Yes, yes, well done, critics. Well done, critics

Yes, yes, well done, critics. Well done, critics.

HOWEVER

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/news/Batman-V-Superman-Shares-Same-CinemaScore-Two-Comic-Book-Misfires-121147.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

D

C

A lot of people don't take critics seriously after this. So it was actually a good thing

This + Warcraft getting instantly destroyed and then Civil War getting Mavels usual instant 85% + made people realize Rotten Tomatoes is a piece of shit

>Yes, yes, well done, critics. Well done, critics.
>HOWEVER

WHAT IS THIS MEME

keep telling yourself that

Audience Score was 66% who liked the film.

If we were to convert that into a letter grade, it would be a solid D.

I became disillusioned the first time I actually read the reviews, a 0 star rating on a classic film because the "plot was too hard (for me) to understand"

>taking critics seriously before this

When I saw Assassination of Jesse James score I knew not to trust them, when I saw Fury Road's score I knew better.

cinemablend.com/news/Batman-V-Superman-Shares-Same-CinemaScore-Two-Comic-Book-Misfires-121147.html

Audiences hated it too

>Score of B
>Audiences hated it

That's the grade when they hate it

>same score as Catwoman and Green Lantern
How are those regarded today, user?

Only an idiot trusts aggregate sites, regardless of the score some dumb capeshit movie gets. You find a few critics that have similar taste to yourself and trust them, it's not rocket science.

No it's not, it goes from A+ to an F.

The Nice Guys got a B- and X Men apocalypse got an A-, just sayin

The newest TMNT got an A-, how is that regarded today user?

I trust aggregates, but I chose to be a statician as my profession.

A movie having 27% like BvS doesn't mean you'd go and see it, and then if I asked you to score it from 1 to 100 you'd say "27". It means there's a 27% chance you'll have a favorable impression of it (as in, you overall thought the good outweighed the bad). Saying "it was OK" isn't favorable because you're actively telling me you can't decide which way to lean. If I pin a 27% chance to like it using my data, and you DO like it, you're an outlier. If I asked 100 people if they liked it, at a 27% chance for each, and 99 out of 100 liked it, then that 27% would be scrapped. But that's not the case.

Better than BvS, evidently

Now ask yourself why RT was forced so hard here in place IMDB or some other shit.

And I guess BvS is better than Drive, Drive has a C-

It dropped from a 9.8 on IMDB to a 7/10 after release.

Oh, and it had 7.2 last week. It's STILL dropping.

>A lot of Sup Forums doesn't take critics seriously after this

fixed

it is

It is, though. Drive was awful Oscar bait.

Has contrarianism gone too far?

Spotted the Refnfag

>Warcraft getting instantly destroyed
>made people realize Rotten Tomatoes is a piece of shit
>Holy shit, a shit movie based on a game is getting rotten reviews!
Said no normie ever.

But the whale already won.

AND A REAL HERO

HOWEVER CAPEKINO MOTHER FUCKER

no

To Be Fair the title "The Nice Guys" is a very misleading title. None of the guys in that movie were nice at all!

Disneyshills getting rekted again

who fucking knows