Negro hate thread

Negro hate thread

Same fag here. Triple dubs niggers

I came back here after a long break, same cuck/trap/nigger hate/YLYL/dick rate/white boi mad/roll/trap/loli bot threads...

You have anonymity and possibility to discuss anything from any fucking spot on the map, share ideas and anything you so desire, still you come here every day, go through your "negro hate thread" look at the thumbnails and say "mhm.. this one is original" and click submit. Sit back and go through the same rhetoric day in and day out. Same fucking thread, same fucking discussions, same posts.

And then you complain about having a pathetic life, no job and no girlfriend. Do you also bore people IRL with the same thing over and over again until they just start ignoring you? Seriously..

I'm watching The first 48, there is a dead nigger in a casket and a sash across it that reads "RIP monkey"

>says negro
>actually aborigines
Get knowledged faggot

This is Sup Forums you faggot, this is the random board, you have dozens more interesting boards, visit them.
You have boards for travel, boards for technology, for politics for history, that's where the interesting stuff is.

You're wrong, there isn't nearly enough nigger hate threads, but you're spot on about the other ones. It does become tiresome. I only check in about once a day because I already know whats gonna be on here

Every single one of them is the same ol' threads, a new board will have new threads for a while, after you lurk a bit more it's the same meme and repetitive shit-tier threads.

Why are you here then? Just don't come to this site?

Aborigines are dark brown, and therefore negroes.
Negro does not mean African, it means black.

Please tell me this is copy-pasted? Tell me that no one is This Autistic to need a break especially since these threads have been around 5+ years. Please tell me no one is this willing to make a retarded "point".

Please user, move out of your mom and syep-dad's house!

i guess the correct term would be calling nigroes
different "breeds"
like dogs

Saying there aren't enough "X" threads is proving my point, it's just a low effort thread same as most that are popping here every hour.

Because I'm bored, we all are.

They've been around here way more than that, that's what I'm saying, took a long break, came back and it's the same shit. Don't you niggers ever get tired? If you want to compare now and 6-7 years ago, there are a lot more faggots here, literal faggots rendering the site homosexual.

>dark brown is negro
>negro is black
Well what is it? Is it dark brown or black?

>a dead nigger in a casket and a sash across it that reads "RIP monkey"
Expired nig-a-boos deserve only to be dumped
off at "Dead nigger Storage"...

>taking the spanish word "negro" way too litterally
Learn some damn vocabulary history

Are you retarded, this started out as an Anime Image Board, it's been gay from the start!

It was neckbeardish, not fucking gay. Guess the shilling from years ago caught up with faggots that bought into the whole "feminine dick" meme. Maybe it's bad memory but not too long ago there wasn't so much faggotry, there were some interesting /x/ tier threads over here, lots of CP and interesting shit.

>inb4 go to /x/ then faggot

I hate niggers as much as Chris Rock does.

Checked

>not understanding the evolution of the millennial generation

That looks like a black Songtan Sally

Autism: the post