Grammys 2017

so, are we watching this tonight to complain or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lLkfi
youtu.be/uI0aAVh0dJc
youtube.com/watch?v=5unZc-hRHHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

beyonce wins LOL

No. Couldn't care less about it.

No, I'll listen to more music.

I'm pretty sure the thread will be on Sup Forums

why? i know they watch all awards shows but this one is music related

because its on tv......

they don't talk about sports on Sup Forums

whos gonna stream it
someone please
i wanna feel superior

ok grandpa

OK mom

i'll watch so i'll know what the american public are listening to these days.

QUEEN BAY YASSSSS

they actually do

Nope. You're better off watching them with your 13 year old sister and her friends.

What has this place become? A celebrity gossip forum?

i didn't know beyonce was still relevant. haven't been outside my cave in a while. thanks.

has it ever not been?

also checked but not checked.

Jews getting jerked off / jerking themselves off...
I'll pass.

If only!

As if that would make this board any better.
>waifu worship
We also have that. On every single board by the way.

It would give us (or You) something to talk about other than the same 50 albums at least.

I won't watch until i'm nominated

Sticky where?

I'll watch it. I hate that the unfunny British fat fuck James Corden is hosting though.

>implying i'll spend a second to watch this liberal shitfest to listen to some millionaire's pro-globalist drivel

yeah, no

omg Alex Jones im your fan

The chainsmokers won something.

You faggots care about the Grammys?

who got that stream tho

Link a reliable stream outside of the website

I mean house band is killin it

>falling for the network TV jew in 2017
lol

DA JOOOSSSSSSS
Amazing reason not to watch :^)

Someone come thru with a place that's gonna live stream the actual show

frank ocean said it best
the grammys are a joke and they keep fucking up

why should i care about top 40 shit?

yeah let's discuss on how being a fascist is great and listen to some obscure shitty indie alt-right bands. cringy as fuck

>this interview

This is cringe worthy even by red carpet standards.

>dae top 40 is shit!1! fuckin normies!!!!

is she /ourgirl/?

Grammies more like Memmies

Are you the guy in pic related?

Haha! You totally destroyed me, man. Sorry, I didn't want to mess with such an alpha dude like you :(((

Is this going to be our official grammys thread or are the mods going to make another one?

The Velvet Underground are gonna be honored so you can at least watch to see everyone pretend to give af about them

Oh don't worry about it dude, I'm not even the first guy you were talking to.

I mean it could be a lot worse.

You could be some horribly insecure "post-ironic" teen who thinks that they're really cultures and "with it" because they just got introduced to the fact that pop music is made with production values in mind and so it has to be good at some level. Then you'd think that it's actually on the same level as works that aren't made solely to be commercial hits and make a lot of money.

I mean that would be embarrassing if you were still in that phase of your life lmao.

i posted on Sup Forums asking where i could find a stream, and no one said anything.
seriously... i just wanna watch the grammys for free, and i dont have cable

shut the fuck up you retards

White grievance warriors will come out in full on here tonight and tomorrow. By Morning this place will end up with about 5 threads per every artist/statement that was made tonight. Sup Forums turns into a sea of white tears after music awards shows.

music is subjective, so you shouldn't give a fuck if somebody likes the usual top 40 pop stuff.
judging people on their music taste is childish as fuck and just makes you look like a fucking retard desu

>pander to shitty rap and r&b via affirmative action
>STILL get boycotted by blacks

JUST

Oy vey, goyim! You should get cable so you could be up to date with our very fair and balanced news programs like CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News. You should only watch those three. Also check out our entertainment channels such as MTV and Comedy Central for quality content with no weird agenda behind it.

what do they have to complain now?

HOW TO DISCUSS THE GRAMMY:

1-Enter the room or chat or forum
2-Say "The rock band Slipknot Won an METAL award" or this entire post here
3-Leave

I'm watching this SOLELY for the excuse to get drunk and shitpost

It's Sturgill's year boys

How many anty trump protests we will se ethere?

LITTLE

See, I just want to laugh at this because they asked for everyone to get political so its their fault someone would be a rebel but the required leftist death threats and unpleasantness will just make sure to bum everyone out.

Its actually a cool dress, has a back end that says TRUMP and her ass is awesome.

Can't wait for Sturgill Simpson to win Best Album, its all I really care about.

every single speech.

enough to put it on mute for long stretches at a time

This is ironically the most braggadocious thing they could have done lol

"Sorry black people, we'll stop winning your award, there we go its gone now, no chance of that happening, we apologize don't want that to happen again megaluls and huggles"

remember that this happened

Bet my nigga Kendrick gon get robbed again to-day

>katy perry

So she just gave up on herself?

Was she blacked again?

>music is subjective, so you shouldn't give a fuck if somebody likes the usual top 40 pop stuff.

Could have saved yourself the time and wrote "please don't bully me"

Not to mention, the original guy you made fun of posted "why should i care about top 40 shit?" so if he shouldn't care I don't see why you're so upset.

>judging people on their music taste is childish as fuck and just makes you look like a fucking retard desu

Right, lessons in maturity coming from the person who posted
>>dae top 40 is shit!1! fuckin normies!!!!

Also, nice trendy pic dude. I'm sure your entire aesthetic won't be worn out in 3 years' time.

>taylor swift constantly tries to show love to black artists
>kanye and frank shit on her winning over le person of color twice now

lmaooo

Are musicians not celebrities in their own right?

enough to not even watch it this year

Are winners already revealed?

I know I saw Metal Performance winner, ha. Even last year Ghost won and it wasn't on the live broadcast.

>Not to mention, the original guy you made fun of posted "why should i care about top 40 shit?" so if he shouldn't care I don't see why you're so upset.

Why did he post in this thread, then?

>Also, nice trendy pic dude. I'm sure your entire aesthetic won't be worn out in 3 years' time.

Have you ran out of things to insult me about?

not any of the major stuff like AOTY, just a good amount of the genre awards

Who dis

>so, are we watching this tonight to complain or not?
why bother?

so nobody has a link huh?
it starts in like a half hour

The Grammys producer, who has run it for decades, told everyone to do what they want.

archive.is/lLkfi

Either they'll have record low or high ratings.

>Ehrlich

Pure coincidence?

Thanks.

I'd rather watch the fucking Elimination Chamber and I haven't watched wrestling since 2001.

oh boy, they're going all out

I'm completely out of the loop here. Didn't they already happen like a month ago?

yeah thats why theres a thread right now

>DAE womem is RETARDED LEL and niggers spics etc etc

LOL at how being a corporate hack shill now is directly identifiable to being a SJW pussy

I'm only interested in The Weeknd's and Daft Punk's performance [spoiler]with a surprise Alive 2017 annoucnement.[/spoiler].

Everyone Who Doesn't Agree With Me Is A Corporate Shill

Dan is a jew lol

But it's actually the perfect reason not to watch.

If you're an insecure faggot then yeah, it might be.

FEE MAYL IM POW RR MENT

oh there's a wrestling ppv tonight?

man, I've been joking around with my friends for years that I'd someday create a new hollywood that was totally free of (((those people))) I'd probably never succeed but it's just a pipedream that I often think about.

holy shit carrie looks great, a great girl

youtu.be/uI0aAVh0dJc

Nope, just not brainwashed tbqh

I'm only watching to see my boy Sturgill become the only performer who actually plays an instrument tonight. Also Sarah Jarosz is going to win all 3 Grammy's she's up for.

how fucking dare they show that 50 shades darker commercial on live TV... jesus fucking christ...

just realised I've never heard anything about 'male empowerment', why am I not depressed?

>jews unironically running and ruining the whole industry
>insecurity

what kind of retarded argument is that? insecure about what lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=5unZc-hRHHE