>total war

>no imports

>no nukes

Who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVaOJO7aW4k
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRS3pqYIa6U
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquête_normande_de_l'Angleterre
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=fr&u=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_England
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

France clearly

Germany

UK wins

We do

France

youtube.com/watch?v=bVaOJO7aW4k

Neither side can effectively harm the other, though France has a greater potential to perfrom airstrikes on British soil than vice versa. It will be a very expensive and wasteful stalemate unless Britain manages to get allies in Europe. In that case France wins as long as they prepare for Russian winter.

gotta give it to the frogs

Pretty easily the UK

This.

Who's invading who ?

Who would win, 20 drunk English lads-on-tour armed with some sticks or 30,000 armed French knights?

The answer MAY surprise you.

brits, they'd strike a deal with their muslim cousins in france to carve out an islamic state if they win

we do

K E K
btw why the fuck do we have 2 aircraft carries

When has France ever beaten England at anything that didn't end up being a Pyrrhic victory anyway?

> 20 drunk English lads-on-tour
My money's on Russian hooligans coming in and beating them all across Lille then
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRS3pqYIa6U

You mean in a direct one-on-one war or a war directly against Britain? 1783 and 1809 respectively.

A more intriguing question would be when was the last time Portugal wasn't shit.

*a direct war against Britain or against a coalition involving Britain

made me think

>when was the last time Portugal wasn't shit.
wew

English will smash all u cunts

England i guess
Our army kinda sucks imo

>England never invaded us alone sucessfully
>France has invaded england alone sucessfully

This

pretty easy.
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquête_normande_de_l'Angleterre

France
Because they have more muslims and africans who would gladly kill Anglos.

Nowadays, it would be France. A few years ago, before defence cuts Britain.

wtf is this meme list supposed to be when it doesnt take into account training and quality of weapons and somehow just counts some raw numbers that doesnt even match the truth. China doesnt have 750 million soldiers and USA doesnt have 150 million soldiers. Number of reserves dont mean shit if they are not equipped and trained. 0/5

Logistically France will win. France is too large for UK forces to effectively capture it.

This is why in WW2 England was shitting themselves because the moment Germans had boots on ground they would've steamrolled England within a week. Alas Germany was too busy in mainland Europe trying to maintain control of captured areas while advancing forward. If Germany focused primarily on England after they captured France and Hitler wasn't so dismissive of the Navy they would've won all of western Europe before 1944.

>that map
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wrong
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=fr&u=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_England

>china conscripts 750million
>at least half die from lack of food/provisions due to lack of production etc.
how do we make this happen?

>China
>Superpower

Your map is shit.

Includes those qt helicopter carriers I think.

France easily

British actually

Probably Switzerland when rich brits and frogs will look for a safe haven to put their money.

Good times.

You fucks still lost the hundred years war though

What the hell does "regional power" even mean? What's the point of making such a division of powers? Really, what's the difference between Spain's power and the Nordick countries' power?

Depends who attacks who, but I think that even if France invaded Britain it would win

The world would loose that for sure