Free tarot readings. No payments today, no special deals for girls, nothing like that...

Free tarot readings. No payments today, no special deals for girls, nothing like that. Just looking to occupy my time and distract my mind.

Asking a question or stating a problem is optional, but recommended.

Please give time for the readings as I try to give a lot of details about each card.

I'll be doing a standard past-present-future spread. If you want something else then let me know and I'll see if I know it.

bump

>poor
>piece of shit
>NEET
>no gf
>no "real" friends

Should I just kill myself? Will my life get any better? I'm honestly trying to find a job and get work now but it's nearly impossible being a piece of shit NEET dropout, with a 6 year gap in his resume. Would it be possible to convince some degenerate fuck on Sup Forums to come here and kill me? I don't have any money but I could let him have my PC and PS4 at least.

Can I get a reading, looking for insight into an administration problem that is causing havoc at my work.

Am I in the forbidden best friend zone, or does the girl love me and I'm just mentally handicapped?

>studying an English degree due to not having enough grades
I wanted to do Mathematics, but these days I can't stop thinking about my old projects. I wanted to write a novel, to make a game, to change the world... damn. I feel like I'm in a limbo of emptiness right now and I don't know what should I do.

>Past: Queen of Coins
The Queen of Coins is the protector of family wealth and security. She is homely and motherly, but most importantly: protective. She is the original Earth Mother and shows her love for others by providing and caring for them.

>Present: Page of Cups
The suit of cups represents emotion and love, and the page is the naive new-comer to the face cards of any suit. This particular card has an interesting tale. It depicts a man speaking to a fish that rests in his goblet. It represents creative beginnings and a messenger of good fortune.

>Future: Five of Coins, inverted
The five of coins depicts two beggars outside of a church. The doors are closed to them and they're turned away. Don't fret, though! When a card is inverted, so too is its meaning. Inverted, this card represents recovery from financial loss and growth after spiritual poverty.

It sounds like you had a stable life situation at some point in the past and you are still caught up thinking about this time. You want to go back, but need instead to look forward. We cannot create a better future by trying to relive our past.

Expect opportunities to present themselves soon in strange form. The road to recovery will be long and slow, but things will improve.

worse best friend zone and you are also mentally handicapped.

Try me...

Will I have financial success in the future?

Am I a fag? And if so, should I embrace it or should I change it?

Things don't look good.

>Past: The Hanged Man, inverted
The Hanged Man represents a catch-22. It's a logical fallacy, a conundrum, and your inability to deal with both. This card tells us that sometimes in order to do the right thing, we must do what feels wrong. Sometimes to help our friends we must hurt them first. As we cannot bring ourselves to do what feels wrong in our eyes, we find ourselves suspended: taking no action in favor of pursuing our goals. The man hangs between the branches of the world tree and gravity, pulled both ways but unable to move in either direction. Inverted, the branches will hold him tighter -- he will move from confusion to inability. Indecision and delay become the status quo.

>Present: Seven of Wands, inverted
The Seven of Wands shows a man on top of a hill, fending off all attackers. This card reminds us that to stay on top, we must defend what is ours. Inverted, it shows you have been overwhelmed and given up. There's too much and you simply can't hold your ground.

>Future: Six of Wands, inverted
The Six of Wands shows a man riding triumphantly home after battle, with crowds greeting him and cheering. It normally represents public recognition and success. Inverted, it represents ego and disrepute. You have a lack of confidence that expresses itself as boisterous self-praise.

It sounds like this administrative problem is one of your own creation, but none will blame you for not doing what had to be done. It looks like you've given up and things will deteriorate from here. Unless you stand your ground and continue to push for what's right, no matter how wrong it feels, you will be overtaken and never be able to succeed.

am i an attention seeking faggot or actually crazy? i lost track years ago and have just been rolling with it but i would like to know

What is mine?

poor, believe i'm destined to be rich and powerful

will i master my own discipline problems and achieve it? will I lose my friends in the process? will I never find a girl who meets my standards and who will love me for more than the moneys?

You're in the best friend zone, Sup Forumsro

>Past: Seven of Wands, inverted
You fought hard for what you felt you deserved but it took too much effort. You became overwhelmed and gave up.

>Present: Six of Coins, inverted
The six of coins represents charity and generosity. Inverted, it's selfishness. One-sided charity at best. Your actions are always guided by ulterior motive at this point, and you cannot act in her best interest because YOU'RE too interested in having her

>Future: Three of Swords
I fucking hate this card. The picture should be enough to realize how bad it is. Three swords piercing a heart on a rainy day. This card represent heartbreak, sorrow, grief, rejection, and emotional pain.

There's not much else to say here. You've lost her, and your continued actions to try and make her yours will only push her farther away.

Pretty insightful to be honest. I wanted happy easy magic time not do what you have to do. Thanks!

Where are you from?
What made you get into tarot readings and stuff?
Are you a gypsy?
Will you have sex and/or date me?

>Past: The Emperor, inverted
The Emperor represents manliness, in its most manly form. He's the animus -- all things stereo-typically "male". Upright this is a positive thing. He would represent authority, fatherhood, structure, leadership,... but inverted, he's overbearing, rigid, and cruel. He's all of the things people hate about men.

>Present: Three of Wands, inverted
The Three of Wands shows a person taking their first step on a journey. They're setting out on an adventure and this is day one. Inverted, they can't leave because there are too many obstacles in their way. Lack of planning and poor foresight have led them to remain immobile.

>Future: Knight of Swords
This motherfucker doesn't give a SHIT. He runs into battle like "FUCK IT" and stabs everyone. He's action-oriented, opinionated, hasty, and brash. Not always a bad thing, but it's something to keep in check.

It sounds like you put too much emphasis on the wrong things and that has led you to this situation: where lack of foresight has left you with no options. The best option for your future is to pursue your goals without thought. Accept that you'll fail sometimes, and toss care to the wind and try again.

>lots of potential interests
>no real drive
>can get really fired up but I suck at following through
>can not for the life of me make myself do boring work or work on the computer
>really enjoy going outside, wind and rain pump me up
>if I could do anything it'd be to work under the sky all day using my body
>want to do great things and go places but I worry I'm not capable of it
>female but I want to male
>have a boyfriend by met him online online a year ago and can't see him irl yet
>first boyfriend, never had sex if that is relevant
>can be a very protective person and very combative
>would stockpile food/water/prepare for disaster situations if I could

Anything on me? Will the relationship survive the wait? Will I do something with myself? Something else you see?

Wouldn't it have summoning sickness and not be able to use abilities requiring tapping?

>Past: The Hermit
This card is pretty self-explanatory. The Hermit represents isolation. Although it's not always a negative isolation. He's introspective. He studies himself and seeks his own path, learning about himself instead of learning about others. He actively seeks out the company of the air. The Hermit is happier alone. And the Hermit always carries a torch so he can find his way back when he's ready.

>Present: Ace of Coins
The Ace of Coins represents the manifestation of new financial opportunities. A new job is likely. Unfortunately this card is a bit vague. Basically coins represents wealth and money and the ace represents "the purest form of that". Since money sitting under a mattress is utterly worthless and any investor worth his salt will tell you that money is wasted unless it's put to use and growing, this card has its roots in profits and new business ventures.

>Future. Queen of Swords
This card is a cute little enigma. So the suit of swords represents FORCED change. When you impose your will on others or when the will of others is imposed on you. It's usually never a pleasant suit to draw. The queen of every suit represents a caretaker -- someone who uses their power and their element to aide those who they care about. The queen of swords is an organizer. She tells others what to do, but does so with the interest of all in mind.

It sounds like your years of introspection and isolation have paid off and you've learned enough to actually step out of the shadows and start helping people.

>Past: King of Cups, inverted
>Present: The Fool, inverted
>Future: Ace of Coins, inverted

No. You will not be successful.

It sounds like you spent your early life putting too much effort into trying to manipulate others to gain status and power. You thought that you could weasel your way into the elite and one day be rich and happy. You were misguided. You are now starting to realize that you're lost and confused and you have no direction or aim. Nothing but lost opportunities and failed changes await you.

Unless you turn your king of cups upside down, the fool will never find his way out of the void into which he has stumbled. You must find emotional balance and practice generosity.

Wil u fuk me?

hey, can i get a reading my name is Tristen born Jan 29 1999 if that helps anything i hope you do my reading you seem pretty legit if not thats okay thanks in advance!

A little unnerving to say I just said try me...

>Past: Ace of Wands
>Present: The Emperor
>Future: Seven of Wands, inverted

You aren't gay, but it sounds like there's good reason that you wish you were. An opportunity that has followed you since your past and which looks very appealing. But your demeanor and personality simply aren't compatible and your desires lie elsewhere.

To interpret the last card I would need more information, or perhaps you could answer it yourself. You are actively fighting for one answer or the other. You either feel gay and you're fighting to remain straight, or you feel straight and you're fighting to be gay. Whichever it is, you will ultimately give up on fighting and accept what is. If you feel gay and you're fighting to remain straight, this fight will be easily relinquished and you realize that there's no need to fight for what you already have. If you feel straight and you wish you were gay, you'll ultimately give up and realize that your preferences cannot be so easily changed.

Will i romanticly suceed with the girl i'm trying to now?

Not if you keep spelling succeed like that

not with that spelling you won't

dub replies

What dubs?

>Past: The Hierophant
The Hierophant represents the status quo. He does what's expected of him and makes sure that everyone's actions fall in line. This sounds just like what you said: you've just been "rolling with it". You do what's expected of you instead of whatever you feel you would rather do.

>Present: The Devil, inverted
The Devil represents the hidden forces of negativity that constrain you and trick you into thinking you are imprisoned. This is the card that oversees depression and anxiety and convinces you that there are no options and no way out. Inverted, he has lost his hold on you. Your mind has been reclaimed and you once again have power over your life.

>Future: Eight of Coins, inverted
The Eight of Coins represents new skills and trades. Inverted, you are too caught up in your old ways to learn something new.

It sounds like this was never you, but the persona has grown on you so strongly that even now - when you have the ability to change it - you will not exercise that power. You've forgotten how to be yourself. You probably don't even remember who "you" is anymore. I understand how you feel. Unfortunately I don't have any answers. I never figured out what to do after you forget who you are. The carousel of darkness is quite lonely.

Please do mine?

Will things get better in my romantic life? No one seems right for me, but I know a few girls might want to take it to the next step with me.

Why would i care? English is not our native language

these

OP: What do I want to do when I grow up?
(Also, which deck you using? I like Marseilles myself, but I may be old-fashioned.)

Just having a good time user, jeez

Im a 7+/10 and I've been single for almost 3yrs, since I cant seem to get over her. Will I find my dream?

>Past: Four of Swords, inverted
Restlessness, burnt-out, lack of progress

>Present: Seven of Coins
Vision, perseverance, profit, investment, reaping what you sow,

>Future: Three of Cups, inverted
Three's a crowd. Secrets between friends. Lying and affairs.

It sounds like you've been working hard for a very long time to sustain a relationship and the other involved isn't pulling their weight. They are enchanted elsewhere.

~Damn the thread is almost dead. Here a hand of a person I know

>Past: Two of Coins, inverted
The Two of Coins is a juggler -- balancing all of his needs and wants and objectives. You've failed at this and dropped all of the balls, time and again.

>Present: Five of Cups
The Five of Cups represents focusing on loss and ignoring what you have. You spend too much time fretting over your failures to recognize your strengths, and as such you will never take full advantage of them to be successful.

>Future: Death
Death represents change. One life ending and another beginning. You will eventually recognize your error and start life anew -- however your goals will be different. Your vision of the future will be more realistic and more in-line with your abilities.

will i ever find a gf again :c ???

>Where are you from?
Kentucky

>What made you get into tarot readings and stuff?
Tarot was because I was bored and wanted to learn some new and interesting way to distract myself from the hell that is my life. "and stuff" could refer to a lot, but the reason is usually similar

>Are you a gypsy?
I am not

>Will you have sex and/or date me?
Only if you're female

~I have another one

My hand if helpful

Will I ever wake up one day and not wish I hadn't?

Has doings a reading ever gotten you some pussy?

>Past: The Hermit
Up until now it looks like you've spent a lot of time reflecting on your own desires and skills. You have learned who YOU are instead of learning about the world. This is a valuable skill when it comes to understanding your emotions, but when over-done it can cause you to lack the external skills that help us interact and grow.

>Present: Seven of Cups
Fantasy, illusion, wishful thinking, and imagination. You are currently caught up in ideal thoughts and dreams of a world that could be. You're trying to find the "perfect" place for you and figure out exactly how things SHOULD be. Unfortunately the world is nothing but uncertainty, and when you've finally figure out what perfect is it will be ripped from your hands. Happiness comes with accepting what you have and molding it day by day into something you like more and more.

>Future: The Emperor, inverted
It sounds like you will become obsessed with control if you continue on your current path. You're trying to find the perfect job where you belong, the perfect man, the perfect house, and the perfect dog and picket fence. So long as you think that perfect is within your reach, you will detest anyone who works against your obtaining it. You need to let the world happen and be less domineering - only then can you really be happy with life.

Not all abilities require tapping. It could also be an artifact land

Only if you're female

Will I ever stop being so anxious? Also what will come of my legal troubles?

Do I trust her?

Thank you
It's hard to accept but I know it's true

The vast majority of abilities require tapping, and even if it was an artifact land's ability you wanted to use, it wouldn't allow the creature to use an ability that the artifact land has if it requires tapping.

>Past: Knight of Cups, inverted
Unrealistic beliefs, jealousy, and moodiness. As the suit of cups represents emotions and relationships, this is referring to a friend or girlfriend and not pettiness in business or finance. You have trust issues.

>Present: Ace of Wands, inverted
Lack of motivation and delays will weight you down and prevent you from ever pursuing your passions.

>Future: Eight of Wands, inverted
The Eight of Wand shows wands being thrown through the air at high speed. This card represents rapid change - so rapid you can barely keep up. Inverted, you have held off from this change. You see it happening and you refuse to join in.

It sounds to me like your biggest issue is that you're self-centered. You're bored by life and so you don't want to be a part of it, which causes you to never open up to others and have trust issues. This will lead to a lonely and miserable life after college. You should practice hanging out with others and making yourself more available and open to change. The world changing us is not a bad thing -- it's the ONLY thing. Life is all about people changing one another.

I don't understand. Just eerie how accurate it is?

That's not right.

>Past: Ace of Coins
Opportunity

>Present: Three of Coins
Working together

>Future: Queen of Cups
Friend-zoned

Well, fuck

I should be more accurate on the future reading.

The Queen of Cups is a calm, collected, and compassionate woman who shares her happiness with others and spreads joy to those around her. Inverted, she suffers emotional insecurity and needs the love and respect of others to avoid sinking into her own despair.

That's you. You will need her to love you in order to feel whole, and that will drive her away. It's not her responsibility to make sure you stay happy. You should find a way to be happy on your own so that your time with her is strictly mutual and optional -- being with you shouldn't be a job for her.

"Friend-zoned" just fit with my theme of describing each card in one phrase.

The creature has summoning sickness. Lands don't, but that doesn't mean the creature can use the land's ability.

Lately I have been feeling rather empty,my life did a 180 a while back I left school due to financial issues, I'm having a shit time finding a new job (had to quit the old one and move home) and I can't even enjoy life without the fact that I contribute nothing to society hanging over my head
What should I do to get my life back to where it was

One for my boyfriend?

Thanks this is on on point... And the silly thing is that i feel like ive known all this but its like i choose not to see thank you very much and i wanted to ask of you if you have more advice for me and thanks again for your time

Pretty much without haste it's a shit card that gimps itself.

Ok. If you play a creature with double strike, and then a card that makes it fight another creature, it still uses its double strike.

Hey dude, dont necessarily believe this stuff but go on, ill ask for the craic.

Will i succeed if i continue to do as i do.

How can I motivate myself and keep myself motivated to do something worthwhile with my life?

>Past: Page of Swords
Talkative, curious, mentally restless, and energetic. This is a person with a million ideas and no concept of how to achieve any of them. They're always on the move but they never know where. They just want to do SOMETHING but the moment they've decided on one thing they have a cooler and better idea.

>Present: Knight of Coins, inverted
The Knight of Coins represents efficiency, routine, and method. Inverted, it's a lack of those things. It's usually interpreted as "laziness", but in your case I think it's more "addled-ness". You're too ADHD to be successful. You can't ever accomplish a task because you get distracted halfway through

>Future: Seven of Wands
The Seven of Wands represents fighting to keep what you have. It sounds like you're beginning to see worse than simply failure: you're beginning to see loss. Your inability to focus on one task or hold down one job or stick to one discipline isn't just preventing profits, it's incurring costs. You will become desperate to prevent these losses so you don't end up destitute, and will have to start fighting to protect your own assets. This fight can be good for you, though, as it will provide the motivation to calm your mind and focus.

I dont know what to do about everything so i choose to do nothing like you say.

I'll add to this that he asks

"Will my life end sooner than one would normally expect? Will it be cut short?"

Can you give me one for gud times sake?

I'll have a tarot reading please.

True, but absolutely irrelevant to the gourd creature. Summoning sickness only prevents attacking and the usage of abilities requiring tapping on the turn it was summoned.

>Past: Queen of Cups
>Present: The Sun, inverted
>Future: Page of Wands, inverted

It sounds like you had many opportunities and plenty of love in your life in the past, but slowly the inability to turn any of these romances into a life-long pursuit has caused you to fall into a temporary haze. You're suffering from a depression that's new to you, but will be short-lived.

In the immediate future I see returns to this depression. Things will alleviate, and you will seek out women, and as you fail again you will sink again into pessimism. This pessimism will slowly become a driving factor for your love life and you will start entering into relationships with a failing mindset from the start.

I think you need to take a break from relationships entirely and focus on YOU for a bit. You need an internal locus of control before you seek to bring someone into your life.

Need some relationship advice plz

and why tf is there mtg talk here I mean I like it... well I guess welcome to Sup Forums then I guess

Will I be happy in the decision I make in grad program? I'm still waiting to hear back on which school accepts me but it's a lot of money to gamble on design or performance.

Will I die or have any heath problems within the next 5 years? Also will I find love?

I'd love a reading, please :)

Looking at this and back on my past is making me rething this whole "tarot is bullshit" thing.

I use the Radiant Rider-Waite deck. As far as tarot divination, it's one of the first decks used in the occult. While tarot is much, much older (like the Marseilles deck from France) - it was historically just a card game.

>Queen of Cups, inverted
>Ten of Wands, inverted
>Seven of Cups, inverted

You find happiness from the approval and love of others. You haven't yet learned how to love yourself. You are taking on too many tasks at once and overburdening yourself -- possibly to try and impress and gain the adoration of those around you, but rationalizing it by claiming that you "are trying it out" to "see if it's what you want to do". You're picking up skills left and right and telling yourself that you just want to find one you're good enough at to make it a career, but in reality you're just trying to impress others because you depend too strongly on their opinions.

Illusion and temptation will continue to run your life if you do not stop this. You will keep jumping from one skill to the next, never truly being happy.

I'm an extreme sceptic when it comes to this, but I mean, no harm in asking I guess.

>get a huge boost of self-confidence when i can make someone happy
>appear extremely out-going and happy on the surface, though i'm absolutely miserable
>despite finding ways to surround myself with more people, i still feel lonely
>over-think every situation
>moody
>doing meh is school
>i find that other people like me more then myself
>despite that, i feel as if i'm the least liked in my family
>don't know why considering i'd say i'm extremely nice and thoughtful on the surface, and many say i'm funny
>lost interest in video-games, so really don't have any hobbies
>i feel as if i have no drive or passions and all my self-worth comes from others opinions of me
>all my social interactions come from an old friend, but sometimes i feel as if he doesn't like me, without him i think i'd never have met more then half the people i know and talk to

Is my social life going to forever be a bust, and is it that the people who enjoy my company just do it out of pity, or due to the fact that they're not as close as those who dislike/don't care about me?

Tried to pack it with as much as possible, idk how these work.

Thanks OP

can I get a reading pls
> should I go from studing to be teacher to computer scince or agronomy at uni ?
> will I get a decent part time job ?
> I want to leave my house, how it will go ?
> love ?
> life in general, I am really lost : /

>Past: The Moon
It sounds like it wasn't a good break-up. You developed a lot of mistrust in others and now you fear that they are always hiding something from you.

>Present: Four of Swords
You're still recovering, but this is ok. We all heal at different rates. You need to learn that everyone has secrets and that's OK. You can live with not knowing everything about people.

>Future: Five of Swords
You can succeed, but it will be at the cost of someone else. The world will not be perfect, and there will be winners and losers.

Bump because slow going

Hands aren't necessary today.

>Past: Nine of Swords
You suffer from depression, night terrors, and intense anxiety. Despair is your status quote - and has been for a long time. You're constantly battling against the demons inside of you to try and keep a smile.

>Present: Queen of Swords
Despite this internal battle, you've done a good job to hide it behind a visage. You help others, organize, and lead. No one knows how much you fear and how sad you really are.

>Future: Three of Cups, inverted
If you don't confide your emotions and if you aren't more open with those who you truly care about, they will slowly grow apart from you as the mask you hide behind becomes more stale and your face more plain. You cannot hide depression forever, and eventually it starts to look like distance and irritation. The ones you love will move on, feeling like you were never there for them.

Thank you for the read, but cant say it fits tbh. I mostly blame myself, and especially for the time after. I want to patch things up, but seem unable to, or not knowing where to begin.

Maybe im just not seeing it, but cant really find any relevance in that read

Sophomore in university for Electrical engineering. Having a hard time with my priorities as I've been focusing more on finding a relationship, which has been hard to do as every gay guy my age is either flaming or in the closet and not focused enough on my health as a T1 diabetic or my on studies.

White
6'2
160lbs

>Past: The Empress, inverted
>Present: Six of Cups
>Future: Knight of Swords

Your childhood friend will be your girlfriend.

Is this ? If so, I have given you a reading and no hand was necessary.

Got removed from college lately.
Few friends.
No social skills
More than likely autistic
Play video games literally all day every day

What the fuck should I do? Do I just kill myself at this point?

>Past: Nine of Cups, inverted
You're never satisfied with what you have. You always want one more

>Present: Two of Swords
You refuse to accept difficult decisions and pretend they don't exist

>Future: Wheel of Fortune, inverted
Bad luck, negative karma, and life spiraling out of control

You will wake up one day and wish you hadn't, but you will not kill yourself. You will simply find life never goes your way until you correct your priorities.

No way user. Stop playing games for a while and get outside, you can improve yourself.

My life got flipped, turned upside down, eh? I seem to get majority-inverted readings much more than I would expect.

It almost has on two occasions.

On the first occasion my room mate had two very attractive and somewhat drunk women over at the apartment. We talked, watched TV, I gave them tarot readings and palmistry readings, etc. They were both pretty into me - leaning against me, whispering in my ear, running a finger over my chest, etc.

Although I had (have) crippling social anxiety issues, I hated (hate) myself and didn't want to give myself such a pleasant experience, and my roommate seemed to be getting pretty jealous. So I packed up my shit and locked myself in my room and played vidya and left him with the two aroused women.

The second occasion was some years later. A girl offered me a blowjob for a tarot reading, but tarot predicted that she had recently suffered a terrible emotional tragedy as the result of a birth and that she wasn't prepared to share her emotions openly with people yet. Turns out she had a miscarriage a few months ago. She got pissed off and thought I knew all along and was just toying with her.

Should have gotten to blow job first at the least

Oh yeah my girlfriend is also super fucking obnoxious and loves to hit me, enjoyable

Idk what to ask would just like a reading please