>not unemployd
>not dumb

Muslims on the other hand...

Learn yourself some geography son.

Most muslims are asian.

>oh. This is bait.

wait
wut?
Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Koreans are not mudslimes.

>being this underage

>geography
>muslims
How's being dumber than a nigger working out for you?

Are you retarded? Most asians are from the south east, not many muslims there

Most muslims are located in India or pakistan, which is IN ASIA. Therefore they're asians you silly cunt, regardless of where they live they're still asian.

He Said "Most muslims are asian", not "most asians are muslin"

pretty good.

sorry im such a faggot.

OP obviously meant SOUTH-EAST ASIANS in comparison to MUSLIMS.

Now back to topic, ya rascals.

sorry.

i sometimes spout stupid shit like this whenever i dont have a cock in my mouth.

Asians are smart and creative.

you don't have much contact with asians do you?
>The chinese are the worst kind

Muslims culture is so extreme, it's pretty fucked up honestly.

take notes, niggers

At least they arent somalis

Asians are fucking amazing. Send all the Japanese girls here. I will save the Japanese race on my own

Why would you direct him to Sup Forums? It's a fucking random board. You can post what you want.

>inb4 b-b-but it was le bait you fangot

I bet there are some ugly Japanese women too.
Positive racism is also racism.

Indians are awesome.
They finish "college" at 20 in their shit country and come to the US to do Master and PHD degrees for free, since americans are too dumb to do anything other than get into debt for a do you want fries with that degree.

Chinese are also awesome. For most of them, their parents are mega rich thanks to all the shit we ask them to build for us, they come to this country and buy a luxury car or five, since they are cheap as fuck here and then do nothing but try to fuck white bitches.

The chinese that come here to study for real are also awesome, they would get on their knees and blow their professors at the drop of a hat. When they become PHDs themselves they make sure to get their revenge.

The rest of asia is shitsville, including the fucking racist Japanese, korean and Singaporeans