jew feels like.

bampt.

plz help lads.

I cant wait!

21stcenturywire.com/2015/10/23/syrias-white-helmets-war-by-way-of-deception-part-1/

>Sup Forums

don't post here faggot. This place is full of normies and they will ruin all the fun.

>FULL SRING
Thanks for proving once again that Sup Forums is the ultimate cancer

>deposited

fuck you nigger go correct your kinds grammar instead

buzzfeed.com/tylerbrandon/hillary-clinton-wants-to-get-more-women-in-the-mil-2nrn5?utm_term=.cdWq2x2Meg#.tezj1Y14QP

Is this fucking real? How did someone make a fake buzzfeed article like this? Theres no way they actually wrote "really made me think"

>shilling for Putin
KYS

Fucking Hillary wants to copy Hitler and invade Russia, I hate that stupid bitch so much.

Nah, she'll just have Putin assassinated by drone or something. I'm sure there will be plenty of support in Russia, since he's such a murderous tyrant.

Grow some fucking balls you coward, if Russia didn't want a fight they should have stayed the fuck out of our elections.

it's real buzzfeed

Seems legit

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

That term is spouted by leftards so often I wouldn't be surprised. I'm convinced that the term "really makes you think" is some sort of psychological suggestion shit.

>muh putin boogeyman!

shits happening now user so caps are necessary

>retard
Putin is a fascist dictator who has journalists and political rivals murdered in broad daylight in public. He wants to recreate the USSR through military invasions because he was a KGB big-shot back in the day.

He's a fucking asshole and he deserves to die. The fact that Trumpfags love him is just one more reason to put him out of Russia's misery.

>LOL JUST SEND A DRONE
are you seriously serious my dude?

>being this goddamn retarded

>hes a fascist
>hes a communist!

lol how retarded are you shills? So are you going to join the army to fight in this war? Or just be a chickenhawk coward about it?

no, I'm sure any assassination plot would be far more complex and utilize third parties so as to avoid proof of involvement.

Don't be such a stupid whiny faggot

>he's a communist!
no he's not, he's most definitely a fascist totalitarian leader.

who called him a communist? Russia hasn't been Communist in a long time, retard.

i dont understand
conservatives always about taking a 'tough stance on russia' and 'not backing down to russia'

yet now that you have a dem (who will win the presidency btw) who shares those opinions on russia, conservitards now become anti-military

seriously the double think that you guys have managed to pull off over the last few years is astounding. he pulled out of afghanistan too early! put boots on the ground in syria! etc etc

now yall are anti war out of fucking nowhere, after 70 years of perpetual hawkish policy

not even a hillary supporter, you are just a huge faggot

Nice strawman. There is no war you fucking pussy.

That's the great part about having the uneducated as your base. You can pull a complete 180 with your message and the masses of morons will happily parrot it without even noticing the hypocrisy.

Don't say dumb shit if you don't want to get called out on it. I would also like to know why killing putin would solve shit. But I probably shouldn't question your opinion, you're clearly an expert on global politics.

>who called him a communist?

>He wants to recreate the USSR through military invasions because he was a KGB big-shot back in the day.

:)

Its not a strawman, Im mockign exactly what you said. You are a skinnyfat war mongering faggot whos willing to send others to war on some bullshit reason while you sit at how like the coward you are

Kinda like with Hillary? She's 180'd on plenty of her stances.

you think

>exactly what you said
I'm not even the same user, idiot. And you completely missed the point. THERE IS NO WAR. THERE WILL BE NO WAR. Turn off Fox News, close the conspiracy videos on YouTube, and go outside.

Trump definitely wins the flip-flop award this election. Try again.

>180'd on plenty of her stances

this is fucking retarded.

>strawman
Nice try. Russia has warned their people to be ready to go underground and a ranking official said himself that Trump is the only way to avoid nuclear war. Even normies are realizing this.

Won't somebody please call Sean Hannity?!?!?!

Community post.

Which means, some Sup Forums user found an image of an sjw looking guy and posted it himself.

Russia loves propaganda. News at 11.

They're doing routine drills, user. They do this shit the same time every fucking year.

When did Republicans become such scared little pussies?

this makes hilary look strong you idiots.

Yea ok dumbass I'm sure the women are busting with excitement to join the draft and vote for Hillary after seeing some of these ads. It can't backfire because the populace is too uneducated to realize that they are fake so they will vote trump because they are scared of being drafted.

>populace is too uneducated
That's the Republican base, moron. They're already for Trump. This isn't going to sway anyone, it's just going to make Sup Forums look even more retarded.

>le trump supporters are dum dum
I'm surprised CTR is still paying you fags, you can't even think of new insults.

It isn't an insult, it's a fact.

Stay Nimble, America.

Hi there.

Do you want to trigger the shit out of some autist on Sup Forums?

Vote for "Dolorable" in the poll

strawpoll.me/11513628/

Being a KGB megalomaniac and a Communist are two very different things you retard.

>This isn't going to sway anyone

>muh shooped may-may

you're an idiot

convincing people they are safer with Trump is a fool's errand, and you are a fool for trying.

wow that burn was intense

I think you are both underestimating the power of meme warfare

you overestimate it because it's all you have in your pathetically empty life. You social rejects have no idea what most people are like, your efforts are so fucking naive it's hilarious.

>meme warfare
Every day thousands of obese nerd-virgins take their posts, armed with gallons of Mountain Dew and endless supplies of Hot Pockets. From their command centers located in their parents' basements, they load up Photoshop and produce the dankest may-mays known to man, for God and Country.

SIR YES SIR! READY FOR DUTY SIR! READY TO GIVE MY BEST TO DEFEAT AN IMAGINARY ENEMY ON A FUCKING CANCER BOARD SO THAT I CAN FEEL BETTER THAT I AM AMONGST DEGENERATES SIR!
Back to pls

>meme warfare
Every day thousands of morbidly obese SJWs trigger themselves on imaginary issues and drink up the stored period blood, ready to shill like they've never shilled and to try and counter the may-mays, for Hillary and Womyn everywhere.

someone's angry

Did she say the gold standard thing as if the gold standard is a good thing? Flip-flopping on that phrase the way it's outlined here is just confusing lol.

Outstanding