Tell me how shitty your life is so I can feel better about mine

Tell me how shitty your life is so I can feel better about mine.

my life is awesome, sucks to suck dude go outside and make something of yourself

This - more cash than I know what to do with. Get a fucking life

i'm living in some couples basement

Im living with my aunt, I'm 22. Have no idea what I want to go to college for or how I'm going to pay for it.

We are sinking finically, it's envitable that we WILL be evicted. I need to hurry and get to college before that happens. When it happens before then, no idea what will happen to me. I still don't have my car license. I haven't been to the dentist in 4+ years since I can't afford it, I hate how yellow my teeth are.

Of course, never had a gf. I fell inlove with a female friend who I confessed to a few months ago, ever since then we constastly spark fights.

I went to the doctors a few months ago to get my medication, have no health insurance. The doctors bill is in the back of my mind keep nagging me.

No money saved up. All my family is sinking finically so we can't have each other's backs. Seems like we are all going down.

Nothing I can't fix but it's becoming difficult and the problems are stacking. If I don't make a move soon, I'm not going to have any options left.

have you considered killing yourself ?
honest question

met a jap qt on a course i did, going on a date week after next

Not really. I've toyed with the idea but I think everyone does. I have 2 little brothers, and the thought of them hearing the news is enough to make me never consider it.

Plenty of people have it far worse, my problems are fixable. I just need to find a way to do it.

alright
keep fighting then, you have the right mindset and i think you will make it

At home I've been perma banned for breaking rule 1 since July even though I didn't do shit. Mods refuse my appeals and have not given me the chance to see the post which I'm banned for.

That's the spirit!

Life's actually pretty good besides having my older generation slowly fading away. Makes you open your eyes to what life really is. Get off your ass bub, do something productive. Make some green, go do a sport activity/hobby, go chill with some homies. Stop being a edgy cuck.

sorry user. my life is shitty like yours. both we are living on a same planet. we have internet and can talk to each other even if we live on different continents. And we are fucked by same politicians and corporate assholes.
what do you want to say. we both are fucked.
the other thing is to kill this corrupted faggots.

You got this man just believe in yourself and always remember somewhere out there someone has it worst and is trying to do better just like you.

I don't have any friend l don't talk to people
I just study eat and sleep

Buy a bike and explore your city. You're bound to find people to talk to while on the road and if your not the conversational type sooner or later being outside so much will help you stop being such a spaghet master. I speak from experience m8 give it a try.

have you considered joining the military/ a different branch?

good opportunities, and it isnt just for retards who flunk out of highschool. you okay pay, avoid going into debt by student loans, and most importantly get a purpose in life. harder to be depressed when you have duties and requirements to meet each day. kind of pathetic, i know, but even the feeling of purpose drastically improves how you feel.

You might also find a new hobby

I have a stable job of 5 yrs. I bought a house and new car that I make payments on. Im 35 and cannot form a relationship with women so Ive been single my whole life. I only been laid when I was 14-15 with one girl and thats it. I have no friends at all. My dad just died and the only parent I have left is my Mom who is too obsessed with my sisters to give too much of a shit about me. Im very alone in this world but I keep pressing on with work and education to be able to advance and make more money. I keep telling myself that women just arent worth the trouble so I dont feel so bad about how alone I am. I dont know if its true or not tbh.

I'm 24 years old, jobless, live with my mom still. I'm a chronic masturbator and still a virgin. I have an IQ of 140, but my final high school GPA was 1.2, so my options for college are next to non. I've failed at suicide 2 times now because my fucking family keeps taking my to the ER before the OD goes into full effect. I've got a .38 Special with a box of hollow points now, so I'm probably going to give that a try in the near future.