Sup Sup Forums, it's my birthday today, can we get a feels thread goin

Sup Sup Forums, it's my birthday today, can we get a feels thread goin

how old are you op?

happy birthday :)

Happy Birthday user :)

you were 10 when i started browsing Sup Forums

Happy birthday OP. Turned 19 myself last month

Oh look, another pathetic little bitch who thinks the world owes them something. Another little faggot who just wants some attention and is to beta to go out in the real world so he shitposts Sup Forums with his woe is me bullshit hoping someone comes along to suck his cock out of pity. Fuck you and your birthday.

Who hurt you?

Lol!! Calm your tits down

happy birthday OP

this

Eat shit, this guy just wants to read about your pathetic life on his birthday. What's wrong with that?

Happy birthday OP, just turned 27 a few days ago myself. My advice? Do something. Make a pie, go for a walk, anything. Don't just sit in a dark room with a bottle of whiskey staring at your phone, waiting for a call you know isn't going to come.

Who hurt you?

Same age bro
Turned 19 about 6 months ago
Hang in there
Also happy birthday
Anything you're into personally? Maybe I'll have a pic related

Happy birthday man!

Happy birthday OP. Go out and enjoy it. Not sure what it's like where you live, but I'd highly recommend going to a bar/club and living it up.

please be happy

Happy birthday OP!

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

happy birthday buddy

happy birthday faggot, don't die till next year, here's a bit of advice: expect nothing and you will never get disappointed, you'll sometimes even be pleasantly surprised

Her name was Julie. I haven't trusted another human since her, and in many ways, I'm worse for it. A coward, at the very least.

Happy birthday faggot

No one loves you
No one though about you and your birthday today