Focking 'ell

focking 'ell

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3416247/Police-letting-people-s-houses-TWEETING-pictures-bizarre-anti-burglary-drive.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he needs a license for his tv

>vacation in England
>turn on MTV
>it's hosted by ISIS

>Dole music starts playign

I could have save you lad

why don't you just pay them already

WHAT THE FUCK

IT'S A REAL THING!!!

I HAD TO GOOGLE IT BUT IT'S A REAL FUCKING THING! IT'S NOT A MEME!

I THOUGHT IT WAS LIKE THE NO SINGLES POLICY OR HAVING TO SNEAK IN FOOD TO THEATRES

BUT NO

PEOPLE ACTUALLY HAVE TO PAY FOR A """"TV LICENSE"""" WHAT THE FUCK

HOW DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN

Shut up idiot

write below the line i dare you op

Are you from the UK?! Do you have to pay money to avoid """illegally watching live tv"""?

Get a life gent, licence that entertainment

Do you have Licence to Sup Forums?

>inspectors show up at your door
>tell them they can't come in
>literally nothing they can do
>repeat 6 months later

Everyone I know does this.

>Sitting the exam a few weeks ago
>Couldn't name every black character in Eastenders
>Fail

Fucking hell can't afford to take the test again

What's the problem? If you don't have a tv, just let them in to inspect. Make sure you have three years of bank statements ready, they will want to check them for tv purchases. Then you just sign the form giving your name, address, date of birth, and confirming that you will report to them within a 28 days of buying a tv in the future, and you're done.

wait wait wait

in america i just have a 50 mile OTA antennae and I get like 30 channels free. AMC, Fox, NBC, CBS, PBS, all that....

you have to pay for free OTA cable in great britshitstain?

empty threats, OP. had this happen several times when ive moved house. never owned a tv since i got internet, but the fags want to exploit everyone they can so they write a scary letter to bully you into giving them money they dont deserve. Just ignore it, they're too fucking stingy to actually hire "investigation" teams. propaganda and perpetuating the *KNOCK KNOCK* bullshit is all they have.

fuck tv licsence.

Nah they just walk into your house in the UK if you leave your door umlocked. Somebody post the article about that

Lel

I chuckled at england being cuckled

You get AMC for free?
We have to buy cable to get those kinda channels

>this is considered a muffin in bongistan

This one?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3416247/Police-letting-people-s-houses-TWEETING-pictures-bizarre-anti-burglary-drive.html

britcucks lol

Bullshit, they're not cops, they're just ordinary dudes doing their shitty job.

>leave your door umlocked
England, not Canada.

This meme ia getting out of hand
Kudos to you guys, you're so innovative

that's either an eccles cake or a bun/roll

no its a muffin you toast it and slice it open add butter you want a fight or somethin

What kind of exam was this?

>be britbong
>buy an unregistered plastic knife
>get sent to jail
>be muslim
>rape 100 kids or behead people
>still live free

>not paying for his tv license
GET OUT YOU FUCKING MUDSLIME

it's a cob

>willingly paying the BBC tax

whoops, im hungover

meant ABC

my wife pays the BBC tax

s-sorry user ;_;

>watching live TV when the internet exists
Get off the computer grandpa

>giving the BBC money
>ever

No thanks.

or what ? OR WHAT ?
fucking bonglanders

Yep that's it

Fo TV licence of course

>american education

>Around 70% of TV licence evaders are female

>2016
>owning a television
>paying £100 a year to watch live content on said television

I'm English

OP, post feet

You don't need an OR WHAT in a civilised society. If you can't grasp this very basic concept that serves as foundation for our whole society then you can take the first plane to the Central African Republic and live in a mudhut boiling your own shit not to waste any salt, that's where people like you, with no sense of civil duty whatsoever, belong.

>civil duty
lol faggot

>be American
>purchase a rocket launcher
>kill 200 children
>country continues to sell them
>tell my friends to kill more and they'll never stop us
>God bless being white

Guys... I watched youtube video yesterday and I don't have a license yet (my exam results will come next week). Do you think I will have a trouble? I swear this was accident - I've misclicked and embeded video opened up

What other countries other than the UK require TV licenses?

Italian/British here, both countries require a licence

What was the video? You might be okay depending on the content

>tfw my falcon license expires this year

It was a صلاة الفجر video

masha'allah it's all good then

>we'll schedule a visit
Don't they need a court order to do that?

Where is this even a real thing? Why would anyone pay for a "license" to watch TV?

Does OP actually have a tv?

their court order licence has expired

>it's a thinly veiled Sup Forums takeover thread episode

Do you have a license to the brand of your TV you're using and showing your friends, with the logo and shit?

no it's not fuck off to your continment board it's just banter

I guess ukek is safe

Easy mate

When they turn up, put a towel on your head and act like you don't speak or understand English

Works every time, doesn't even matter what skin colour you are

fuck off abdul

>put a towel on your head
but towels are illegal user

He means a tea towel

AT THE JOB CENTRE LIFE'S A LAUGH

Not if you're a Muslim mate

BIN THAT TELLY

Why is that letter Futaba blue?

kek, make sure when you go pay for your TV license you take your 1.5 litre VW and make sure it is insured for the full amount of 5000 pounds per year and make sure it isn't restricted for being too fast. When you get there you may want to head next door to get some food, but make sure to keep it to three ice cubes, no lemons, and tap water or they make charge you 10 pounds instead of 5.

fucking European trash.

>spelling everything with a 'C' instead of an 'S'

lol britbongs

>tyrone attempts comedy

Bantz status
[ ] - top
[x] - shit

You don't get adverts if you buy a license.

Just like Sup Forums :^)

>modern britain

Do they still make you buy a licence if you don't own a TV?

> litre

>nobody liked my joke!
lol

>tfw I used to tape anime to VHS because Adult Swim was broadcasting more 12oz mouse and Tim and Eric.
>I just wanted more Eureka 7, Paranoia Agent and Fooly Cooly to watch.
>staying up till 2am to hit the record button.
>watching and saving the tape for memories.

>now I own them on DVD and threw the old tapes away.

No. But they check you're not lying

>TFW comfy at home watching my TV without a license
>TFW never have to worry about being mugged or shot because I conceal carry a Glock 19
>TFW go to a restaurant and receive free refils and as much ice as I want
>TFW pull up to said restaurant in my actually affordable sports car
>TFW go to work and actually do my job instead of bitch incessantly like they eurotrash they hire to come in and "train" people more knowledgeable than them.

ah feels good to live in a free nation.

>TFW
you neeed to go back, shitskin

>TFW comfy at home watching my TV without a license - adverts instead of license
>TFW never have to worry about being mugged or shot because I conceal carry a Glock 19 - correct
>TFW go to a restaurant and receive free refils and as much ice as I want - but forced to tip even if service is shit
>TFW pull up to said restaurant in my actually affordable sports car - but I can't work a gear box
>TFW go to work and actually do my job instead of bitch incessantly like they eurotrash they hire to come in and "train" people more knowledgeable than them. - lol working neet masterrace

"free"

Different licence. You have to buy a licence to not own a T.V because avoiding Mandated Government Broadcasts is a criminal offence under Section 10, Subsection 5 of the Dissident Reformation Act of 2006.

I can't find the link any more, but I read I great article about a court day for TV licence offenders where several poorfags brought their TVs to the courthouse in a desperate attempt to avoid a fine.

how's the weather there, buddy? Maybe you'll see some light eventually. Oh, me? I'm headed to the river to float for 2 hours and drink beer. Sorry, I forgot your river was full of shit.

i cringed

nothing to cringe about here. After all, we landed on the moon before any other country because of our vastly superior combined intellect.

you're not even american

you're the ones calling it a muffin

>tfw never got to travel Europe before terrorists were welcomed into their country
>tfw it's only starting and spreading
I never minded it living here in the US since nonwhites are usually Americans anyways but I don't see the point of travelling to Europe if its native people is being overtaken by others
It's bizarre
Also, lol what am I talking about, we're getting a shit load of Cubans down here

Which countries should I visit before they are destroyed?

Just had a visit from the local inspector
>we exchanged pleasantries
>he asked to come inside but I declined claiming Im preparing dinner due to Ramadamadingdong
>He gave me a stern warning that not letting him know I have a television is a offence
>I tell him to be quiet as my children are reading the Caravan in the next room and need to pray
>He then asked if I had a television
>I said it was against my religion due to this building being a nosque
>He understood knowing not to pressure me on how I practice my religion so he leaves
>As he was leaving the BBC news theme starting playing
>He heard and attempted to get in my house, luckily shut the door
What do I do? He's banging on my drawing room window smugly claiming he is coming back with his goons

Germany, Sweden, Great Britain, South Korea, and France. Every other Euro country realizes the destruction of their native land and refuses refugees, but GB might be an exception if Brexit works out.

>statists will defend this

>mfw people also think poo in loo is a meme too

>americans complaining about the UK

>leaving your door unlocked in canada
>not expecting all your shit to get stolen

Are you legitimately retarded user?