How can you be stupid enough to fall for this shit?

How can you be stupid enough to fall for this shit?

>Kanye West releases an unfinished album
OMG SO CREATIVE HE'S A GENIUS IT'S AN ALBUM OF STRUGGLE

>any other artist releases an unfinished album
OMG HOW LAZY AND RUSHED AND BLOATED

TLOP is great you fucking cretin.

OP are you sure you didn't mean to post a picture of Yeezus

wtf are you talking about, Yeezus is a polished album

TLOP might not be his best but it's still pretty fucking great, kanye hasn't dropped a single bad album since Kon The Louis Vuitton Don. I hope he keeps it like this when he drop Turbografx 16

Ultralight Beam is best song of the decade desu

The cool thing about tlop is that it's genius is unintended.
I seriously don't think he went in trying to make an album that so completely examines his psyche but he did. For I think the first time ever, we are seeing him as he is: a frantic, fucked up blend of religion, family, fame and sex. Tlop isn't cohesive at all. I seriously doubt it was intentional, but it's the result of kanye going 100 mph for months, bouncing between sounds, themes and even titles until the very last minute and even past that. Tlop changes with ye, because tlop is ye.

well, he actually went and finished the album, so there's that

You can't criticize an album you thoroughly don't understand

preach dad

Your analysis is so projecting. TLoP only exists because the public was pressuring Kanye for an album after a stupid amount of time, so he just decided to release all his unfinished shit as a "work-in-progress" that would be altered over time on Tidal. People were praising his approach as game-changing, to frame a work of art as something constantly changing.

But did his eventual edits and remixes ever amount to anything artistically substantial, something that would re-frame the release to reveal any nuances? No, the album was just a rushed release and the only edits that ever came were to fix his hasty recording and mixing, "Wolves" being the prime example.

You fucking dumbass that's exactly what MBDTF was

>people were praising his approach as game changing
Well therein lies the debate, doesn't it? Is changing an album after release genius or lazy?

It's genius when it produces genius results, and it's lazy when it produces lazy results or fixes lazy/obvious mistakes. TLoP falls under the latter.

That's like, exactly what MBDTF is. It's this juxtaposition between Kanye's struggle with religion and being a good christian (we love Jesus, but learned a lot from satan), while handling the fame, money, women.

As far as the frantic aspect, look at Yeezus. I think that's the first time you can really hear and tell that he's really going off the deep end mentally.

Just my thoughts, not saying I know the truth

Kanye is a lazy genius. We should stop acting like genius and lazy are antonyms. Didn't bill gates say a genius finds easy ways to do hard things?

This critique is valid in every way for conventional, professional, artists. A lot of people like this album precisely because it's unconventional and unprofessional. It's counter-intuitive. A lot of people give kanye fans gave this album a pass because they thought it sounded good. Whether there is or isn't intentionality to the artistic choices, doesn't matter.

You cannot hold specific artists to different standards, that's the opposite of fair criticism.

Nah man, Yeezus was actually a complete project. TLOP was not, and you stupid fucks fell for it.

"The meaning behind him not finishing it was like how most other artists never finish their masterpieces!" Or some stupid bullshit Kanye West stans will spout in defense of this shite.

Have you not heard Saint Pablo.

And I doubt he cares about pressure that is not the sole reason it exists. I think he wanted to make am album but struggled with what direction to go in. Then the album itself became about indecision and uncertainty and struggling with choices that can lead to different paths. Thematically and in the album roll out itself. It is the first time he released am album and has a family life, it's a new chapter and in some ways it can be daunting. It likely fueled the album, and that is mirrored in how the album plays out.

Fuck off this is awesome

Album is still very good, some of the changes were pretty darn meh.

Fuck you OP. You're just a fake ass bitch always refreshing your Facebook Trending/Twitter feed all day looking for something to happen so you can act superior and bitch about it, with a sense of undeserved smug.

This album is a spiritual journey. The realest one.