Should I just fuck it and start selling weed?

Should I just fuck it and start selling weed?

chewing fingernails is a sign of sexual frustration.
why aren't you getting laid OP?
judging by your hand i assume you're fat.

No, terrible looking stuff man.

If that's what you're selling, fuck no. Or move to mexico, then yes.

I did and made huge benefits. Go for it if you can make a reasonable margin out of it

Fuck that shit, i could get a better smoke with the crumbs on the carpet. Also get a job faggot

>reasonable margin
>margin
/

Yes. I went from grinding minimum wage to solid middle class on my weed chop.

thats some dead weed
If you can though yes, get good product though.....
ez way best way but is sleezy

Looks like kale.

thats like...really shitty weed dude

I think you need weed first, whatever you have there isn't weed.

You will get $20 bucks tops 40 if you are lucky for that bag of shake.

You call that weed?

That's some dirt weed

If that's even weed. It looks like awful quality.

I really hope you aren't serious

That is weed but it looks like it was grown under a candle

wtf is this crap in the bag?
not weed

it looks like shake if anything.

that looks like oregano ill give u 20 bucks for all of it

looks like old lawn clippings, would not smoke/10

is that oregano?

good luck selling that shit to any cunt

Just to give you an idea of the margins. I buy pounds of fire for 2200 and it takes me a week to move it. I make about 500-600 off each pound after I've broken it down. Also say goodbye to your privacy. People always calling me and always coming over. It's kind of a pain in the ass but it's what I've always done. But I do hate it sometimes. Especially when someone hits me up for less than a half o. I don't like getting out of bed for less than a 100 bucks

no it doesn't, it literally looks like weed

I feel bad for you. What kind of shitty weed are you guys smokin?

OPs search history: Black cock white twink dp, weed, bag of weed, throbbing cock enters sissy

That looks very low quality. I doubt the money you'd make selling that is worth the risk.

Maybe you should have a decent supply on hand to start selling something like that.

How dude? Are you serious?

I sell regular cigarettes and booze cause its so damn expensive in my country.
Buy a carton for $24 and sell it for $60. Great business, gives me about $60000 taxfree each year.

This won't work in every country of course.

>lawn mulch
Damn dude, I haven't smoked weed in over a decade and even I feel sorry for you.

Get a better dealer or grow some better shit yourself. If you paid anything more than $20 for that you got seriously ripped off.

aka i cut it with crack

So you really only make about 500-600 a week?

Don't you need a license or something? How do you find customers?

lol, who the fuck would pay money for that trash weed you got there?

shake sucks

if you grind for 500-600 a week, it's what you're gonna make

you make whatever the fuck you wanna move your ass for

Not understanding "literally", GTFO retard

Started with a few, then more and more hear about it and wants to buy, some buy for $60 and sell for $70.
It's not legal of course the cigarettes comes from Russia, Germany etc.

what countries are you even talking about

How do you even find customers without risking everything?

Some people do that here across the state border. I was thinking about it but I kind of wanted to keep it legal. Then again, I'm kind of facing homelessness and the law never really did anything for me but set me in poverty for life.

dont look for customers.
look for friends
the non-sketchy kind
those friends will know more friends
eventually you'll start selling to people your original list doesn't even have contact with

Yes sell weed
>but that's not weed user
>I make £40 on each ounce
>sell around ten a week
>I sell only ounces
No street dealing get your self contacts (small time dealers)
Arrange the drop offs so it's at least two ounce
Find a taxi driver that will put up with the smell (pay off for a few months in advance )
Police will hardly ever pull over a taxi
>profit user it's all gravey

Dunno bout selling weed. but u could open up a taco truck wit all that fuckin celatro my niigga o0)

Country's where the cigarettes are cheap as fuck, here 20 cigarettes cost $15

Peo
School, neighbors, friends living near..

with this also know everyone you let into your place could later give or use anything they saw to rob you or rat on you to the police if they themselves are being pressured to flip after being caught. Selling low amounts of weed at a time is technically the highest profit margin but also means you have to have that many more customers which increases the risk of what i was talking about above. buying in bulk and selling in smaller bulk like this user here give you the best balance of risk/reward. finding that balance is key, i say this having had a gun put to my head in my own apartment. do you and dont get caught but don't forget that the cops are not your only enemy in the criminal underworld.

20cigarettes here cost about 5$. 1gram of weed about 10$ (if you don't know who to buy from)

no i mean...where in the world can you fucking sell a bar of cigs for 60€...like wtf thats literally double of what i pay

I've been biting my names since I had teeth. I must have been one hard up toddler. The more you know.... faggot

If you want to be an unaccomplished loser, if you're gonna do something illegal at least make it something interesting.

you got a bag of shake for free or something?

good luck getting that of your hands

no, if you are turning to crime then stealing from cars (change) and shoplifting has a bigger payday

shoplifting especially, just steal slightly over 4,000 dollars when you go in so it's still considered theft under 5000, it's literally the same charge as stealing a candy bar if you get caught, steal a whole bunch of shit, walk out, then sell that shit, electronics is usually the easiest to sell, you can just use ebay or kijiji

stealing from cars is also really easy, just wait until it's 2-3am in the mourning, drive out to nice neighbor hoods where they park on the streets, pull over turn your car off and sprint down the block, only rob unlocked cars, check glove box, side compartment, door pockets and seat pockets then move on, be as fast as you can then back to your car after you check them all, then drive to a different street, you can usually make between 500-2000 a night stealing from cars if you're good at it and work hard and fast, and that is mostly in change which is annoying to get turned into cash, but with coinstar it isn't so bad, they just take a % of your haul to count your coins

Check state law. In some states it's $500, not $5000.

same here...... and yet nobody's quitting in a hurry

I'd much rather sell drugs than being a dishonest piece of shit

i'd buy it for like $100-$200 depending how many buds there are in there

>Names
Fingernails you fag
Yes toke bait

12g. It's low quality through

Op is fat due to the munchies

Eh being a weedbro sounds like a better deal than turning into a nigger.

that whole bag is only 12 grams or there's 12 grams of buds in it? if it's the buds i'd probably pay like $110-$120 to include the shitty leaf bits

you can get pretty high if you stuff a lot of low quality into a desktop vape

Just sell the weed, OP. There's no need to fuck it first

>unless you REALLY love the kush

12 grams of buds. Thanks for the pricing and thanks for the tip

>gun put to my head

Dude who the fuck are you selling to and or buying from? Sounds like extremely bad judgement on your part.

You gotta be hard.

Only deal with the best product. Don't be afraid to tell your dealer to take a hike if he brings you anything but AAA grade. Your dealer will try to make you feel like a bitch but that's his business. There are other, bigger connections out there. Be hard, don't be a punk.

Don't give spots. It makes you look weak and you have to interact with the customer several times to get paid; makes heat, wastes time. Advertise. Tell your friends if they bring you customers that you'll hook them up with a little (depending on how much their friend buys). Tell everyone how you have the best pot, and always do because you don't fuck around with shitty pot.

Don't sell grams. I don't meet people unless they're buying a quarter or more. Maybe just once to show them you have the best product in town, but immediately get hard again and don't do business with people who are too cheap/poor to buy large quantities. Adults with money buy enough of a resource to last untill the next time they can buy.

Buy in kilos. Cheaper you get it, the higher margin you can make.

Don't give discounts for anything less then a half ounce. You only want high end clientele, people with jobs and money. You want to avoid sketchy poor street trash as much as possible. This will also help make it worth your time to only cut a quarter.

Will post more as I think of it, any questions?

Thanks for the tips. I'll have it as a backup plan anyways

Weed I might consider selling. Still looks too leafy, but there's a nice crystal coating.

You got ripped the fuck off you punk ass bitch. Either someone hates you, took advantage of you, or you pissed off the wrong drug dealer. Seeing such a large quantity of such poor stuff makes me sad. I hope whatever you did to deserve that stuff, it was bad.

Yeah bro sell weed !

Damn it it's just a plant, makes people feel happy.

Nothing bad man.

Your going to be the smyle solder !

Wow, thank you very much.

People bringing new people seems nice, but also kinda like a bad idea. How do I trust the new people?

I don't feel like wasting time with some bitch dealer. Where do you get the seeds to grow your own shit anyway

It's bad, I know. I got it basically for free through.

Buying seeds is legal in many countries, but it's a pain in the ass to grow it.

Omg you.

People, this guy. This is the guy.

Dude I want you for my dealer. I hate having to deal with little shit dealers that can't handle me wanting to buy an ounce at a time, run out of pot, arbitearily raise the price but not the quality or quantity, or getting shot in the head or otherwise dieing owing me pot and/or money.

Try asking them, where they're getting it from? They just sound like kids..

That's exactly it
Stoners make friends with every other stoner when they meet so the network isn't all that hard to find.

your gonna need a lot of time to master the art of growing and more importantly making a profit, its not as easy as it seems.

Pick and mix seeds if you are in the UK are good to buy from

I've been pushing Bud for years now here in washington if you gonna sale get way better product then these prices and weight

.9 g = 10$ dime
1.8g= 20$ dub
3.5g =40$ eighth
7g= 50$ quarter
crazy price change between eighth and quarter cuss if they wanna nickle and dime you its gonna cost them more plus that eats your time you wanna sale quarters plus any ways sale the small stuff to the noobs and the larger to the homies
14g = 100$ half
28g= 200$ zip/ounce
112g= 800$ qp/ quarter pound

Forgot to say on quarter 80 $ for non homies

Ya cuz making a few quick bucks for one or two years automatically makes you a loser

Dutchfag here i need some good shit

That's retarded, nobody would buy an eighth when you receive less than 2 dubs. The point of an eighth is you get more being you're paying more. Nice wrong prices though.
.5 = 10$
1=20$
3.5=40$
7=80$
14=150$
28=240$

You call that weed?

But your prices don't make sense cucklord

>Invited a street hooker for the night
>2 hits of kamarga & 1 hit of super p-force
>Smoked some meth for extra energy
>Hardest boner in my entire life
>Fuckt the shit out of my hooker all night
>Pussy and asshole completely wrecked

your dumb thats wax not weed dude posted some dank shit your just dumb

That's the joke you fucking retard.
Also that's shatter faggot

Resale value is going to go down after you fuck it.
Also, the first rule of dealing drugs is to never do your own merchandise.

Are you implying OP is not a troll ?

>.5 = 10$
who the fuck buys half a g

poorfags

i thoht drugs wer ilegel

People at school. Usually, they don't have money for more and since they don't smoke much, this is okay.

Fucking chlidren is illegal and yet you do it