Both of my parents just voted for Trump. How should I feel about my life?

Both of my parents just voted for Trump. How should I feel about my life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w9nt9xMNniY
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
youtu.be/ykk8ibRhx-g
edition.cnn.com/2016/10/26/europe/russia-nuclear-missile-satan-2/
icanw.org/the-facts/nuclear-arsenals/
anonews.co/anonymous-world-war/
cnn.com/2016/10/27/politics/early-voting-update-clinton-trump-election-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Proud of such loving parents....

depends, what state are you in?

Give them a hug, and tell them you love them

Doesn't matter what state he's in.

Could be worse, they could have voted for Hilary

Thank them for helping you to not get drafted in a war against Russia.

This

gooooooooodd shiiit

/thread

you should kill yourself but it's unrelated

Your parents are retards, but that doesn't have to ruin YOUR life.

Nah. Hillarys gonna do that for him just fine.

What will Hillary do to ruin OP's life? I don't like her either but let's not be melodramatic.

Glorious

Proud. They care about America. Personally I'm not American, and I'd be fine with watching America burn, but I'm hoping Trump becomes President because after Bush j.r. and Obama, he's the only chance the US has of not completely going to shit. He'll support gun owners, he'll fix the problem of illegal immigration (or at least make the first step in doing so), he doesn't give a flying FUCK about political correctness (which not just America but the whole WORLD needs), and he also doesn't believe in the mythical wage gap while Hillary does.

Hillary would ruin the US, and if a Civil War is in the future of the US, I believe it would be under her leadership... and I would be rooting for whichever half of the US is fighting AGAINST her half.

Start a war with Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=w9nt9xMNniY
and in case you've been hiding under a rock
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

You are wrong, it matters a lot.

If he is in california, op gets raped on weekends.
if he is in texas op is probably religious as fuck

etc etd

Move out of the house. Get a life. See your family only on weekends or holidays.

I'm from the UK, and if Hillary wins, I'm siding with Russia when WW3 starts because America is going to get fucked in the arse

>dickileaks

Well she wants to pass the TPP so it will wreck american industy further. She wants to constrict constitutional freedoms. She is a war monger so he might have to deal with the U.S. in another war. She is a liar and too big to jail so we have essentially seen the end of justice.

he is obviously in Florida, only state has early voting now.

>mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

Ahahahahaha, nice domain name.

>she wants to pass the TPP
>She wants to constrict constitutional freedoms
no she doesn't fuckhead
>She is a war monger
no she isn't faggot
>she is a liar

Funny how the only liars here are Trumpfags.

You should be happy you retarded fucking liberal. If hillary wins you will probably go to war.

I bet you voted for Sanders like a fucking brain damaged fucking monkey.

Would you be proud if they voted for Clinton? Really?

moist-damaged-dick.com must have been taken

You seem to be obsessed with dicks.

youtu.be/ykk8ibRhx-g

You really going to risk voting for Hillary?

No. No liars. These are true things. Do you know current events? Because you seem like a shill

nah initially i voted for rand paul

i'd vote for trump over sanders

Good luck with that Russia probably hates us as much as the US, Every other week they taunt u by flying their bombers over and refuelling their Aircraft carriers off the coast near where I live, and yet cucks still don't think we need trident and have successfully weakened our military.
Pic related; HMS York seeing off Russian carrier

At least I have one.

>current events
>shit literally scraped off the monitor at Breitbart

pick one

Yeah let's just waste a shit ton of taxpayer money on military contractors, user. Excellent idea.

Funny how you look up each item and find that it's true, but the Democrat wants to lie.

Russia unveils largest nuke ever made.
edition.cnn.com/2016/10/26/europe/russia-nuclear-missile-satan-2/
Russia has more nukes in total than the US
icanw.org/the-facts/nuclear-arsenals/

Hillary wants to start a war with these people.

your parents are stupid.
Firstly, it is a given that Shillary is going to win.
Secondly, if you want to undermine the Democratic party you would vote for Jill Stein.
Jill Stein needs 9% of the vote to get Green Party Federal Funding from the Federal Government like Dems and Reps do.
Only Democrats are ever going to vote Green Party, and many of the 46% of Dems who voted for Bernie will vote Green Party in 4 years when Hillary is up for reelection.
If you want to fracture the Democratic party and make sure Shillary is only a one term President then vote Jill Stein.
I literally would have voted for almost any Republitard over Shillary, but I wont ever vote Trump.

>Jill Stein 2016
>Destroy the Shillary party in 2020!

Funny how you can't prove it so you always make your opponent do you work for you
lazy faggot

>She wants to constrict constitutional freedoms.
Well Sup Forums, it's officially settled. She has my vote on this basis alone.

Funny how Republicucks like you were clamoring for Russia's destruction years ago but now that a woman shows concerns about Russia you go full retard.

They don't really have a problem with us. They want to provoke us and see how we would react. And that route they used was expected by us. They hate America and Hillary and they want to be the superpower of the world. And I'm fine with that, it's not as if we're gonna become a major superpower again. I just don't want to go to war with Russia, and probably China if it comes to WW3

Is this actually anonymous or some edgy teenagers?

You're a faggot but at least you have smart parents.

anonews.co/anonymous-world-war/

Fuck forgot the link

Do you think Russia and China are just going to disappear over the next 10 years?

Their increasing military and economic aggression is going to have to be addressed. Preferably using diplomatic channels.

And no way is China going to let anyone go full on war with Russia.

Funny how I didn't see Obama getting along with Putin as much as Bush. Face it Marx, the cold war is over.

Actually if you read the wikileaks emails you will see she is for the TPP in private and basically says she cant say it until after the election.
She is also against universal health (Obama-care)and thinks it should be scrapped.
She is a giant liar and a corporatist Wall Street whore.
But Hillary is the better choice because Trump is just incompetent and we have more power and chance of swaying Shillary because of Bernie.
Bernie has over 40% of the vote so he has power and can influence her policy greatly.

They don't need to see how we react they know we can't do shit and i'd rather not roll over and get fucked in the ass by another nation.

You should feel like a man instead of pic related.

>the Cold War is over
No it isn't shithead. Putin is rekindling it.

This is the dumbest statement I've real all morning.

agreed lol

>dickleaks

You mean clinton right?

>She is also against universal health
This is also bullshit
and somebody didn't watch the 2nd debate

> His parents are retarded for voting for Trump, but let's not be melodramatic.

cnn.com/2016/10/27/politics/early-voting-update-clinton-trump-election-2016/

Haha good guy!

No, autist. I meant Putin.

inb4 durr Clinton Superpac durr

>Do you think Russia and China are just going to disappear over the next 10 years?

No where did you get that video from?

>Their increasing military and economic aggression is going to have to be addressed. Preferably using diplomatic channels.

Yes but ideally that won't work. And I was saying if war does come, China will side with Russia. Which it seems like will happen if Hillary is elected.

because Clinton has been President for how many years now?

You should be glad you have normal parents.

Well the Cold War WAS over. There's not a whole lot of serious worry of a Russian invasian, even though Ukraine has been suffering with Crimea. Yeah there's talk that the enemies of America has been supplied with stuff from Russia, which is VERY Cold War-esque, but until there's actual worry of an all-out war, I wouldn't say it's the Cold War. So far, I feel safe in saying that the Cold War ended in 1991, and Cold War II has not yet started, though as you say, Putin is indeed tiptoeing the line.

Right now it's like Nazi Germany just before September 1939. They've been breaking the rules of the Treaty of Versaille, but they've not yet invaded Poland, which is what truly kicked things off.

Please tell me why it's that relevant? It's 2 people out of millions. Every state is going to have voters for both candidates

Because Hillary is literally blaming everything on them including the failings of her campaign and not to mention the disastrous foreign policy she wants to implement in Syria.
Trump and Putin will get along and work together to defeat ISIS

You have literally no idea and stop blaming Clinton. She's acting on available intelligence and would be a fool to pretend that Russia isn't starting to fuck up pretty bad.

they care about your future more than you do clearly

FUCKING CHECKED THREAD DERAILED

You know she was secretary of the state right?

The Cold War is simply a term where you have the US fighting the Russians through proxy wars.

And Syria is a return to that politik, good or bad.

>normal
Nice dubs but Trump isn't normal by any standards.

>still not realizing Trump would be Putin's bitch

kek

inb4 Derpghazi

>stop blaming clinton

Shes the one blaming Russia for everything which is why they're pissed.

Still, early voting is a shitty estimate at best. All that it reveals is the voter's party affiliation, not their actual vote. A registered Democrat could vote for Trump and a registered Republican could vote for Clinton.

Newsflash-- Trump is all talk.

yeah ok, like the democrats are alphas. Get real.

After we are nuked, those that voted for Clinton will be the first to be eaten

Sure fam I do. Three years ago.

Is that picture real? It looks awkward as fuck

I don't know OP but that chic in your pic can shoot me any day

... and Clinton wants to provoke Putin with a no-fly zone over Syria.

They voted Trump has expected from any married couple not depending on the state.
Unfortunately there are more single mothers, blacks and latinos that do depend on the state and will vote Hillary.

Russia IS doing shit to be blamed for. They are trying to fuck with our elections and are getting aggressive in the Middle East.

You're just being a faggot because a woman is bringing it up.

says a fag posting on Sup Forums

Well, Trump did ask Putin directly to interfere with the elections. Someone had to step up and defend American interests instead of throw them under the bus.

They won't. Everyone's got their minds made up, and the best that could happen is some Trumpfag realizes he's voting for the wrong person.

Scared depressed and sexually aroused

a woman that helped causing the shitstorm that the middle east is today.

Obama at least knows not to trust Putin.

Trump, not so much.

I'm voting for trump too

>Unfortunately there are more single mothers, blacks and latinos that do depend on the state and will vote Hillary.
I'm a white, childless, middle class man who has never depended on the state and I'm voting for Hilldawg too. I wish it could have been Bernie but Trump needs to be shut down so it is what it is.

The no-fly zone is an idea that has international support and NATO's.

Quit trying to saddle this as a rogue Clinton decision.

No she didn't. Keep sucking Breitbart cock faggot.

good your parents are trying to keep you from being drafted and dying in some russian tundra a couple years from now.

Right, couldn't make Benghazi, Emailghazi or Healthghazi stick
now you faggots are trying to push Putinghazi

kek