Does Black lives matter?

Does Black lives matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
strawpoll.me/11513628/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Prove it

no

Do they? No

Sure, they matter just as much as all the other lives

Of course not!

No

Liberal delusion

They don't think it be like it is, but it do

How so?

we are all completely worthless. #nolivesmatter

Apparently not for blacks.

Pic related

Well answer this question. Why does the media only show blacks being killed, when in fact. More whites are killed by cops than blacks, more whites are killed by blacks than blacks killed by whites and that blacks are killed by other blacks than all other races combined ?

Black lives matter just like all human lives, but there are very few black people out there. Millions of niggers claim to be black when they havent even evolved past harambe. Black people are a rare breed, they usually just give birth to mongoloid niggers.

Actually no, they do not fucking matter, blacks are a completely negligible and in any case even malignant part of the population of the united states, this is fact.

I'm just speaking for myself, I don't give a fuck about color.
Ironically, the people that value black lives the most seem to be black people, #BLM movement especially doesn't give a fuck.

All living humans are born equal and black people are living human.
The organization BLM though, believe that lives of black people are superior than lives of police officers and cops should be killed.

Yes. Especially the fast pickers. Those are expensive.

Stop avatarfagging, you dumb faggot

lies

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

Of course

BLM is a nigger movement to allegedly protect niggers against a non existent threat. Therefore we can conclude that this nigger movement is appropriately nigger.

Black lives matter ran this huge fucking rally at my school because someone spray painted the word "nigger" on a wall several miles away.
No, I am not making this up. These chimps will find any reason to act like fucking niggers.

Here, let me respect your request

No lives matter. I wish I could kill every single one of you self-righteous fucks

Fuck you nigers and fuck you niger lovers!

Alice in niggerland(detroit)? Is it a good book?

As a black user no they do not guys you could kill one of us and another niglet will replace it

per 1.000.000 members of the murderers race

you need to take into account the size of the population retard, there are a gazillion more white and blacks and blacks offend MASSIVELY more relative to their population.

>if you cut off one head
>two more will rise up to take its place
HAIL HYDRA

Nvm I got that wrong, someone wrote kill niggers on a whiteboard at the school.
lulz

The Edge

Black Olives matter more to me

Nope

As opposed to the love and tolerance of other posters.

*do black lives matter

I'm offended good Sir

Yes we all need slaves

you realize that niggers, who are what, like 8% of the population, commit more or less the same amount of murders and crime as the the 92% of the population who are other races.

You cant defend yourself, you niggers are savages deal with it.

Nope

U got all the white supremesists excited for nothing...

I'm from Chicago, and I find all these black lives not mattering is offensive to me. So fuck you.

Black Rifles Matter

if current stats are any indication, if the population of the US was all black, rape murder etc. stats would grow like twentyfold

what you are saying is true, but some of them are civilized

we should just execute all the degenerates regardless of race

Apparently not to other blacks

Hello!

Would you like to help completely piss off some autist on Sup Forums?

Vote for "Dolorable" in this poll.

strawpoll.me/11513628/

No.

>Do black lives matter
Yes

>Does Black Lives Matter matter
No, they're basically a domestic terrorist organisation made up of dindu nuffins who want free shit and/or an excuse to go on a rampage while being patted on the back by spineless cunts for "rebelling against the system/racism/insert scapegoat here" or some shit. They all deserve bullets in their feet.

This.

No. They don't. The lives that actually matter are the ones that belong to people who contribute to society in some way, shape, or form, regardless of color.

However, when you break down the socioeconomic impact of different groups, you can weigh them against each other to determine the relative level of importance, from which a "does matter" threshold can be established. If you then use this threshold as the standard, you will find that in different areas of the country, black lives either do or do not matter. In rural areas of moderate to low income, the importance of black lives rises with the percentage of black population. In urban areas with moderate to low income, the importance of black lives decreases as the population increases.

This leads us to an empirical formula for determining the importance of black lives in any given area, and can be applied to all the races, proving finally that the Japanese lives matter most, which is why the suicide rate is so high. Expectations must be met!

And if someone else were to say your life doesn't matter, to say it does would also be a liberal delusion? Good to know.

ITT: No life degenerates debating the value of lives of another group, while having no value themselves.

Go jack off to trap and cp, perhaps roll in another shitty thread to eat your own cum, fucking scum of the earth.

truthfully, no lives matter.
If any one of us died, it's wouldn't impact the world in the slightest.

Ok, because you provided a reasoned response I will elaborate.

I am no racist, of course there are lots of civilized and decent blacks, my roomate was a black micobiologist, he was great.

I seem racist because of fucking trends, if i see blacks walking towards me on the street, I know for a fact that they are potentially many times more dangerous to me than any other race, not because I'm a racist, but because there are just so fucking many violent niggers out there, its completely disproportionate and I need to take that into account whether I like it or not if I want to not get crippled and/or robbed. Its just common sense. If i see a breed of dog predisposed to aggression I will not dangle my dick near it, I understand that that particular dog may be ok, but I dont fucking know for sure do I.

They are worth less than fecal matter.

Gives me a kek every time

very much so... white people on the other hand......

If it has to be said repeatedly then it's probably not true.
Black people are a hindrance to societal growth.

beat me to it

no

He says, while none of the fuckwits here have ever advanced society in any meaningful way.

no
only my life matters

fuck all of you

this tbh

BLACK LIVES DO NOT MATTER!!! NOR WILL THEY EVER MATTER!

no ones life matters to anyone

Only near Election Day
and only to the Dems

No lives matter. This planet and all of its inhabitants can live forever, or they can all die tomorrow, no will give a fuck either way.

I know that makes me sound like a massive edgelord. But it's true. It's absolutely true. Life is horrible sometimes. You think the universe cares about what happens to this piece of shit planet? It doesn't.

If it can't be drank or eaten, smoked, snorted, stolen or
muh dikked, it doesn't matter to niggers.

NO WONDER THE NEGROE SO GOOD AT BASKETBALL, ITS ALL ABOUT RUNNING, STEALING AND SHOOTING !

Apparently, black lives only matter when a white male kills a black male. Black on black violence though? No. They don't care. Black lives don't matter. But neither do white lives or Asian lives or Latino lives or middle eastern lives.

No one fucking matters in this world. You're all alone. If this comes off as edgy to you, then maybe you need to stop being such a whiny little faggot and come to terms that nobody gives a fuck about you or your stupid little fucking problems.

>negroes
>good at stealing and shooting
No, just because they do it a lot doesn't mean they're good at it.

Black lives matter. I mean come on, the cops do need a job, right?

Way to kill a joke

No, but grammar does.

I keep littering on the street so the cleaner has a job, I tolerate the nigger so the policeman has a job

I think so but I think all lives matter. It's the problem I have with feminism and blm: they only care about the one thing they promote under the thin guise of equality. Sadly, most people believe it.

It would come off as less edgy if your second paragraph wasn't needlessly trying to defend yourself. Hilariously enough, it makes you come off as too edgy and salty.

black lives do matter

i gotsta have someone to dig ditches in mah county

Depends, if they are slaves sure they matter since they perform the shity work, but if they are free niggers then no cause they become violent parasits for the society.

There we go, bucko

Black lives matter as much as any other. No more or less. But stating this makes me a racist.

Not as much as mine or my family's

the entire point of BLM is that black lives matter as much as any other life.

Yeah fuck white people, I mean what have they ever done for the world. BLM

yeah they matter....cause you got 40 yrs for killin a white person and only 20 for killin a nigger

No. As a white person saying all lives matter, I am a racist. I do not embrace the exceptional nature of BLM.

Things that are claimed v.s. what blm is actually trying to accomplish are 2 very different things. It's just a way to make money and gives young thugs a reason to riot and loot. Just look at the areas that the blm riots take place and see which building are robbed. 9/10 times it's a black neighborhood with black owned shops being shot up and robbed by black kids.

Is DJ a real career?

no only my life matters

you can say "no", but that's the reality. BLM is a response to police violence (which disproportionately is aimed at blacks and POC). the entire point of the movement is that black lives matter as much as any other human life.

people react negatively to "ALL LIVES MATTER" faggots because they completely miss the point of the movement and distract from the movement's goals.

it's like there are wildlife activists with a table set up in front of the local walmart with a jar that says "save the rhinos" and you go up to them and yell "ELEPHANT LIVES MATTER TOO!"

no shit, no one said they didn't. in fact it's a better analogy if they're trying to save some obscure endangered newt that no one gives a fuck about.

it's a decent part time gig that takes the same time as a full time job, basically. Obvs you have to listen to new tracks constantly so you have the best new shit to play out that people actually want to hear and then you have to spend an insane amount of money promoting yourself and annoying your friends by asking them to help promote you.

Only a handful of DJ's ever become rich of famous out of it and they always either start producing (way harder than just spinning records) or move onto something else entirely anyway.

please see

go ahead and find a causal link between BLM and all those riots. often BLM leaders are the ones urging peaceful protest, if the general public is outraged at this or that shooting and riots on day 3 you can't blame the people who organized peaceful protests on day 1.