Diversity at RLM

Why has RLM never had a single person of color (PoC) on as a guest on any of their shows? Have they ever cast someone of color in any role in their various movies?

Hollywood has it's issues we'll all agree (diversity at the Oscars as an example), but they are absolutely light years ahead of the redneck midwest when it comes to this basic stuff.

because real life has discrete selections of people and not percentages of people

Do Canadians not count as PoC?

They have less color than the RLM guys so no

technically speaking since women are a minority they are PoC

>Hollywood has it's issues we'll all agree (diversity at the Oscars as an example)
lol

there are no black people in milwalkee

because they are playing characters. red neck mid westerners who are being left behind by modern progressive society is the role they play.

What happened to the qt?
Did she finally realize Mike was gross and left him when people kept thinking he was her dad?

i think she left him when the racism got a bit too much. which also explains OPs point

All lives matter.

>amerinigger

How fitting

Are there any PoCs in Milwaukee?

in the jail

take this back to Sup Forums. or better yet, back to stormfront

Why do you people watch this show?

Screen Junkies are far superior

Theyve invited some
But no PoC would ever step foot in bumfuck Milwaukee, trust me.

hello red͏dit

Sup Forums as a whole has always been racist and always will be, FACT

what's wrong with Milwaukee? Its always looked comfy tbf (to be frank)

>Its always looked comfy
that's because you're white

any town west of chicago, north of mason-dixon, and east of the rockies is basically still a sundown town

There are TONS of black people in Milwaukee. Me being one of them.

>screen junkies are far superior

Go back to Facebook.

stop lying to attract more lynching victims you skinhead freak

>ur white and is racist up in dere after dark u wouldnt know nigga!

Lol nigga who cares, theyre just some nobodies from nowhere.

Are u that mad that they trashed your favorite film?

Do you have nothing better to do than critique critics? Gd.

DELETE THIS

>Do you have nothing better to do
Enjoying your first day on Sup Forums?

Sup Forums was the complete opposite prior to 2012

> it's another RLM shill episode
> it's a " Sup Forums is leaking" episode

SAGE

you're either a newfag or you have alzheimers.

from 2008 on Sup Forums has been racist and conservative. prior to that Sup Forums was racist and mildly liberal.

I miss Jessie

Shhhhhhhhhhh. No logic and reason allowed on Sup Forums.

Is RLM the least famous of the "successful" e-celebs out there? Almost every other e-celeb has been on tv or covered by a major news publication, but these guys, despite having so many views, are pretty obscure. What's the deal with that?

The "racism" used to be a joke - just like ponies, "kino", and Baneposting - until faggots like you came along and took it seriously.

You are, literally, the cancer that is killing Sup Forums.

they're not corporate sell-outs, man

you don't seem to understand, the racism has always been both serious and a joke. it still is, though you're right that the ratio of how serious it is has increased. the point stands though that Sup Forums is racist, was racist, and will continue to be racist. you're just in denial.

The only reason why we even discuss them here is because it's one of the few topics on Sup Forums that isn't insta-deleted by the mods.

I'm guessing that Swaglord or one of the other mods has worked out a deal to shill RLM on Sup Forums.

You can be racist without bringing it up in every conversation like a kid trying to shock his parents.

you can but i don't see how that's relevant. all i'm saying is that if you get massively assblasted over seeing "nigger" or "kike" on any Sup Forums board then you're the one out of line.

Agreed. They should have moved to L.A. or N.Y. (or at the VERY least the SF Bay) by now, but are still stuck in flyover country.

well mike does come from a racist family

What does location have to do with anything? They're fine in Milwaukee desu.

Pretty sure that was a joke

haha there you are wrong my freind

>new botw delayed

FFFUUUUUU

every niche community has some semi successful e-celebs like RLM

evidence? never heard that

What about Plinkett?

There isn't any.

Location is fucking everything in entertainment. That's why everyone moves to L.A.

Could be that they just have no interest in being famous. I think they just enjoy making their videos and goofing around. Jay and especially Mike seem to keep their lives pretty private. They also haven't done any conventions in years.

he said so himself in a video user

No he didn't.

yeah he did, he grabbed a beer and said well you know, you can tell i come from a racist family as one of his tradtional non sequitors

Fuck off, idiot. Your memes are tired and retarded.

people of cunts?

There's a difference between dropping casual slurs and making 50 threads a day regurgitating Stormfront talking points.

do the posts is replying to look like stormfront talking points to you?

Not really, but don't pretend this board isn't so overloaded with this shit that people are getting fed up with it.

how do we fix it? can the admins shadowban racist IPs?

you're not wrong. Sup Forums is full of a diverse array of offtopic shitposts though, and caring specifically about the racism screams r͏eddit or even worse, Sup Forums to me

Mike is a pollack. Aidsmoby is a jew. Those count as minorities.

>He doesn't know about the gilcrest stream

I've been here to long when I remember the origin of mike is racist.

>Aidsmoby is a jew
wait, source? is there proof of this?

Have you even studied phrenology?

>taking the ramblings of a bitter ex-friend/Brony seriously

He was close friends with them for a long time.

Diversity is anti-humor.

By trying to appeal to everyone, you appeal to no one.

Political correctness in general is anti-humor. It forces comedians to self-censor.

sorry kiddo but the lives of thousands of people of color are more important than your petty little comedy routines

He was not a "close friend." He lived on the other side of the country and they chatted online sometimes.

stop harassing racists

Hello, newfag

If you spend more time thinking about quotas than you do actually enjoying yourself, you need to sort your fucking life out m8
But it's an obvious troll thread so 2/10 made me reply etc

your post sucks

This thread sucks.

not as much as your post

WHY HAVE THEY NOT RELEASED ANYTHING PROPER IN FUCKING AGES

RE VIEW IS FUCKING SHIT

bait

Re:view is good.