Finger the butthole is good? i tried and didn't like it

Finger the butthole is good? i tried and didn't like it
Help !

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/tips/a6574/buttplay-for-the-wary/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't like penis or man, but why people say they have 10 orgasm in 10 minutes fingering the asshole?

Bait?

Have you a pussy? Because I see your balls. ..

First this isn't me and is 18 ys old this "girl"

is a shemale and i am a man.

Can I see your face ?

There is a G-spot up in the ass, most guys have it to hence why they tend to enjoy anal. cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/tips/a6574/buttplay-for-the-wary/

Objects push on the thin membrane of the intestine into the prostate. If you've ever had to take a huge shit and couldn't help but spot a huge erection you know what i'm talking about.

Thanks

Why?

Ok, but I was not sur.
But, why you précis you are a man ?

Sorry didn't understand.

Like that, just to see what you look like^^

OK i will arrange that, but don't laugh, i am really androginous.

because i am on transition, both me and my friend are trying hormones. But i am not gay!

Me right now

I don't see why we should laugh.I think you're super nice, and you have to be proud of who you ^^
Sorry for my cancer write

And if you want, we can talk via Facebook, Mail....

Its because i am on the middle.
You guys should know i have a dick.

Shiri?

And ? I don't care and I think you too. I think you are beautiful and I'm agree with your choice^^

Tu va pa comprendre ce que je vai dir mai j'aimerai bi1 te baisser. Pouvoir enculer et fourrer ton Q

Looks like it

What?

Soo i will take a shower and pick up a banana to shove there and see if a like this stuff or not

not gay here ( really not), but when i was younger i used to finger my ass, and i could cum without touching my dick. was pretty amazing. don't want to do it now, not the same feeling

Me on the shower, will try now the banana stuff

Here, another one

Forget the banana. Try the shampoo bottle.