So yesterday i found out the guy who raped my gf last year died last night everyones all sad for him while im getting...

so yesterday i found out the guy who raped my gf last year died last night everyones all sad for him while im getting ready to drive across Canada to piss on his grave i thought maybe i should troll his family like he did to mine posting pics of my gf blowing me on my fb wall..... so /b i am asking for a little help all i want is a rekt thread to boost my rekt folder up and dump on his memorial page

How did he raped her? I want to fap.

I don't have any gore, but I support this.
Also spray paint BLM on his headstone lmao

I have a lot of gore m8

just tell the family that their son deserves to be dead, and say exactly why
remind the parents how bad they are at raising children if they disregard you, but if they apologize let them be

> Raped
> Canada

What, did he post an opinion opposed to hers on Twitter?

Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.
-- Colossians 3:13

Another one

no i mean it in the most literal sense of the word

kek done but he clear across the country gunna be a while

send it all

are the mormons trolling us now

Nice
Love this pic it's up there with chicken giff

I guna give you some of ma best shit but im the only one posting so help me

Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you.

Acts 13:38

nice ayy

Hey man just step back and think from another prospective ok
>free car insurance
>free internets
>no age of sexual concent
Spread the word user join us

think your on the wrong site buddy

i shall bump every 2 mins keeper coming

link he profile dumbass, that way we can do it and u suffer no consequences

what the fuck is wrong with u?

why your gf provoke him to "rape" her

So whats the story behind this ?

Dumping gore pics on fb wall sounds like the worst idea, maybe tell his family directly like the one guy suggested. Something better than the gore pics on fb wall, come on.

Remember the day you stood before the LORD your God at Horeb, when he said to me, “Assemble the people before me to hear my words so that they may learn to revere me as long as they live in the land and may teach them to their children.

-- Deuteronomy 4:10

good on ya mate

Mexican cartel execution/torture. They also gave the guy a lot of drugs so that he wont pass out and be extra sensitive.

christian mother who found her son jacking it to traps on Sup Forums and decided to cure this website DETECTED

Fuck stooping to his level by posting shit on his FB wall. Just put a post up saying something like, 'good riddance rapist scum'. so his family and friends can't ignore what he was while they get all feely about the cunt online.

That'll hit home harder than trolling his wall with gore.

I've seen a lot of nasty shit but this takes the cake.

dubs checked

Sing to the LORD, all the earth; proclaim his salvation day after day.

-- 1 Chronicles 16:23

"It is better to dwell in the wilderness than with a contentious and angry woman."

~Proverbs 21:19

if you want me to i will but i think he had it set to privet so you wont be able to post on his wall hold on i gotta find his profile

....I just tried to post his brothers profile and Sup Forums wont let me

I support you pissing on his grave, but don't bother trolling his family. He raped your girlfriend and trolled you and your family because he was scum. Don't lower yourself to his level

Sounds like a guaranteed civil case for harassment OP better be ready to pay.

top kek

If he raped your girlfriend you should have gotten back to him while he was alive nothing you can do will affect him now.

Tbh if he really did that you should have killed him yourself.

soon as they figure out who i am lol

i tried he fucked off in his truck and took off across the country soon as i got my vehical on the road he died the mother fucker!

dont be a dumbass op
1.) buy a shit phone with acess to facebook (disposable and not expensive)
2.) get to a different county,city etc far from the area u live at (might as well if you are gona travel to canda)
3.) make fake fb no friends no real info nothing to tie u to it, dont visit it on your page or anyhing
4.) dump what it is u want to dump
5.) put phone in freezer with magnets in a ziploc
6.) break apart phone and dispose of parts in different areas
7.) return home and kek

this is only if u want to go to extremes and all that shit

Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

-- Luke 6:37

Ultimately, I know it's beyond hard op what you've gone through. Unimaginable even. And I know I don't hold the words that can change what you and your gf are feeling. Or even to change what happened. We're not even the right people to say nice stuff. but we wish for you better shit to happen

I like the fact that you are going to drive cross-country to piss on his grave. I hope you actually do it

i like your thinking

thx user

i will Ill even video it

I like it too. I hope for a thread when it happens, OP.

Fuck off, KIKE! Poetic justice is WHITE and RED PILLED!

wow Sup Forums dont let you post links anymore...

Did you read that, OP? You need to send a bear to his funeral. The Lord commands it!

The Lord tests the righteous, but his soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence.

-- Psalms 11:5

here is the fuckers picture some anons brought up a valid point if i go on facebook spewing shit about what a pos he is they will cremate him so i cant piss on his grave if anyone wants to go through the trouble of image searching him to troll his friends and family be my guest keep it in mind that in about 1 years time there will be a video up of me pissing on his grave ill even start a go fund me account lol

lmao imma send in a flying dildo

In other words, The Lord gives his blessing upon OP's journey to piss on a rapist's grave. Thanks!

haha you know what i should do comment and be like "wow my hex worked lol thats a first"

She fucked around, lied about it, and you're playing the eternal white knight. Men are stupid when it comes to women.

no he raped her spent pen time for it

also she didnt tell me cops called my phone one morning and asked me about it

Yeah no fuck that, do unto others.

agreed

what happened to all the rekt pictures

The dirt on top of a fresh grave is generally quite soft.
You could get one of your best friends and go dig up the grave and steal the body.
You could buy two shovels half way on your trip there, in cash.
You could do it at night, and be wary of night watchmen.
You could cover up the grave and move the casket/coffin to a nearby location.
You could use a station wagon or van to take it with you.
You could then post FB pics using an user account of baseball bat anal rape.
You could get epic lulz.

Yea a gravedigger would be cool thanks i feel my evil satan side in me rise. I want to be evil and kill

Post the link to his facebook page or memorial page.

Maybe Sup Forums will say awful things about him. Maybe not.

i screen capped that ........great idea

Guys please stop posting gore, I'm browsing Sup Forums with my 6 years old daughter and you're giving her a bad example.

Ok i will stop im sorry

Sup Forums dont let me post link and i have not found his memorial page yet im looking though

wow, what a little faggot. You could have at least congratulated the guy.

Thanks good man, some people here don't have any deceny.

Nice trips, my daughter smiled.

WHY

Tell her Harambe says Hi.

Which province is this in user? We can go for timmies and a joint after..

She said that pic remind her to my erect penis.
Don't ask why

underrated comment

What happened to not being a personal army?
Fucking newfags...
You're all the reason Sup Forums is dead

Sup Forums decides what Sup Forums decides.

@709650110
Agree man, these fucking noobfags...

im in alberta he is in pei

you sir are fucked

But not rape?
Fucking video games.

i wonder should i start a go fund me account? see how bad Sup Forums really wants to see someones grave get pissed on? maybe get a internet stick or something to live stream it?

Do you even have a gf anymore buddy?

Quads before hoes.

yeah

Really? You´re gonna go after a dead man who can´t defend himself?

I'm getting an impression that you disapprove of that.

Well, I mean...he won´t get pissed literally, really no one there to "recieve".

I think he is calling OP a pussy who should of did something to the guy who raped his "gf" while he was still breathing.

OP's going to deliver, right?

>drive across Canada to piss on his grave

Not
>drive across Canada a year ago to kivk his ass

KYS

i went after him when he was alive too haha he ran to the other side of the country

We are not an army, but we may end up acting in concert if we all think something is a good (or at least funny) idea.

If you think you can punish his family for his sins. Then maybe someone should punish you and your family for the suffering you will cause