Hey guys just bought off a new dealer

Hey guys just bought off a new dealer

Does this week look good?

Its browner than any previous strains ive smoked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFvs8qd3hhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Might have been good in 2005 when it was harvested...

there also appears to be a big white hole in it

How about you learn how to take a fucking picture first

How's it going, JJ abrams?

Looks like it was smuggled from Mexico through a gas tank a couple years ago.

I Smoke Weed out my asshole with a dick bong

best week I've seen all month

it's fine to smoke. not the best, not the worst

looks pretty good, brown is not necessarily bad, those little brown strings are actually a great sign in my experience. looks like he left a few leaves in but thats ok. have fun!

Not great, but could be worse.

Just snagged this, but you get what you get.

why do you keep making the same thread over and over? what purpose does it serve retard fuck off

ITT people judging weed by look like thinking theyre expert connoisseur

i agree, OP if u dont know how to tell if your own fucking weed is good u shouldnt be buying retard

it's aight. Greetz from Finland.

Ebin jonnebis

how the fuck do you guys find this shit. All the niggers here stuff the weed in their pockets and mush the everloving shit out of it, and grab it with their fucking fingers out of a jar, rip off peices with their bare nigger digits for weighing. what the fuck???

are you addict?

doesn't look bad

Get some pineapple nxxt time
youtube.com/watch?v=hFvs8qd3hhE

are they supposed to wear gloves or use pliers?
the fuck are you talking about

He's saying that ALL weed dealers use their fucking hands to break up/distribute weed. Dipshit.

>Does this week look good?
does it get you high?

as a gardener, weed is a fucking beautiful plant.

By that logic nobody should ever try weed for the first time. You can't just innately know this shit, you have to learn by trial and error.

How is that anything like what he said? He explicitly stated he was referring to niggers who do that.

Your retarded.

Agreed.

hes still implying that some people dont though

If he's saying "niggers" in a way that doesn't specifically mean black people I doubt he would say "nigger digits." You're the retarded one assuming you know what the fuck he's saying.

Sum sativa

it looks okay, not great, just try some and make your own decision though

I'm saying all the dealers here handle it like shit. Mostly niggers, but those who are not of nigger decent are niggerish in behavior and lifestyle. Even the white-non-niggerish dealers bag it by hand. I fucking hate that. They are not only getting their human oils all over the product, they ruin its shape and worst of all, waste a bunch of essential particles that would have otherwise been included in my purchase. Instead of geting someone high, it sticks to fingers, falls right off the bud and onto the floor, or otherwise, goes unused.

My question is how do you find people that handle it with such care???

Looks frosty as fuck. Enjoy

*facepalm* xD

grow your own.

Rate

>the herbal Jew
0/10, graduate high school