Give us link OP

The people around the dog is just as cruel as the spic that chopped the dog
Put that macho dog to sleep ffs

Animal abusers should be locked in a room with a hungry bear

how can you fuck up a dog face so bad that it look censored

mexicans?

>pitbull
and nothing of value was lost

It's just a fucking dog guys, stop being so fucking retarded. That barking and shitting machine can easily be replaced a hundred times over.

Damn

Bears aren't that bad, some of them are power bottoms so all you need to do is close your eyes, use your imagination and enjoy the ride.

did he beat someone?

These posts always bring out the fagfags.
I did a search and found a couple stories about pitbulls being beaten, but nothing with a picture that looks like this one.

Really, who gives a fuck? What about the people getting brutalized every day here in Brazil? People first, animals later.

Please kill yourself, we have over 7 billion talking and shitting machines.

You're friends and family won't care after a year because they're not fucking retarded. They'll just replace you.

fuck that piece of shit dog breed. Hope all of them end like that. But more than that, I wish all those lowlife mother fuckers who have pits as a pets end like that :)

nah animals first, then people, people can be replaced easily

>mexicans
>and you will vote for Hillary?

So you support brown people?

It's the owner not the pet

So edge, much sharp.

>Brazil
Too fucking Kek. Brazilians are not people.

wow that's actually fucked up like really fucked up I've seen some shit on Sup Forums but I think this is the worse yet..

Humans are the worst species on this planet

Holy fuck, where is its face?

Do the world a favor and kill yourself, then.

Brazi deserves it. You pieces of shit aren't even human. You do it to yourselves.

So if a nice guy gets a brown snake it's OK to release in a children's park because he is a good owner?
Or maybe the animal is just a dangerous motherfucker?

Dogs are the kindest, most loyal and most selfless creatures that ever walked the Earth.

People are cancer.

>Brazilians are AIDS.

All I ask for is you to do the same.

I always find it funny how people get so emotional and angry about animal abuse but then watch a human get tortured and not care. I personally think it's wrong to torture either but obviously a human's life is more important than an animals.

Are you mocking our lord and saviour Bill Burr?

We breed traits in animals, but they're not a hard and fast rule for expression. Environment plays a role in how they surface.

98% of people deserve it

I don't hold to your beliefs, so you're the only hypocrite here, faggot.

Because humans are the Googles of the Animal kingdom

lead by example.

>seeing all these replies
wtf happened to Sup Forums?

PUPPER NOOOOOOOO

>niggers killing their nigger dogs
It's pretty much black on black crime.

don't get yourself cut user-kun

Did this happen somewhere in America or in some other kind of first-world country?

I always find it funny how people comment about how people get so emotional and angry about animal abuse but then watch a human get tortured and not care.
>fuck you and your stupid hypocrisy speech!

we heard you the first time dickhead

It says brazil, you dumb bitch.

What's the story behind this?

read the description fag

People who get fucked up like this generally deserve it. Or had some sort of fighting chance whether it be not getting involved with killers, walking down that sketchy alleyway, or being an asshole.

Animals don't have the social skills of forethought to avoid situations like this. And people have the capacity to make the moral decision or at least the common ethics good decision to not hurt the animals. but they do anyway.
That's why animal cruelty is fucked up.

its all middle-schoolers now

I agree with that for the most part.
But let's face some facts, dogs are not special, they are just animals with animal instincts.

Most dog breeds humans use as pets does not like confrontation, they flee before they fight. It is hard to make like a Whippet bite someone or protect your house. They are quite pathetic that way.

And on the other hand, it is hard to get a Pitbull to not be aggressive and be submissive instead. It is not in their nature.
Even the cuddliest Pitbull in the world will rather fight than flee when pushed or startled. You can't really "train" away natural instincts, you can curb them a bit but they are always there.

What happened in the video, can somebody give me details?

Nice statisticThat wasn't even me

why are you still here

say that to my face faggot

ssy that to my face faggot in real life

Good. I can hear 5 of those niggers from my bed right now that just will not shut the Fuck up and I want to cave their skulls in with a hammer. Dogs are really fucking irritating just like the people that own them

They read exactly the same with the use of similar words and syntax. Try harder.

rip pupper

are you actually autistic? the other guy was critiquing my comment, he literally copied and pasted my comment but changed the start.

Here's the link if anyone still cares

m.liveleak.com/view?i=860_1447777033

They read exactly the same with the use of similar words and syntax. Try harder.
>autism

Some people take enjoyment in the suffering of things. We usually call these people psychopaths OP.

nice inspect element bitch. get the fuck off my site kiddo

Also what is it with fucking latinos and them torturing everything to death before killing it? I swear to god latinos are the worst, at least most other people would've just chopped its head off or something.

fucking waste of oxygen you are

autism speaks

Pitbulls are nice dogs you fucking letch. Because of their status as fighting dogs they tend to attract the worst kind of owners, like niggers and spics. They are loyal af and will do anything for owners.

OH LOOK EVERYONE real tough behind a computa screen. you're a fuckin clown and your mothas a whore you little man

Are you new?

Like spaz out and maul babies to death.

So can animals. Pit bulls aren't exactly an endangered species.

If you don't know how to train dogs and discipline them properly, then don't own a pit bull of any police/fighter breed, period. I've seen so many accidents happen because of badly trained dogs who chase after people, babies, cars etc. Don't own a fucking dog if you aren't even going to handle the responsibility of training it properly.

>hueland mastahrace
probably happened in the favelas, where the actual subhumans live

>Obviously human lives are more important

Says who? Humans? Kek. The only that separates' us from animals is a fucking ego and an agenda, if you thinks this makes us more 'important' then you should kys.

>then you should kys

How about you first? Life isn't important huh? Why don't you try outing your insignificant life? Yeah, thought so.

I agree, its a shame people can't use the same logic for our species though. How many people have been hurt/killed or effected in anyway way by badly trained people.

I agree, its a shame people can't use the same logic for our species though. How many people have been hurt/killed or effected in anyway way by badly trained people.

Yes, humans. Animal niggers dont get a say because they can't talk.

> Implying theres a difference

Unless they attack random people and brutalize children? Pitbulls are trash.

I tell myself I bare witness.

I'm pretty sure that's a fighter dog and the owner decided to punish the dog or some shit, after he lost a fight he bet a ton of money on. Happens a lot in these shitty areas, dog fights are actually pretty popular especially with pit bulls.

The Portuguese should've never bred with those fucking sub-human savages.

>this
you can't breed out their instincts. pitbulls can chimp out no matter how well they're trained. kid goes into his house to get something he forgot - family dog of 7 years who never hurt a fly bit his ear off and fucked his face UP

>obviously a human's life is more important
lol no

>the Portuguese
>THOSE fucking sub-human savages
lol

Humans are smarter, they have feelings and thoughts and a lot more potential.

So if you had the chance to kill a rat or a human you would have a hard time choosing? They are equally important though right?

Brazil is the worst den of niggas of the world, so stop complaining

>can't talk

All beings communicate but just because you dont understand their mouth noises doesn't mean they don't get a say, they just don't get understood.

i bet you are so devastated that all those cows die for burgers every day then? there is no difference between a cow and a dog.

>my feewings are so huwt from watching this dog get huwt, humans are so le trashe for killing this doge, kill all humans, dogs are superior

This is what most of you idiots look like right now.

You know I was on the side that humans are superior over animals?

Are you an retardo?

Prove me wrong but all things communicate in one fashion or another. For example, dogs communicate through pheromones. That's why they sniff each other's asses.

Why not ?

>dogs communicate through pheromones

Oh god.

My feelings don't get hurt, I have a personality disorder dickhead. It's all you clowns getting upset that your just not that fucking important.

Poor guy.... Honestly just best to shoot it at this point

Thanks OP I really needed to see that today. I've gone a few days without a good animal torture video. I would do things like this every day if it wasn't for these videos. They take the edge off.

So... pitbulls were actually nanny dogs for awhile because of their sweet temperament.. Then people started using them as fighting dogs because of their frame. They have a bad rep.

Not all border collies herd sheep dickhead.

Are you sure? YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THEY DO WHEN THEY SLEEP