Hey so I've been living alone and i don't have any friends except for i guess you guys...

Hey so I've been living alone and i don't have any friends except for i guess you guys. I've read that pets help with loneliness. Are there any pets that dont mind being hugged?

what's your area code? I'll hang out

you can usually hug dogs, dont go for a cat though theyll freak out

turtles

buy a dog. any dog.

Das really sad OP, things will get better for you

except huskies. Fuck huskies

Golden Retriever, Labrador, or a German Shepherd. Shepherds also scare off modt thieves and intruders.

bearded dragons are cosy and chill, but not fluffy

Get a ragdoll cat. I had a ragdoll, Siamese mixture that would let you hold her for hours on end.

Man fuck you, my husky loves hugs and cuddles.

Chicago the northside

Actually it kinda depends on the cat.
My cats like hugs, but I've known cats that freak the fuck out.

German Shepherd seems nice

My husky loved blood.

If you can find a cat that likes to cuddle your good but a dog is always a safer bet

>Fuck huskies
>my husky loves hugs and cuddles

he is just one step further down the line

get a bear

Da fuq's wrong with huskies? Are they supposedly impersonal or something?

Dogs. Good friends. Cats are more independent but not always. If it's a space problem, guinea pigs are awesome. Rats are awesome. Chinchillas are fucking monumental.

guinea pigs are fucking shit

Maybe it's a CT thing.

our husk loved to murder our other dog and also loved to bite my hand

too far from me. i'll give you a virtual hug.
keep your head up

German Shepards or most lap dogs. I have a miniature wiener dog who can't leave my side. Has to be either in my or aombodies arms or lap

im from gary area nw indiana, but im not a streetthug like the others

That's fair. Squeak.

Cats are good if they fit your personality. They love to cuddle and often beg for attention if you get one that isn't very shy. My 2 cats never leave me alone.

Got an Akita last yeah, best (and only) dog i've ever had. So fluffy and loves to cuddle.

Want to cure your depression? Go to the nearest kennel where they have to euthanise dogs. Rescue one, be best bros. Dogs just understand that life debt and are forever grateful

get a girlfrind, dogs are also ok

Thank you

>miniature wiener dog

Now I'm depressed, thanks OP.

Make sure that you go to a nice one though. The ugly have the worst dogs ( in behavior).

I'm not too good with people

I got my miniature dachshund the day I was going to kill myself. He is amazing and makes my happier than I ever thought possible.

meant for

I had guinea pigs who would curl up around your neck. Total bros and cheap as fuck to maintain. All they need is grass and a small place to sleep/play

I walked past a shelter today. Thats what gave me the thought to rescue one. They have dogs and cats there

His name is Sancho which makes it better

This is giving me hope

Me too!

Sorry

I'll stick that barrel straight down Sancho's throat.
Believe me when I say that I've got something for his punk ass.

I bet you look hard as fuck walking around the neighborhood with one of them lol

>Couldn't train a husky

Dogs are leeches. They feel nothing. The ONLY reason they show you any "affection" or hang around you is because you give it food and shelter.

i am allergic to cats and dogs. mfw

They are women magnets. Oscar helps me with social anxiety.

We have a pair of females. They're really cool. More nervous than rats. I'd recommend Rats also. Good friends.

Same with women. At least dogs are useful and funny

get a labrador

they are ultra happy and friendly and empathetic and will love you forever and make you smile

its not hard, there are lonely girls everywhere. you just have to stand higher in society then tham

Pets are amazing like that though. I've got a cat and I know it sounds sad but he's genuinely my best friend.

Thats okay i just want something that care about me even a little. Being alone is a nightmare

>its not hard
>stand higher in society

I seem to be allergic to everything. So I have to make due usually.

You have PS3/PS4/Wii U/Vita? We could play some vidya and voice call if you down.

just a tip. Keep a close eye on them. We let ours run wild for an hour and when we came back, the entire living room was filled with shit.

My family is used to calm and lap dogs. Like collies and cockapoos

Probably best to not get cats near an open field. One night mine brought in a rat the size of a Pringles tube.

people don't get me. I've been told i come off a little weird maybe thats why i come here

I'm guy you replied too. Pic is me and my husky. I'll admit, they're pretty hard dogs to train, but it's very worth doing so. He's still a little asshole and gets into the garbage and shit, but he doesn't bite, and I've managed to train him to not pull on walks unless I tell him to.

Thanks. Had my Rat get out once when he was new. My little one and me finally found him under the couch. Intense.

Get a small dog that doesn't take much walking. Cuddle the shit out it. You'll be ok OP

>pets
get some real living things to you

Where does one find these lonely women

I used to not like small dogs, but then I got this little bastard

Dont get a dog, they suck when you live alone. They require a lot maintenance, daily walks, Washing , fuck them. Get a cat.

tumblr

story?

yas, they are just like us just weaker

I like him he looks like a cutie. Whats his name?

one word, landwale

Bean

i normaly don't like small dogs but this is just to sweet

I had different pets in my lifetime. Dogs, mostly. I abused each and every one of them...not without reason but more like severe discipline. Took care of them exceptionally well...regular baths, plenty of food and freedom to play and run wild, as opposed to leashed or caged. I never if rarely showed them much of any affection. The last pup I had I let loose because my temperament had changed greatly and we were not compatible. I find that fish are the best fit for me. They require no affection/attention and are very low maintenance. It was nice having another heartbeat in the house and it would be a Goddamned miracle if one managed to shit on the floor.